15 stone to 14 stone support

wow Vicky thats amazing! Well done!

I'm gonna join you guys if that's ok. About 15 st 8.5 at last weigh in so a bit to go to get into the 14's...

I lost 2.5lbs this week taking me to 14.13 so I shall be leaving you all! Hopefully see you in the next group down soon :) xx

A lot of people leaving..doing so well!

Hoping ill be in next stone this week.

A lot of people leaving..doing so well!

Hoping ill be in next stone this week.

I'll end up here on my own at this rate, talking to myself. Nothing new there...

Well done everyone!

I'll end up here on my own at this rate, talking to myself. Nothing new there...

Well done everyone!

I'll be with you for a while! Lost 3.5lbs tonight so still got another half a stone til i'm outta here :p

Well done everyone!

You'll soon be joining the next one :D

Well..2.5lbs off for me this week making me 14st 12.5lbs. Im down to the next group. See yaz there :D

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well..2.5lbs off for me this week making me 14st 12.5lbs. Im down to the next group. See yaz there :D

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Congrats vix, can't wait to get there!

Thanks! :D

Lost 2lbs and got my stone :D 5.5lbs to 14 :D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Hey! I'm here. Just got down to 15st5lb. Looking forward to getting to the higher 14s - where I started with slimming world 3 years ago. I lost about 3st but then had another baby....!

Lost 4lbs this week, down to 15st 1lb. Hoping I can get into the 14s next week...

Back