15 stone to 14 stone support

Well it's going all be it slowly! I'm 15:11 really want to be 15:09 next week fingers crossed with a busy working week ahead I can get there!

Does anyone have any good tips for choosing foods when out that will be best for the plan? I'm going away for a week and all 3 meals are provided for me and so i'm worried about putting on weight if they're all cooked in lots of fat.

Haven't been here in while but I will be leavening now as I've not that long ago found out I'm pregnant :) thank you for all the support x

Haven't been here in while but I will be leavening now as I've not that long ago found out I'm pregnant :) thank you for all the support x

Congratulations :D

Hi guys,

had a decent weight loss this week. Now at 15 stone 10lb as lost 3lb. Think I will still be hanging out with you all a while. But at least its going in the right direction :)

Good luck all.

Hi guys, had a decent weight loss this week. Now at 15 stone 10lb as lost 3lb. Think I will still be hanging out with you all a while. But at least its going in the right direction :) Good luck all.

Welcome to the club :) I am 15'12 so will also be here a while! Lol
Xx

I'm worried i'll be leaving you but back the other way :( At summer school and everything we've been fed is very rich My next weigh in is tuesday so i've got a week but still got another 2 days of bad food... feeling very down :(

I'm worried i'll be leaving you but back the other way :( At summer school and everything we've been fed is very rich My next weigh in is tuesday so i've got a week but still got another 2 days of bad food... feeling very down :(

Oh dear :( the only thing I can suggest is to try portion control - if you have no choice but to eat what you are given, try eating smaller meals. Drink plenty of water and don't worry you can turn it around when u get home

I'm out of here - 7 pounds off taking me into the 14s. See you all there soon.

Hi everyone I lost 4.5lbs this week taking me to 15.7 hoping to get to the 14s by the end of this month so want to average 2lb a week! :) hope its ok to join!!

back in here this week! need to lose at least 2 this week. good luck everyone x

Another 2.5lbs off for me this week! Hoping to be in the 14s by the end of this month so 5lbs to go :D good luck everyone else!! xx

My last weigh in, I was 15st 3.5lbs. I always psych myself out when I get close to getting into the 14st bracket :( My IBS has started playing up something rotten & I'm so scared of gaining tomorrow. I feel like I'll never reach 14 :'(

Back