15 stone to 14 stone support

It's totally doable. Up your fruit and veg intake from now till then, that's what I'm doing. My scales said I've lost 4lbs since Monday and I think that's due to having only water and fruit for breakfast and snacking on fruit and veg between meals when I'm peckish.

Really really hope so. I didn't like seeing the number go up so much. To be fair if I get anything under 15.1 I'll be pretty pleased but I think if I can put 4lbs on in two weekends I should be able to lose it again.

sorry nothing to do with this thread as such was just wondering how you get the badges under your name? i have 0.5lb to lose to get half stone award but hoping i get that on wed? or 1lb to take me under 15 stone :)

Despite an indulgent afternoon tea for my first Wedding anniversary and a mega alcohol session on Friday.....I lost 1.5lbs, which takes me back in the 14 to 13s! Chuffed to bits!

Well done! I knew you'd do it :D

Weigh in today.... If I drop more than 2.5 I'm out of here. It's a big ask but fingers crossed!

thanks a lot :)

So happy broken mirrors has made it into the 14's look forward to seeing you all here too, I miss you all by the way was down 3.5 Ibs tonight only 2Ibs off 6st award

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

well done :)

Back