15 Stone To Lose - Help And Encouragement Gratefully Recieved!

elb4160 said:
Holy Freaking Crap! People! I've lost 5lb this week!!!!! I'm so pleased!

Keep your chins up everyone, this is a serious accomplishment for me! I've NEVER lost that amount in one week before! Wooo

Congrats, 5lbs is awesome!!
Only just found this thread & it's right up my street :)

CGx
Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

good luck

how are you doing

So sorry to everyone that this thread sort of died a bit.
Over the last month or so I have had a hell of a lot going on with breaking up from my fiance (now ex i suppose - it's still not really sunk in) and then having to literally move to the other side of the country (manchester to brighton!) so my weightloss and slimming world had to be put on hold for a while.
I am now starting to get back into the swing of things, I will tell you now though I am not following SW at the moment, though I have vastly increased my exercise. So the weight is coming off at the moment, partly from the sheer stress of it all, partly from the added activity.

I WILL be getting back on SW very soon though, I am still trying to sort a job out and that sort of thing so it's had to wait.

Keep trekking though everyone! We'll get there eventually!

xXx

sorry about your problems ,but hopefull you will emerge better and stronger,just take it one day at a time.

Hope you are alright and moving on with your life, and hope you found a job :)

Good afternoon everybody! Again I need to say sorry for my absence, I haven't been following plan due to everything that's been going on lately which I'm sure you're all aware of. I've had a few glances at the scales, but nothing serious.
I am gradually getting back on plan - though at the moment not sticking with it, just more general healthy eating.
You'll be glad to know I'm back in the kitchen actually cooking proper food rather than having those god awful ready meals!!!

I WILL get back on plan, but some things are just more important at the moment than worrying about syns and healthy extras!

No news on the job front as of yet, I've had quite a few interviews but no offers yet. The one I had yesterday seems quite promising (although I always seem to be saying that and getting no where!) and I should know by the end of this week as they want people to start on Monday! I've got another interview lined up for Monday as well, but obviously if I get this one (fingers crossed!) then I won't need to go to that one! Yesterday's interview was with a company called "Family Investments" if anyone's heard of them? I hadn't. Monday's interview is for Zenith Insurance, I've also had a couple for Europ Assistance (didnt get either :( ), one for First Central Insurance, didn't get that one etiher, and one for an insurance place in Hove but I can't remember what they were called! It would seem there are lots of insurance companies down here in and around Brighton!!!

I hope everyone is doing ok and I shall be back on the band wagon very soon!

xXx

I have decided that I am going to get back on plan! I may not manage 100% just yet because things are still hectic here and a bit of a mess, but I'm going to at least try :)
So watch this space! Lets bring this thread back to life so we can all support each other!!! :D

You will get a job soon I'm sure. And well done on getting back on plan, small steps will pay dividends in the future.

Goooooood morning!!! I am SO excited today! After having a little chat with my Mum this morning I am going to sign up to slimming world class TONIGHT!!!
Mum's friend Maggie runs it (bit nervous about that...) so at least I'll know one person haha

I just honestly can't wait though, I really think this will be the motivation I need to get going full speed!

Hi, Hope your SW class went well. I was drawn to your thread as I have a similar amount of weight as you to lose. I am taking it a stone at a time. Its been a while since I got on well doing a normal diet but DH and I have both decided to go for it. Hope we can support each other x

I've just had my 2nd "official" WI at slimming world class and lost 2.5lb this week! This is an excellent result, I had friday night out and lost count of syns due to alcohol haha, and i've been poorly with a cold too.

I am so so pleased with myself, although a little miffed as had I lost an extra half a pound I could have got my half stone shiny!!! :( Never mind though, I've got that to look forward to next week now instead :D

Yaaay well done! Its great you are still losing weight despite life problems. Glad you're back at SW classes. I couldn't do this without them

Hey there, well done for going back to class - sometimes its harder to go back after a blip. Hope you get a job soon I know how stressful that can be. I read through your post as I have just weighed in at WW at 21st 10lbs and I'm only 5 ft. But totally feel like something has clicked for me and am on the path to being a better healthier person. Good luck with the recent weight loss! Keep it up! Emms xx :D

Congrats on your weightloss....keep it up!! x

hey i have been going to slimming world for 4 weeks now and i have lost 20lb's, i really didnt think i would stick to it! well done on the weight loss and keep it up, you will get there x

Back