ProPoints 17th times a charm!!!

Ya well individual crock pots wud be great. I quartered them fine but don't think they'll keep as well in the plastic containers ive put them in. :) x

Oh love your bargains. I must have a look out myself. Would never have thought to do that with the pizza.
I also love the purple dress. The 1st one was lovely from the side but didn't like the cream/white wrap bit. You will find THE ONE soon :)

Oh love your bargains. I must have a look out myself. Would never have thought to do that with the pizza.
I also love the purple dress. The 1st one was lovely from the side but didn't like the cream/white wrap bit. You will find THE ONE soon :)

Thanks hon. Ya, this bargain hunting is addictive! ADDICTIVE I tell you!!!! :)
I don't have anything in my freezer anymore that isn't portioned out! :)

Thanks re dresses. Ya I liked that the cream wrap one was different but its not amazing! Oh well. ;)

And it's all my fault that u started Bargain Hunting! mmmmmmwwwwwaaaaahhhhhaaaaaaaaaa (Thats my best evil laugh lol) x

That's a very good evil laugh!!! ;)
Rainman has nothing on me! Im looking forward to next time! Mite pop in on my way home tomoro nite-different Tesco-different bargains! :)

That's a very good evil laugh!!! ;)
Rainman has nothing on me! Im looking forward to next time! Mite pop in on my way home tomoro nite-different Tesco-different bargains! :)

It's highly addictive! I got such a thrill last week when I got my 1p Bananas and 10p Broccoli, actually thought I would wet myself lol x

Ha I don't think web would get such good bargains in Ireland. Do Aldi have a bargain section I wonder...also can u freeze everything?

Ha I don't think web would get such good bargains in Ireland. Do Aldi have a bargain section I wonder...also can u freeze everything?

I freeze anything and everything even if it doesn't say u can lol! Our Aldi do reductions :) x

It's highly addictive! I got such a thrill last week when I got my 1p Bananas and 10p Broccoli, actually thought I would wet myself lol x

Haha.... too funny! (though I can totally get it!) x

No I don't think we'd get anything for 1p here - even 1p sweets anymore! :)
Not sure Aldi do-though def worth a look. :)
Ya I always check if things are freezable. Unless I can eat them straight away, im not gona waste the money if I cant freeze them. So today - pizza was from fridge but gone into freezer. Pork medallions and beef medallions - I divided them and froze individually. and strawberries and grapes were in perfect nick - just technically out of date - but was gona pick up raspberries or something for my meringues tonite anyway so put them down when I saw strawberries! :) They also had loads of lettuce, spring onions etc - but I have loads already! :) x

I freeze anything and everything even if it doesn't say u can lol! Our Aldi do reductions :) x

Well certainly most things can def be frozen-certainly worth a try! :)
Well ill def be checking aldi so! :) x

Cheese freezes lovely but you have to grate it first, I freeze it in 3pp Bags normally. X

how is it when you defrost it? Wud it be better melted rather than raw once defrosted?

how is it when you defrost it? Wud it be better melted rather than raw once defrosted?

As long as u grate it first, it's exactly the same! When I was working, I used to freeze two slices of bread, 15g of Grated Cheese and a Slice of Cake in Tupperwares! Ready Made Packed Lunch! X

As long as u grate it first, it's exactly the same! When I was working, I used to freeze two slices of bread, 15g of Grated Cheese and a Slice of Cake in Tupperwares! Ready Made Packed Lunch! X

Hehehe... brilliant! :) x

I bought the babybel lights last week aswel! They're quite yummy! Never had babybel before. :) x

Hehehe... brilliant! :) x

I bought the babybel lights last week aswel! They're quite yummy! Never had babybel before. :) x

Mmmmm I love a Babybel Light! Melted on Spag Bol they are particularly yummy! X

on spag bol? really? mmmmm interesting!! I love playing with the red waxy stuff when im finished eating it im such a child

on spag bol? really? mmmmm interesting!! I love playing with the red waxy stuff when im finished eating it im such a child

Me too! Even if it dyes my hands red lol! It goes all gooey when melted, really yummy! X

Having a cRappy day at work. Everything and everyoNe is annoying me. I know my TOTM is due but I just wana scream-not my usual hormone imbalance.
I'm just exhausted and feel like eating crap. I won't-cos there's nothing here but still feel like crap.
Its a long week and really not looking forward to hen for various reasons so to be honest-roll on Sunday....

Having a cRappy day at work. Everything and everyoNe is annoying me. I know my TOTM is due but I just wana scream-not my usual hormone imbalance.
I'm just exhausted and feel like eating crap. I won't-cos there's nothing here but still feel like crap.
Its a long week and really not looking forward to hen for various reasons so to be honest-roll on Sunday....

Sending u giant hugs Sweetie, it seems that this week has given us all a smack in the chops for some reason! I'm here if u ever need to talk Sweetie, don't like hearing u so down. Lots of Love.xxxxx

Back