15 stone to 14 stone support

We had a great time thanks. Really muddy but what the hell it washes off (eventually! lol )
Ah I know the feeling, no one understood me when I lived in Kent.
Love your new pic, very Blues Brothers :)

We had a great time thanks. Really muddy but what the hell it washes off (eventually! lol ) Ah I know the feeling, no one understood me when I lived in Kent. Love your new pic, very Blues Brothers :)

My sister in laws wedding...they had a blues brother tribute band! It was fun!

Omg my husband would have had a Blues Brothers themed wedding if he'd thought of it! lol

Omg my husband would have had a Blues Brothers themed wedding if he'd thought of it! lol

That was just part of it! Let's say she married well! It was in Blenheim palace, had three tenors, an alcapella group during he service, a magician, a characturist, (sorry about these spellings) and some look a likes!

Attachments

• image-2769625527.jpg
    image-2769625527.jpg
    457.2 KB · Views: 40
Oh wow that must have been amazing. I love the pic, what a great gift for the guests to remind them of the big day :)

I'm sure you'll get back on track soon. What's your next mini goal?

I think you'll make it into the 13's in 8 weeks. With a wedding to look forward to and of course a lovely new outfit for the new you, you'll have loads of motivation :D

I've struggled like mad today, desperate for something sweet! I made the sw banana bread which was nice but could gave eaten the whole thing! Had 17 syns! Am annoyed as it's only day three and I'd been doing so well! :(

I've blown it this week with two weekends in a row away from home I've so put on weight, the only question is how much? My scales suggested 6lbs but I'm hoping that was with a full belly. I sts over Xmas!

I'll eat light tomorrow to try and help but have class in the evening. :(

I was hoping that body magic (was away just with hubby!) and lots of walking would help.

Looks like we are all struggling a bit. Glad I'm not the only one.

This morning I have printed a months worth of SAS logs (I prefer them to good diaries) and am going to fill in my food each day for the rest of the month. I want to be 14 stone 5 by this time next month. In fact I am going to be 14 stone 5. I'm going to restart running this evening.

Suz x

Hi everyone, I am in the 15 stone bracket and would always appreciate the support to slim down. Who is with me? xx
:grouphugg:

I joined slimming world last Wednesday and am 15 stone 7. My goal for the minute is to get under 15 so i will bookmark this page. :)

I'm staying here but I gained 2.5lbs and should really go back up a group.... But im staying here and knuckling down

I'm confused. This is the the 15 to 14 page so at 14st 12.5lb shouldn't you be in the group 14 to 13? :confused: Or am I on the wrong page (probably knowing me lol)

Hi everyone, I am in the 15 stone bracket and would always appreciate the support to slim down. Who is with me? xx
:grouphugg:

I joined slimming world last Wednesday and am 15 stone 7. My goal for the minute is to get under 15 so i will bookmark this page. :)

Hello & welcome. Are you weighing in on Wednesdays? Good luck for your first week :)

I'm back on track at least for day 1 - 7.5 syns so far and going for a quick 5k and then an options to use up my hexa and (maybe) a gin & diet lemon.

I need to get my head back in the right place.

Last edited:
Back