ProPoints 17th times a charm!!!

Glad u had a fab evening!!! Loving the photo of you and the Hen, two gorgeous ladies :) x

Ye look savage. Glad you had a good night

Glad u had a fab evening!!! Loving the photo of you and the Hen, two gorgeous ladies :) x

Thanks guys.
Home safe and eating away... ;) But tracking..
Def used my weeklies last nite so im gona stick to 26 dailies for week. But as I said the other day-im ok once their gone- can cope better. :) x

Thanks guys.
Home safe and eating away... ;) But tracking..
Def used my weeklies last nite so im gona stick to 26 dailies for week. But as I said the other day-im ok once their gone- can cope better. :) x

Damage Limitation is a Go Go Go! X More IS More ;-) x

Friday:

Breakfast:
Omelette with egg, mush, onion (2)

Lunch:
Pasta salad: Pasta, mushroom, onion, EL mayo (4)

Snacks:
orange, pear, pepsi maxx (0)

Dinner:
chicken curry-tomato based (2)
Naan (2)

Snacks:
Skinny Chai (4)
doritos, salsa, onion, light sour cream, ww cheese (12) - a lot of points for 2 lots of chips/dips but it was so yum! :)

Total Dailies Used: 26/26
Weeklies used today: 0/49
Total Weeklies left: 49

APs earned today: 6 - pedometer & gym
Total APs this week: 6

Friday:

Breakfast:
Omelette with egg, mush, onion (2)

Lunch:
Pasta salad: Pasta, mushroom, onion, EL mayo (4)

Snacks:
orange, pear, pepsi maxx (0)

Dinner:
chicken curry-tomato based (2)
Naan (2)

Snacks:
Skinny Chai (4)
doritos, salsa, onion, light sour cream, ww cheese (12) - a lot of points for 2 lots of chips/dips but it was so yum! :)

Total Dailies Used: 26/26
Weeklies used today: 0/49
Total Weeklies left: 49

APs earned today: 6 - pedometer & gym
Total APs this week: 6

Mmmmmm I love Chips n Dips!!! X

Saturday:

Breakfast:
Banana (0)

Lunch:
Salads, smoked salmon, coleslaw, couscous, relish (4)

Evening:
Half small glass of cocktail-shoved in our hands when we got into house (3)
Half glass of prosecco (2) - to cheers the hen
Vegetable Soup (4)
Steak (7), pepper sauce (2), sautéed mushrooms and onions (1), boiled veg (0), potatoes (1)
Profiterole, meringue dot (4)
Coffee (0)

So that's 28pp - 26 dailies & 2 weeklies.....
So then there's a nite of drinking including a good few coors light @ 4pp a bottle, gin & slim line tonic @ 3pp each, a jelly shot, a jager bomb
Followed by refusing chipper & burger BBQ stand thing to then go back to the house and eat some cheese Kettle crisps, jelly strawberries, and fun size chocolates!
So considering I had 47 weeklies left ive definitely wiped them out! :)

APs earned: 1 - prob some from dancing aswel. ;)
Total APs this week: 7

Damage Limitation is a Go Go Go! X More IS More ;-) x

Hehe.... well I def went with more is more last nite! So that's that covered. Now for the limitation... ;)

Mmmmmm I love Chips n Dips!!! X

Mmmmm so do I. I guess it was more nacho style really but so yummy. :) x

oh you went for the beef it looked gorg
yea i walked by that stand awell but went back and had loadsa toast god damn alcohol messing with our minds lol
mmmmm chips and dip the perfect hangover food

oh you went for the beef it looked gorg
yea i walked by that stand awell but went back and had loadsa toast god damn alcohol messing with our minds lol
mmmmm chips and dip the perfect hangover food

Ya I must say, I know I wasn't overly excited bout menu but the food was fab and the service was great I thought.
The soup was really nice-and I never get soup. The salad looked yummy. The duck looked amazing. Salmon was very plain-glad I didn't get it. Didn't see anyone with the chicken.

Mmmm toast... :D Yep-evil alcohol! :D
Ya I've had a good food hangover day I must say. :D x

yea cuz usually id have rubbish when im hungover but since joining ww i have been getting better and have a few dishes that i make when i need comfort food and they are all in and around 10pp which is a hell of a lot better than the chinese i used to get for soakage lol

I love how you still tracked it afterwards so you know where u stand, I've been exactly the same after nights out! More IS More so I'm sure she will be fine, won't she Ciara ;-) x

yea cuz usually id have rubbish when im hungover but since joining ww i have been getting better and have a few dishes that i make when i need comfort food and they are all in and around 10pp which is a hell of a lot better than the chinese i used to get for soakage lol

