15 stone to 14 stone support

I completed my first week yesterday and lost 4lb so have now entered this weight range :)

Hi :wavey:

Lost 4lb so I'm outta here!!! Now 14.10 See you all in the next group :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Lost 4lb so I'm outta here!!! Now 14.10 See you all in the next group :) Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com
That's an awesome loss! Well done... Hopefully joining you in next group tomorrow :cross: need to lose 1lb to get here :eek:

ggdsffgggggghcv

Dfg

Last edited:
Hi, my first weigh in yesterday and I lost 5lbs taking me from 15.10 to 15.5. I've done SW before but I'm taking it much more seriously this time.

I made the Cheesy Spinach Cannelloni yesterday from the 50 Free Green recipes book. What tasty recipes have you tried?

Originally I was MaireadHGB2013 but had to re-register because my windows phone wouldn't let me edit my signature. Does anyone know how I can delete posts please so I can remove my original post? Thanks.

Another 2.5lbs off tonight.

Welcome back Emma :)

Hopefully be seeing you soon in the 14's sassy, well done!

Hi, my first weigh in yesterday and I lost 5lbs taking me from 15.10 to 15.5. I've done SW before but I'm taking it much more seriously this time.

I made the Cheesy Spinach Cannelloni yesterday from the 50 Free Green recipes book. What tasty recipes have you tried?

That sounds really tasty, I've been meaning to have a look at that book every time I go to group and always forget! Now you've said cheesy and cannelloni in the same sentence I will definitely remember lol.

I'm just popping in to officially join this group, lost 4lb this week taking me to 15st 12.5lb. Hopefully won't be here too long xx

Goals
Get below 300lb - DONE
Get Club10 -DONE
Lose 2st to get into the teens -DONE
Lose 3st -DONE
Lose 4st -DONE
Lose 5st -DONE
Get Club25/Lose 5.5st - DONE
Get into Obese Class 1 - DONE
Lose 6st - DONE
Get Club30 -
Get into Overweight BMI category -
Get Club40 -
Get into Normal BMI category-

Hey my lovelies!

Just joining you all in the 15's to 14's.

Started at 16st 7lbs, lost 7 1/2lbs so just made it into the 15's!! 15st 13 1/2lbs.

Looking forward to being in the 14's!!

Dxxx

Woohoo! 2lbs off for me tonight and most excitingly come from the 16s into the 15s! :) xx

Back