ProPoints 17th times a charm!!!

Oh i did-forgot to add in that i ate a grapefuit and kiwi there an hour ago. Mite make up a small nibly salad with 0pp dressing and small bit of coleslaw-mite keep me munching til bed. :(

I always eat grated carrot drenched in vinegar and black pepper when I get the late night munchies! X

Oh no observations are the worst, you always feel like you're messing up even though they say 'pretend I'm not here' yeah right! Fingers crossed she comes later & you miss her & you get a good nights rest tonight :)

Ya-to be honest we're very routined in morns so don't mind her just observing the routine but we do medications here and she's an ex nurse so gona try and get them done first thing incase she gets here-cos ill def make a mistake if she's watching me! 12 hours and im outta here! :)

I always eat grated carrot drenched in vinegar and black pepper when I get the late night munchies! X

Ya i tried that some time you mentioned it but wasn't my cup of tea at all. Which i was surprised by cos i love vinegars but no....
Went with a 0pp salad, 0pp dressing and 40g low fat coleslaw (1pp) Its definitely helping. Cup of tea now and start the minutes of the house meeting... :(

Looks like a good diary, sorry dinner didn't fill you up properly though. Hope you get to bed soon and inspector doesn't come till after 10a.m.

Thanks hon. Hope so too. :)
Ya-kinda didnt realise til i went to point it up that it was so much and just wasn't full. Oh well. Salad helped a bit. Hopefully tea will finish me off nicely and then sleep until new day and new 26 dailies! :)

hopefully you will miss her but if she comes remember that you are good at your job and have nothing to be worried about when shes observing just carry on with what you normally do and show her what your made of.
Thats pants that your still hungry. Do you have any fruit with ya? or maybe try something like chopping up some apple and adding a tbsp of water and some cinnamon and put it in the micro for bout a minute or so. Its so yummy and kinda tastes like apple pie

hopefully you will miss her but if she comes remember that you are good at your job and have nothing to be worried about when shes observing just carry on with what you normally do and show her what your made of.
Thats pants that your still hungry. Do you have any fruit with ya? or maybe try something like chopping up some apple and adding a tbsp of water and some cinnamon and put it in the micro for bout a minute or so. Its so yummy and kinda tastes like apple pie

Aw that sounds yummy-tho no cinnamon in this place! Not too bad now after my salad and tea. Def will survive the nite. But have to try that at home! yum...

Thanks for your kind words hon. Ya-i know i can be ok-i just need to remember to breathe and treat her as a person, not a 'manager'. I have a really lovely person in at 8.30am with me so we'll be fine together then. :)

Best of luck huni let us know how you get on

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hey Brona, I hope you have a good Wednesday :) x

Best of luck huni let us know how you get on

Hey Brona, I hope you have a good Wednesday :) x

Hey guys,
Thanks
Home from work thank Feck. Was up at 7.30 after a very broken nites sleep-worried bout this morn. She came but not til 9am so had good bit done before she arrived. One of my staff this morn was sick tho so was short staffed which is never good. And someone sitting and observing is very awkward and uncomfortable but I think I did everything right. She asked me few questions but in fairness I've been in the house 5years-I know how and why pretty much everything is done. Well I'm done anyway and hopefully she'll be done by the time I'm back in on sat. :D

So I'm home cos even though I brought my gym clothes with me, I never brought my contacts-I wear glasses to work but contacts every other time. So gona go for walk instead and then enjoy my lunch with the girls.
Have a good day. :D

Hey guys,
Thanks
Home from work thank Feck. Was up at 7.30 after a very broken nites sleep-worried bout this morn. She came but not til 9am so had good bit done before she arrived. One of my staff this morn was sick tho so was short staffed which is never good. And someone sitting and observing is very awkward and uncomfortable but I think I did everything right. She asked me few questions but in fairness I've been in the house 5years-I know how and why pretty much everything is done. Well I'm done anyway and hopefully she'll be done by the time I'm back in on sat. :D

So I'm home cos even though I brought my gym clothes with me, I never brought my contacts-I wear glasses to work but contacts every other time. So gona go for walk instead and then enjoy my lunch with the girls.
Have a good day. :D

Glad to hear that the observation went as well as could be hoped for! It sounds as though you're a whizz at your job :) An asset to the company :) Hope u enjoy your walk and your lunch with the girls, well deserved! X

Good woman I'd say your glad its over with now and you have the rest of the day to enjoy! Doin anything nice for lunch with d gals?

Glad to hear that the observation went as well as could be hoped for! It sounds as though you're a whizz at your job :) An asset to the company :) Hope u enjoy your walk and your lunch with the girls, well deserved! X

Thanks honey. That's lovely of you to say. Having a lovely day! :) x

Good woman I'd say your glad its over with now and you have the rest of the day to enjoy! Doin anything nice for lunch with d gals?

Thanks hon. Def glad! 1 hour was enough of her! :)
Had a lovely lunch up town in Kildare. I even tried something different. Don't get me wrong-i'd eat anything-I love food but had decided that there was a healthy option that id been getting there a lot but went for something different. It was yum and good catch up with some of the girls! :)

Nice to get a change sometimes. I generally eat the same thing in a restaurant, but its not because its healthy (usually is though), but for the fear of it not being as nice as what I usually get lol.

Sounds like the observation went well and at least you can relax now till Saturday x

Thanks honey. That's lovely of you to say. Having a lovely day! :) x

Thanks hon. Def glad! 1 hour was enough of her! :)
Had a lovely lunch up town in Kildare. I even tried something different. Don't get me wrong-i'd eat anything-I love food but had decided that there was a healthy option that id been getting there a lot but went for something different. It was yum and good catch up with some of the girls! :)

Look forward to your food diary to hear what you had :) Glad you had a good day :) x

Nice to get a change sometimes. I generally eat the same thing in a restaurant, but its not because its healthy (usually is though), but for the fear of it not being as nice as what I usually get lol.

Sounds like the observation went well and at least you can relax now till Saturday x[/QU

Ya I like knowing that its gona be good. :)
Ya delighted its over. she was there til 5pm today! So glad im off! :) x

Look forward to your food diary to hear what you had :) Glad you had a good day :) x

Will update there now. :) x

Wednesday

Breakfast:
Dry fried egg on toast (4)

Lunch:
Goatsbridge smoked trout & fresh crab, crème fraiche, on brown soda bread - copied from their website (8) - this was devine. Just enough, really really tasty and so fresh! :)

Snacks:
Strawberries
Salad with mayo & chilli (1)

Dinner:
Homemade tomato based curry with chicken (3)
1/2 bag of microwavable pilau rice (5)

Snacks:
strawberries, kiwi (0)
slice lemon cake - weighed out (3)

Total dailies used: 24/26
no weeklies left

APs earned today: 4 - power walk
Total APs this week - 7

Ohh lunch sounds right up my street. I love seafood. Actually your entire day sounds right up my street.

Hehe. Well when you drop the kids to Frances we can replicate it. :D x

Back