16's, 15's, 14's...

Thanks! Just little steps at a time and it will go! Hopefully another month or so should see another stone off!

Good luck with it

Well done you have done great, what is your target?

hey that's good, keep going. its tough at times but wow it works.

Well done, that's magic isn't it.

GSQ

hey that's good, keep going. its tough at times but wow it works.

Well done, that's magic isn't it.

GSQ

:happy096: Wow! that is fantastic! Reading posts like these gives me so much hope! Well done and good luck with that last bit.

wow well done!! xx

I'm chuffed to bits!! Keep going it works!! My target is 11 stone 4 to get to my ideal weight for my height so here we go... I'm very determine, have had blips over the last few weeks but that's life, so what?? Can't be perfect all the time! Stick with it guys, this diet is great!! And it works!!

Congratulations for such fab losses already!!!

Wow, that's amazing. Just a quick question Bramblepie, did you lose all the weight just by doing Exante?! If so, that is such an inspiration to me! Well done! x

I just do Exante! I promise it works, and I feel well - in fact better than ever, more energy and all the bits that ached, don't ache any more.
The only down side is the need to have a complete new wardrobe! But such fun.
GSQ

CrazySexyCool said:
Well done! This is so inspiring to me, can I ask how tall you are?

Yes, I'm 5 ft 7ins. My efforts are to get my BMI into the normal range, if I get there I can't web remember the last time I weighed that! 7 years ago I got married and was 12 stone 4, so if I can do 11 that will be awesome!

welaughindoors said:
Wow, that's amazing. Just a quick question Bramblepie, did you lose all the weight just by doing Exante?! If so, that is such an inspiration to me! Well done! x

I've done CD before, but put most of it back on, so with the exception of about 7 lbs, yes on exante. It's brilliant, I love it! Keep going it works without doubt!

Back