16lbs gone. week 1 weigh in

XmandyjaneX

whoooooooooooooooo hoooooooooooo I lost 16lbs in my first week and it was only 6 days as well!
doing a happy dance.....lil old me..losing 16lbs...wow!
it would have taken me 3 month or more to do that on SW or WW.
:D :D :D
Thats goodbye forever to the 23 stones....and 3lb off saying hello to the 21stone mark...thats in the bag next week...lol.
23stone 4lbs to 22stone 2lbs in 6 days...blimey!!!
the pharmacist weighed me a day early so i didnt run out of my stash.
i took photos of myself last week and again today and i can see a difference.
yeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!! xxx

Amazing loss!! really well done :) yay you x

you didn't do so bad yourself...well done to you too!...a stone in a week!...fab isnt it!:D

Well done that was some loss x

thank you. I hope I lose at least 5, hopefully 7 next week. fingers crossed xxx

Congrats, that's one hell of a loss! :D Isn't it great to see the scales move in the right direction? You will lose those 3.5st before Xmas, I'm sure of it! Keep up the good work :) x

Wow and double wow Mandy Jane! A phenomenal loss there! Well done hun and keep up the momentum. You'll storm through to your goal!!

x S

whoooooooooooooo hoooooooooooooooo 2nd weigh in and I've lost 8lbs. that's 24lbs in two weeks...yay! well done me!

That is absolutly fantastic - a huge well done you.

Flippin heck girl! You are a legend! Keep going like this and you'll be the you you were meant to be in no time at all! Well done you!

x S

Flippin heck girl! You are a legend! Keep going like this and you'll be the you you were meant to be in no time at all! Well done you!

x S

thank you....its paying off all this no food business...
food! who needs it!!...:girlpower:

That's fantastic ?!!!!

Well done

weigh in day and i lost 2lbs!. well i did eat two bread baps on two occasions. twas the darn PMT's fault. but i back on track now. thank you for all your lovely comments

Back