15 stone to 14 stone support

1lb lost this week

I hope it's ok to join you guys. I'm starting again after nearly a year off the wagon. Started at 15.7 last Sunday. Weigh in tomorrow morning. Doing it by myself at the moment. Aiming for 1lb at a time. Anything on top of that is a bonus. My downfall was aiming too high and then falling off the wagon when I didn't hit what I wanted.

I hope it's ok to join you guys. I'm starting again after nearly a year off the wagon. Started at 15.7 last Sunday. Weigh in tomorrow morning. Doing it by myself at the moment. Aiming for 1lb at a time. Anything on top of that is a bonus. My downfall was aiming too high and then falling off the wagon when I didn't hit what I wanted.

That sounds positive. Just remember it didn't go on overnight, so it's not going to come off that way either. As long as overall it's a downward trend then it's going in the right direction.

Well done Oey. Lost 2lbs and v pleased as went from am to pm weigh in. 15.1 so hopefully leave you all next week.

Good morning. Just a quick one to say see you soon. I lost 2.5lb last night, got slimmer of the week, my 1 and a half award and I'm now 14 12.5. Now I'm at a wedding this weekend so I could be back here next week, but if not, thanks for your support and I hope to see you soon in the 14 to 13 zone!

Hello everyone, is is ok if I jump onboard? I started SW yesterday at 15st 5lb and in the nicest possible way I hope not to be here in this thread too long. I will be weighing in on Friday.

Good morning. Just a quick one to say see you soon. I lost 2.5lb last night, got slimmer of the week, my 1 and a half award and I'm now 14 12.5. Now I'm at a wedding this weekend so I could be back here next week, but if not, thanks for your support and I hope to see you soon in the 14 to 13 zone!

Well done, that's a great loss :D

I don't think you'll be back here & hopefully I'll be following soon :)

Hello everyone, is is ok if I jump onboard? I started SW yesterday at 15st 5lb and in the nicest possible way I hope not to be here in this thread too long. I will be weighing in on Friday.

Hello & welcome. Good luck for your first weigh in :)

Hi every one :) I've gone from 16.3 last week to 15.11 this week so I'm joining you all :) x

Hi welcome to the club. That's a fantastic loss, well done :)

Bad week this week 2.5 pounds on back up to 15 stone 11.5 pounds. Back on Track now and keeping a food diary on here.

Back