15 stone to 14 stone support

Well done losers! I'm back in the 15's this week, after a huge gain at christmas!

Jennie15 - I felt the same way when I started, felt I was eating far too much. But as long as you're sticking to plan you can't really go wrong. Good luck!

Thank you ladies..........gutted this week, had only lost 1and Half pounds in my first week.......I was expecting more. I am hoping its because of female reasons......or a sudden change of my diet has scared it.......but after a sulk and a little treat of two custard creams on Wednesday, I am back on it full steam ahead.......

1lb off this week, which brings me to 15st 6lbs. A little disappointing as I had a great week on the EE plan, not even one tiny slip up. Hey ho. Maybe too many carbs, or not enough water, as I definitely felt I was eating enough. Another 1lb gone though. Planning to start exercising this week, now that the cough I've had since new year seems to have finally said its goodbyes!

well done tink86, fingers crossed for a good loss next week :)

well done! :)

Good losses everyone :) My first week back on track and I've lost 3lb, taking me down to 15st 0 - and hopefully out of here next week too - see you down there, Puppetwitch!

Ahh, never mind Puppetwitch, I'll see you down there soon enough, I'm certain :) Lost 2lb this week, so I'm off down to the next thread - woohooo. See you all soon :D

Lost 2lbs last week which brings me to 15st 4lbs. I really want to get 5lbs off in the next 2 weeks so I'll be in the 14s!

I've been horribly ill this week with a chest infection, off work Monday-Wednesday with not a lot of appetite so diet wise doing great...until last night when I managed to clock up 42 syns!!! My syns were so low on Monday and Tuesday that my average over the 3 days is 15.5, so hopefully I'll be ok. I just had a craving for hot buttered thick white toast, and then the Celebrations tub left over from xmas started calling to me.... Rubbish.

Hello, I thought start posting on this forum again to keep my motivation going to lose more weight. From Jan 2014 I joined a gym and got myself from 16st 10lb to 14st 11lb but hit a snag toward the end of the year and by xmas was 16st 0lb. I'm now back at the gym and down to 15st 7lb so need all the support I can get to reach the 14's.

As for the rest of you in a similar situation, good luck to you all.

Hello, I thought start posting on this forum again to keep my motivation going to lose more weight. From Jan 2014 I joined a gym and got myself from 16st 10lb to 14st 11lb but hit a snag toward the end of the year and by xmas was 16st 0lb. I'm now back at the gym and down to 15st 7lb so need all the support I can get to reach the 14's. As for the rest of you in a similar situation, good luck to you all.

Excellent losses! Well some and keep going ;)

Back