15's into the 14's

Just started on thursday! at 15st8 :( hopefully 3-4 weeks will take me into the 14s and please god dont allow me to venture back! lol xx

Hi hope it's ok if I join you. I started back (even heavier again) at weight watchers last week and was shocked to weigh in my heaviest ever of 15st 13 so suspect I will be here for a while. Not too bad a week so far but I just want to get first weigh in over on Tuesday!

1st goal 7l

Denzil1 said:
Hi hope it's ok if I join you. I started back (even heavier again) at weight watchers last week and was shocked to weigh in my heaviest ever of 15st 13 so suspect I will be here for a while. Not too bad a week so far but I just want to get first weigh in over on Tuesday!

1st goal 7l

I was like you and weighed in at 15 12.5. My heaviest ever and I was mortified. Four weeks later and I'm 15 2.5. I probably have two weeks left in this team as I don't think I'll be losing 3lbs next week, but I damn well know it wi be the week after.

Good luck x

Hi ladies, can I join you? a 3.5lbs loss has taken me to 15st 11lbs

Hi

Well first weigh in tonight and I have lost 3lb so 15st 3 now. I know it is a good loss but was a bit disappointed as I normally lose about 5lb in first week and I did a lot of exercise too. I have been unsuccessful in reaching goal previously so maybe it will be a different and more successful journey from start to finish this time and a slower start may be a good thing!

I have signed up to monthly pass this week so will have eSource to help me track. Roll on the 14s!!

Stay good ladies :0)

Margery Dawe said:
I was like you and weighed in at 15 12.5. My heaviest ever and I was mortified. Four weeks later and I'm 15 2.5. I probably have two weeks left in this team as I don't think I'll be losing 3lbs next week, but I damn well know it wi be the week after.

Good luck x

Good luck a big push this week and you could be moving on to the 14s. Keep up the good work :0) x

Yay finally into the 14s!!!

dietqueen82 said:
Yay finally into the 14s!!!

Fantastic! Well done :)

I lost 3lb today, so am into the 14s for the first time in about 5 years! See you all over in the next thread :)

WELL DONE XXX

See you in a couple of weeks :D:wave_cry:

knittyflitty said:
I lost 3lb today, so am into the 14s for the first time in about 5 years! See you all over in the next thread :)

Well done, hope to join you in a few weeks :)

Lost 3.5 lb this week so really pleased :). Had a tough couple of evenings as 9o'clock is my witching hour where I just want something sweet and have eaten chocolate on the last 2 nights. Still in my points allowance but I need to step up the exercise to make sure I am ok hitting the scales next week.

Hope you are all having a good week x

Hi I have started back at we last week after trying a million other diets and failing! I had got down to the 13s at one point last year! I am now 15st 13lb after loosing 3lb on Tuesday's weigh in :,(

I am determined this time that I need to be in it for the long term and I have got my head around the fact that there are no quick fix diets!! This is gonna be a long journey but I am not gonna give up this time!

I would like to join this thread as I try and get back in the 14s and then down from there!

Vikki x

well done to everyone, seems you're all doing really well! :D i lost another 1lb tonight.. slow and steady eh! lol. i'll get there in the end, am 15st 11lb now. can't see me being anywhere near the 14's in the near future *sigh*. then again, i started in october at 18st 1lb so feeling a lot better about myself already now i'm heading towards 14st something, can hardly believe it! :D xx

2lbs off for me this week after having a bad week last week and putting 5.5lbs on! I had a girlie walking weekend and was shocked to say the least at the amount I put on. Hey ho.

Woooo hoooo after the scales going up and down the last few weeks...I finally hit the new stone bracket. Woo hoo, see you all soon xx

Well done mrsmca2b! it's great that you started this thread and now get to move on! anyone else still in the 15's? I'm starting off at 15st11lbs and am nearly through me first week! hoping for 3-4lbs!

Have gotten down to 12St2lbs with ww before, just need to make it stick this time and hoping I will get the extra motivation here.

Hey all! I am 15st 8 and a half, so a fair bit to go before I see the 14's! Everyone seems to be doing really well here, hopefully I will be following in your footsteps over to the 14's thread eventually :)

Back