15 stone to 14 stone support

Just weighed in & I've lost 3lb Woohoo! After the last few weeks I'm so happy to have a good loss:party0011::party0011:

Thank you Oey :)

Well done!

I have just done my first weigh in and have lost a massive 5lbs, I am now 15st dead on - so happy.

Well done that's a great loss, next week into the 14's :D

Hi all, hope you dont mind if I join you. I've been doing SW for 4 weeks now and have lost 12 1/2 pound so far, last weigh in was wednesday and I was 15 st 5lb. Your all doing so well, congratulations everyone :bighug:

Hi all, hope you dont mind if I join you. I've been doing SW for 4 weeks now and have lost 12 1/2 pound so far, last weigh in was wednesday and I was 15 st 5lb. Your all doing so well, congratulations everyone :bighug:

Hi & welcome. That's a great loss in just 4 weeks. We're all doing well, despite the odd bump in the road, 14's here we come :D

1lb lost this week another 1lb to lose then I've lost 2 stone :)

I had a bit of a day off yesterday as our aupair made us dinner and there was loads of pastry involved so here I am ready to rock n roll again.
Gonna try starting with my local ladies football team this evening. No doubt I'll be the biggest there but I gotta start somewhere. This jelly belly has gotta go.
My aim for this week is another pound. Anything over that will be a bonus. Good luck to you ladies weighing in this week!

Well its weigh in day tomorrow (wed) and I'm not sure how its gonna go :( I seem to have gone to pot this week...even had fish and chips from the chippy at the weekend!! never mind I'll just have to try a bit harder this coming week :confused:

Well weighed in this morning at group and I've stayed the same :sigh: but it could have been worse!! I really need to get back on it so here we go, gonna try 100% this week ..... wish me luck :break_diet:

Hi there - weighed in this week at 15 6 - 11 lbs loss in 4 weeks

Back