15 stone to 14 stone support

Weighed in this morning at 16st exactly so I'm hoping to join you lovely people next week :woohoo:

Weighed in yesterday, 15st 6lbs :'( 2.5lb gain. So disappointed. Doing some red days now so hopefully that will help!

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi guys,
Weighed in on Wednesday and gained a lb. now 15 stone 11lb. Looks like I will be here for a while.

Hi, I started SW yesterday..15st 8lbs my target is 14st for now

:)

Really hoping at my WI tomorrow I won't be leaving...I went up last week to 15st13lbs :'( but I knew why but this week i've had a whole naughty day so I've no idea what the scales are going to say tomorrow :( Wish me luck

Good luck!

Get the marker out and draw a line under it! You can do it :)

Hi guy I weighed in yesterday and lost 3.5lbs taking me to 15stone 1.5lbs! Aiming for a 2lb loss next week to get me out of here! Good luck everyone :) xx

I lost 2lb! Still along way off leaving this group but feeling much better about everything :D

Well done!!

I can't wait to weigh in on Saturday!

Thanks :) Mum is 1lb of a stone this week so I'm really gonna try hard so she doesn't get too far ahead of me :D Hopefully next week i'll be looking forward to WI too

I have lost 1.5 lb this week taking me down into the 14s!! (Just, I am not 14 stone 13.5lb). I am very happy. I wish the best of luck to everyone else weighing in today.

wow lots of people leaving today! Well Done guys hope to move down with you soon!! :)

Last edited:
I lost 1.5lbs lastnight, getting closer to the 14's now :) which seems a huge difference considering i started in the 18's a few month ago

Lost 1lb this morning so I'm now 15st 13lb :) I'm officially in this group now :woohoo:

Hi punk star! Welcome! Well done too :)

Had my first weigh in..lost 7lbs. Im 15st 1 now so I might be leavin yaz next week lol.

We can do this :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back