15 stone to 14 stone support

Disappointed with only 1.5lbs this week. Now 15 st 3lb.

We can do it even if it takes along time but when we get there it will be with the weight. I think once we lose dress size it will be a good motivator. Keep it up!! Xx

Gutted.. 0.5 gain at group last night. Been on plan 100% all week but I failed to erm.. use the loo yesterday (at all) and the scales punished me. Gotta get back on the scan bran!!

15st 9lbs. I will have a good loss next week if I have to remove a limb to do it!!

Gutted.. 0.5 gain at group last night. Been on plan 100% all week but I failed to erm.. use the loo yesterday (at all) and the scales punished me. Gotta get back on the scan bran!!

15st 9lbs. I will have a good loss next week if I have to remove a limb to do it!!
Disappointing but good that you're not letting it deter you. Do you like kiwi fruit? That always gets me going!!

Disappointing but good that you're not letting it deter you. Do you like kiwi fruit? That always gets me going!!
I do actually, will try that in the coming week ;) thanks for the tip!!

There is no point letting it get me down. I know I had a good week so I'm sure I will get last weeks loss on top of this coming weeks at the scales next time. I was saying to someone else, I would mind a bit less if I had had a delicious treat night to blame for it!! :D

Half on this week so still in 15 to 14 for another week. Bit gutted but aparently second stage of pregnancy I'm supposed to put 1lb a week on so the way I see it I lost half lol. I want to loose next week I wasn't doing it too well this week my fella is off and we went out for a meal and he cooked a few times don't think he knows about fry light lol but back on it now. Gonna make some soups x

Half on this week so still in 15 to 14 for another week. Bit gutted but aparently second stage of pregnancy I'm supposed to put 1lb a week on so the way I see it I lost half lol. I want to loose next week I wasn't doing it too well this week my fella is off and we went out for a meal and he cooked a few times don't think he knows about fry light lol but back on it now. Gonna make some soups x
Half on is nothing. Just imagine if you were buying in to the 'eating for two' mindset - you'd probably have put 4 on!!

I had the nausea and sickness all the way through my pregnancy but still managed to gain 24lbs.

Half on is nothing. Just imagine if you were buying in to the 'eating for two' mindset - you'd probably have put 4 on!!

I had the nausea and sickness all the way through my pregnancy but still managed to gain 24lbs.
God I hope my sickness stops soon I can't stand it. I know it could of been worse but I'm always disappointed with a gain. When I feel better I will get out a bit more I used to walk every day but just not had it in me since Christmas everything is an effort X

God I hope my sickness stops soon I can't stand it. I know it could of been worse but I'm always disappointed with a gain. When I feel better I will get out a bit more I used to walk every day but just not had it in me since Christmas everything is an effort X
Is this your first? I only have one daughter and, even though I was fairly ill all the way through, I absolutely loved being pregnant. It was the first time in my life I wasn't obsessed with my weight and it was so liberating. I know that probably sounds extreme but I went to my first Slimming Club aged 9 so I know nothing else.

Enjoy the pregnancy and all the lovely attention that comes with it x

Stayed the same this week but hoping for a good loss this week.

Is this your first? I only have one daughter and, even though I was fairly ill all the way through, I absolutely loved being pregnant. It was the first time in my life I wasn't obsessed with my weight and it was so liberating. I know that probably sounds extreme but I went to my first Slimming Club aged 9 so I know nothing else.

Enjoy the pregnancy and all the lovely attention that comes with it x
Hi ya no I actually have a little boy he's only 8 months I was a bit ill will him but after 20 weeks i was fine and forgot all about how I'll I was lol and then I loved it. I went to a slimming club with my mum when I was about 8 or 9 cos I was big I can't remember what club it was it was weird you had to eat a tiny bit of bacon tiny bit of cucumber every hour or something to boost your metabolism lol don't think we lost anything then when I was 10 it just dropped of cos I went dancing I think but then I went really thin for years until I was 18 started working on a pub going out boozing and eating kebabs lol

Back