Marshmallow fluff - 9!! :eek:

Total dailies used-26/26
Weeklies used today-19/24
Total weeklies left-5

APs earned today-0
Total APs this week-6

Last edited:
Yey u found the Fluff!!!x

Oh my God yes! Not safe when I had hangover. Think that's what's killed my stomach-sugar overload. :D x

So up to date with diaries. Was writing it myself-just hadn't put them up here.
Not impressed with only 6pp left on weeklies. But gona go to gym tomoro and Wed so shud earn few more APs anyway. :D

So up to date with diaries. Was writing it myself-just hadn't put them up here.
Not impressed with only 6pp left on weeklies. But gona go to gym tomoro and Wed so shud earn few more APs anyway. :D

Don't Panic!!!! Looks to me like you've done fab, btw how much fluff was 8pp?!? I've only managed 18g for 1pp since Ive had mine! X

Don't Panic!!!! Looks to me like you've done fab, btw how much fluff was 8pp?!? I've only managed 18g for 1pp since Ive had mine! X

To be honest hon I don't know. I took your 16g-1pp and said 30g for 2pp to round up. So that wud be 120g for 8 but only had 100g. Was just being safe but can't find nutritional information on it. Nothing is safe with me. :D

To be honest hon I don't know. I took your 16g-1pp and said 30g for 2pp to round up. So that wud be 120g for 8 but only had 100g. Was just being safe but can't find nutritional information on it. Nothing is safe with me. :D

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, 100g is 9pp :-( Sorry!!!x

Bet it tasted good ;-) how was work today?x

Haha. Ya it did. :D
Works OK. Here til 9 but then off tomoro and Wed so plan on tanning myself.... :D x

Haha. Ya it did. :D
Works OK. Here til 9 but then off tomoro and Wed so plan on tanning myself.... :D x

Ooooooo very nice too!!! I'm just relaxing on the sofa lol x

Ooooooo very nice too!!! I'm just relaxing on the sofa lol x

Aw nice. So bad but lookIng forward to goin home and stripping. We said all day at work we were wearing too many clothes. To be honest any clothing was too much today. :) x

Aw nice. So bad but lookIng forward to goin home and stripping. We said all day at work we were wearing too many clothes. To be honest any clothing was too much today. :) x

Maybe u should all become Naturists ;-) Especially if the Eye Candy is there ;-) x

Maybe u should all become Naturists ;-) Especially if the Eye Candy is there ;-) x

Hehe. Ya he was on and very much encouraging myself and Karen to strip-if it wud make us feel better... ;) x

Hehe. Ya he was on and very much encouraging myself and Karen to strip-if it wud make us feel better... ;) x

It might have made u feel hotter though ;-) x

Back