ProPoints 17th times a charm!!!

OMG! Although we have to pay for prescriptions, birth control is free. X

No that wud be just generous-something Irish Government isn't known for. ..

EUR50 to see the doc???? Bloody hell that's criminal.

I have a repeat script for my pill, but have an annual review with the doc to check everything is ok, especially blood pressure. I'm on Yasmin, but not sure it's as good as I thought it was!! Monitoring my moods/periods for the next 6 packs & see where I am. You shouldn't put up with 2 periods a month on the pill - time for a change I think! I'm thinking about the coil, my step mums got one & she rarely bleeds & suffers no pain any more, lucky woman!

Nope we pay EUR50 average to see the doc n when I was on the pill mine was EUR15 per month...

EUR50 to see the doc???? Bloody hell that's criminal.

I have a repeat script for my pill, but have an annual review with the doc to check everything is ok, especially blood pressure. I'm on Yasmin, but not sure it's as good as I thought it was!! Monitoring my moods/periods for the next 6 packs & see where I am. You shouldn't put up with 2 periods a month on the pill - time for a change I think! I'm thinking about the coil, my step mums got one & she rarely bleeds & suffers no pain any more, lucky woman!

Yep tHat's exactly what mine is Frances. €50 to see doc and €14.75 for pill. :)

When I was having problems with my back and IBS last year I was in and out to doctor loads and he was checking my weight, blood pressure, heart etc every times and checked my bloods alot so I suppose he was happy to not question my pill as I had no side affects every.

But def time to think bout change. To be honest I'm not in a relationship and don't need regular protection but really don't want to have nothing.... just in case.

I've heard alot of people having side affects on coil but I suppose everyone's different and even if it was just for year or so I cud look at goin back on pill again.

I would love to get the coil because once it's in that's it but we are thinking about starting a family in a year or so, so that wouldn't work. I was on that one aswell Brona and I was on another one before that! I think the next thing for me would be the patch or the injections

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

I had a Mirena Coil as part of my Gynae Op in April, it's not been plain sailing so far but it can take up to 6 months to sort itself out. X

I would love to get the coil because once it's in that's it but we are thinking about starting a family in a year or so, so that wouldn't work. I was on that one aswell Brona and I was on another one before that! I think the next thing for me would be the patch or the injections

Everton stay away from the injection if yer planning on starting a family that soon. I decided a couple of years ago I was gona try it. Hot the first injection n after about 2 weeks decided it wasn't for me n I wouldn't get it topped up. It lasts 3 months tho so I'd obviously wait the 3 months n go back to the doc. In that 3 months I gained a stone, suffered awful headaches, was snappy.. Lots of side affects but as we kno they are different for everyone.
Anyway, after the 3 months went back to the doc. Told him if rafter something else as it didn't suit me. Grand. He gave me this rind thing. U insert it yerself once every month. Anyway. Took 1 whole year til I got my period back!!
Mine came back more or less to an immediate regular cycle but most hav another year of unpredictable bleeding which, if yer planning a family isn't great!!

Yep tHat's exactly what mine is Frances. €50 to see doc and €14.75 for pill. :)

When I was having problems with my back and IBS last year I was in and out to doctor loads and he was checking my weight, blood pressure, heart etc every times and checked my bloods alot so I suppose he was happy to not question my pill as I had no side affects every.

But def time to think bout change. To be honest I'm not in a relationship and don't need regular protection but really don't want to have nothing.... just in case.

I've heard alot of people having side affects on coil but I suppose everyone's different and even if it was just for year or so I cud look at goin back on pill again.

I've been on birth control since I was 17 and only lost my virginity in February this year, so had no need for it as contraceptive. However I just really hate periods so I was using it as a block for them.
And although I prefer the many months at a time without a period that the injection and implant provided, I never quite knew if a period was round the corner.
So the pill really works for me and I can deal with 3 days every 9 weeks.
It's barely worth having them - by the time I get started, I'm finished.

Wednesday

Lunch
Salad as usual, coleslaw, boiled egg, chilli sauce (4)

Snacks
Yogurt (3)
Coffee (3)
Coke zero

Dinner
Chicken, roast veg, roast potatoes, gravy (7)

Snacks
Fruit pastille lolly (2)
Coke zero
Chipsticks (4)
Meringue, onken fat free yogurt (1)
Cherries
Chorizo (1)
Wine (2)

Total dailies used: 26/26
Weeklies used today: 1/16
Total weeklies left: 15

APs earned today: 5APs - pedometer - normal daily walking and then met a friend for walk and natter last nite.
Total APs this week: 17

Wednesday

Lunch
Salad as usual, coleslaw, boiled egg, chilli sauce (4)

Snacks
Yogurt (3)
Coffee (3)
Coke zero

Dinner
Chicken, roast veg, roast potatoes, gravy (7)

Snacks
Fruit pastille lolly (2)
Coke zero
Chipsticks (4)
Meringue, onken fat free yogurt (1)
Cherries
Chorizo (1)
Wine (2)

Total dailies used: 26/26
Weeklies used today: 1/16
Total weeklies left: 15

APs earned today: 5APs - pedometer - normal daily walking and then met a friend for walk and natter last nite.
Total APs this week: 17

Yey for the Meringue ;-) You joined the crew!!! X

Not a fan of cream really!! Love them with vanilla yogurt over it with strawberries

Hmmmm.... Squirty cream on top. Never had sprinkles but hav bashed up a flake.....

If you have 4g of Sprinkles its 0pp :) And u get quite a few for 4g as they are really light! X

Yey for the Meringue ;-) You joined the crew!!! X

Ooh love meringue. Fresh strawberries. N vanilla yogurt poured over..... YUM

Has to be Squirty Cream and Sprinkles for me ;-) x

Hmmmm.... Squirty cream on top. Never had sprinkles but hav bashed up a flake.....

Not a fan of cream really!! Love them with vanilla yogurt over it with strawberries

If you have 4g of Sprinkles its 0pp :) And u get quite a few for 4g as they are really light! X

Oh I love meringues. always have.
but I don't really like cream either.
I picked up the squirty cream the other day and thought of you Serena but I just wouldn't use it.
Happy with yogurt aswel. :) yum... :)

5 AP's that's great!! Only 5 more hours to the weekend!!!! Don't mean to gloat but it's only 3hrs for me :p

Hehe... glad you got to finish early hon... im finished now! woohoo!!! :)

AW guys.... im so so happy. The whole thing at work was resolved today! Delighted. Its just really made my week and now I can enjoy my weekend. :bliss:

Back