15 stone to 14 stone support

I had a 2lb loss this week taking me to 15 stone 7, so I will be around for some time yet!

Yay I've just got my Platinum award! I'm sooo happy :talk017:

5 pounds off today taking me to exactly 15 stones so I will be here for another week .

2lb off! Woohoo! :bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

I'm going to move down to a new group today. I'll miss your support but hopefully won't be long until you join me :grouphugg:

I'm going to move down to a new group today. I'll miss your support but hopefully won't be long until you join me :grouphugg:

Well done - hopefully I will be joining you next week!

Hello :) Just joined the 15 club! It was a bit of surprise to get under 16 so quickly! I predict weightloss might slow down now so i'm going to bookmark this hopefully will get some support from you lot :D My group is wonderful and very supportive but I tend to struggle midweek where my resolve dwindles a tad. WI is on tuesday and hopefully the scales will go in the right direction!

Hey everyone, creeping in here red faced as I have put on almost 2 stone since I stopped SW.. weighing 15.13, almost in the 16's! :eek:
But I am back on it now and determined to get this weight off once and for all! xx

Hey everyone, creeping in here red faced as I have put on almost 2 stone since I stopped SW.. weighing 15.13, almost in the 16's! :eek:
But I am back on it now and determined to get this weight off once and for all! xx

good luck :) xx

Good luck! I've got about the same to lose as you to get down to 14! I only lost 0.5lb this week which is quite dissappointing but I was expecting it as I went to two parties this week... I'm worried next week won't be good either as I'm going to a summer school where they are providing all of the food so i'll have no control over what i'm eating except how much I eat :/ But after that I want to get back and serious about it again :D Keep us updated how you're going! :)

I lost 2lb this week so I am now 15 stone 5. I will still be in this group for the next few weeks.
Congratulations to Zappacat for moving down to the 14s - it is like watching people graduate!

Good luck! I've got about the same to lose as you to get down to 14! I only lost 0.5lb this week which is quite dissappointing but I was expecting it as I went to two parties this week... I'm worried next week won't be good either as I'm going to a summer school where they are providing all of the food so i'll have no control over what i'm eating except how much I eat :/ But after that I want to get back and serious about it again :D Keep us updated how you're going! :)

Thank you! The trick when you've had a few naughty things is to up your superfree, I have had weeks when I pigged out like crazy but had so much fruit and veg afterwards with every meal and still managed to lose something that week at weigh in... Thank god for fruit and veg ;)

Good luck to you too xx

Thank you! The trick when you've had a few naughty things is to up your superfree, I have had weeks when I pigged out like crazy but had so much fruit and veg afterwards with every meal and still managed to lose something that week at weigh in... Thank god for fruit and veg ;)

Good luck to you too xx

Thanks :) One of my problems is I fill up on the pasta and rice and potato (Carbs basically) before I eat my salad...I might try eating the salad first a go then i'll eat less carbs if i'm already full from salad...its just not quite as good as a nice bowl of pasta :/

Back