15 stone to 14 stone support

-3lbs! 15.4! I'm hoping be in 14s in 2 weeks!

Down 1.5 to 15st2 this week. Aiming for a good week so hopefully it's my last week here! Hard to believe 4 weeks ago I was over 16 stone!!

I hit 15st 13.5lbs last week which feels a huge difference to my starting weight, now im on a mission to get into the 14's before my sons birthday in august

Well done you! You're well on your way to 3 stone, must feel amazing!

gutted I only lost 1 pound this week....so I'm now exactly 15 stone and will be sticking round for another week at least :eek: never mind - onwards and downwards (I hope) xx

gutted I only lost 1 pound this week....so I'm now exactly 15 stone and will be sticking round for another week at least :eek: never mind - onwards and downwards (I hope) xx

1lb is a loss and getting to 15 must be great. I'll be very happy if I hit 15 this week :)

Hello again, after a disastrous week I have gained and am back here, hoping to be gone again next week. I've re focussed, bought a countdown and am writing everything down once more.....feeling hopeful.

Rough week? I'm sure that with your new focus you'll turn it around and be out of here next week :)

2 pounds off this week and slimmer of the week - takes me to 15 stone 3.5 pounds so hope max of 2 more weeks in this zone

2lb off, it flickered on 14 13 for a moment & the a flat 15st. 14's next week! :bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

Me too I hope! Got to 15.1 and put on 4 15.5) but I'm determined to lose it and more. My scales said 15.2 this evening so fingers crossed I'll lose another 2.5 by Monday!!

Back