ProPoints 17th times a charm!!!

Hey guys
Thanks so much. Its great to Have yet there.
Today was much better than I thought. Think it does help having Karen Here. :D
2.5 hours to go! :D x

I bet you'll do a little dance when you finish! X

5 minutes to go :) Glad it's been better than you thought, hope you have a lovely relaxed evening :)

Officially finished for 2mins ;-) Do the dance Do the dance! X

Was late leaving. Got stuck there. But I'm gone! Woohoo. Doing a little dance in my car! :D
bring on the wine. :D x

Yey Go Brona Go Brona Go Go Go! X

This is my i'm finished work dance... Like??? :) :banana dancer:

And this is me until I fall into bed!! :) :party0036:

This is my i'm finished work dance... Like??? :) :banana dancer:

And this is me until I fall into bed!! :) :party0036:

U crack me up Brona! I love you lots like jelly tots....but not as much as vodka shots ;-) x

U crack me up Brona! I love you lots like jelly tots....but not as much as vodka shots ;-) x

Oh well - you'd just be crazy if you put me before vodka shots!! :) Hehe. Love you too honey.
Thanks all of ye-it really is so lovely to come on here and know that there are people who care about me and how my day goes. It means so much. xxxxx

Oh well - you'd just be crazy if you put me before vodka shots!! :) Hehe. Love you too honey.
Thanks all of ye-it really is so lovely to come on here and know that there are people who care about me and how my day goes. It means so much. xxxxx

You can't get rid of us now, we are like a bad smell ;-) x

So I was late leaving but myself and Karen shared a pack of rolos while I was waiting. :D Yum.

Then popped into Tesco to buy bowls for work and picked up the slimbos tHat Ciara was talking bout on her thread... only 3pp I think she said-my new burger buns!
1374439706304.jpg

And then I wasn't sure what I wanted for a treat so was looking at yogurt/desserts and found these-2 banoffee flavour and 2 tiramisu flavour. 1pp each! Crazy

1374439898013.jpg

Wudnt attach before. :D

Those desserts look so yummy, u lot are so lucky! X

Hehe.... Ya-something different. :)

I'm defo gona buy those yogurts only 1pp bargin bet they taste beta than the we ones
What did ya do when ya got home? After ya done yer lil jig lol!!!!Cracked up a bottle of wine???
Glad you found the slimbos hope ya like them! You can get ones called speagles and they are 2pp but haven't seen them in a while

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back