15s to 14s

Good luck to you. Im really really struggling to get under 15st iv been stuck in this 15 bracket for a long time wonder if thats why....for example i went from 15.8 to 15.0 very easily but same diet / exercise took 3 x weeks to get to 14 anything then had 2 days off plan and back in 15s again :banghead:

Hi I’m in the same boat as you ( although higher in the 15s 😬) I’m 15st13 as of last Wednesday, hoping I can get at least 1.5lbs more off this week to get me over the 1/2 a stone mark. Well done so far keep up the good work!!

Good luck to you dee5804 when it comes to scale numbers i like to set myself mini goals like 1/2 a stone loss...or 1 or 1/2 stone less than my heaviest ever weight....which is tricky for me just now as i am my heaviest ever weight.

P.S I need to buy new scales this week can anyone recommend good cheapish scales that measure 1/4 1/2 lbs as well as whole lbs?

Hiya LittleMiss! So far I’ve been calorie counting but I’m starting Exante tomorrow. Going to give that a go, but mostly to save me having to calorie count every meal! :D
What are you doing? I’m hoping to get down to 10 stone. Seems such a long way away.

Hey! I lost the 7 stone before through calorie counting and i got down to 10 stone in 9 months kept it off for years too... so it defo is possible, I have had another baby since then and it was 11 odd years ago so its a bit more difficult for me this time. Its coming off so slowly. Might look into exante x

I wish I'd seen this thread at the start; it might have stopped me drifting off for a few weeks. I am back now and SO close to finally seeing 14 on the scales for the first time in years and years, but I'm still currently in this bracket so well done on your losses and stick with it. Wish me luck with this final pound :)

back again for the third time started today
current weight 15st2.5 hopefully I wont be here too long but would love to join

Back