Ya I must say I was happy with what I ate yesterday. I ate a good bit but it was 'proper' food not junk. Felt better for it. :)

I love how you still tracked it afterwards so you know where u stand, I've been exactly the same after nights out! More IS More so I'm sure she will be fine, won't she Ciara ;-) x

Ya I wanted to have some idea. I know I went way over with drink and choc but was happy with my limitation all day and dinner.. :)
Hoping more is more will work alrtie. :) x

Yea she will be grand. You have 5 days of damage limitation not a bother to ya

1.5 days down of limitation... :)

Morning lovely lady :) xxx

Morning honey... ;) In my defence-I didn't see morning today...woke at 12noon! :) x

wow you look amazing. glad you had fun on the hen x

Thanks Sinead. Had great nite-great craic. :) x

Hey guys,
Sorry-one of those days.
Only woke at noon-had amazing sleep-well needed.
Then went to the gym-really enjoyed work out today. :)
Then had my banana and spent few house doing random shopping bits in Naas and Newbridge. Got copy of fab picture of my grandmother and her twin sister taken 15 years ago. Love it.
Also Serena-got some great deals today. :) Swore I wasn't gona buy any more stuff-my freezers are full to capacity!!! Crazy full. Ooops! :)

Then had late lunch-Serena-stop reading-I had Warm Omlette with coleslaw....

Did some cleaning around the house-badly needed.

And then had dinner-Sorry Serena-Had Quiche with Salad and Chips. :)

So then had great evening. Not sure if I mentioned on here but my garden needs total reconstruction-never got it sorted since I bought house. But I don't have side access to my house and needed my neighbours permission to get in the side of their house. But then that house went up for sale and ive been waiting months for the sale to go through so I could ask. They showed up Saturday morn. A lovely couple in their 50s. So mentioned to the woman that I may want permission to use the side of their house but she kinda insinuated that I should talk to her husband (their foreign so English is good but not amazing). So this evening I saw that they were talking to the guy that was gona be doing MY garden! So went out and talked to Tom (garden guy) and he said they wanted him to do theres aswel! So got talking to the wife again and she said is it ok if we take down all the bushes inbetween our houses and put put up a fence!!! Exactly what I wanted to ask but didn't know how! And we talked for a while bout their house etc and she said that's fine so-we'll get Tom to give us quote and we'll go halves on it all! I was so happy guys. I mean-I really didn't know how to ask that-I was really stressing bout it. I mean going up to someone and say hi how are you, feel like giving me money towards putting up a fence?! So im so so happy now (I know-happy bout spending money-weird) but can't wait to get it done. :)

I kno. It's awkward isn't it?! We've to hav done of our front wall knocked n repaired (someone crashed into it before we bought) but we don't kno who owns the wall. N our next door neighbours only rent that house.... The joys!!!
Glad it's sorted now tho n sounds like a fab day :)?

Sounds like you had a great day. I love coleslaw with everything hehe yummy especially with something hot-soz serena
I remember you saying before about the garden glad you are finally coming to an end with it

Hey guys,
Sorry-one of those days.
Only woke at noon-had amazing sleep-well needed.
Then went to the gym-really enjoyed work out today. :)
Then had my banana and spent few house doing random shopping bits in Naas and Newbridge. Got copy of fab picture of my grandmother and her twin sister taken 15 years ago. Love it.
Also Serena-got some great deals today. :) Swore I wasn't gona buy any more stuff-my freezers are full to capacity!!! Crazy full. Ooops! :)

Then had late lunch-Serena-stop reading-I had Warm Omlette with coleslaw....

Did some cleaning around the house-badly needed.

And then had dinner-Sorry Serena-Had Quiche with Salad and Chips. :)

So then had great evening. Not sure if I mentioned on here but my garden needs total reconstruction-never got it sorted since I bought house. But I don't have side access to my house and needed my neighbours permission to get in the side of their house. But then that house went up for sale and ive been waiting months for the sale to go through so I could ask. They showed up Saturday morn. A lovely couple in their 50s. So mentioned to the woman that I may want permission to use the side of their house but she kinda insinuated that I should talk to her husband (their foreign so English is good but not amazing). So this evening I saw that they were talking to the guy that was gona be doing MY garden! So went out and talked to Tom (garden guy) and he said they wanted him to do theres aswel! So got talking to the wife again and she said is it ok if we take down all the bushes inbetween our houses and put put up a fence!!! Exactly what I wanted to ask but didn't know how! And we talked for a while bout their house etc and she said that's fine so-we'll get Tom to give us quote and we'll go halves on it all! I was so happy guys. I mean-I really didn't know how to ask that-I was really stressing bout it. I mean going up to someone and say hi how are you, feel like giving me money towards putting up a fence?! So im so so happy now (I know-happy bout spending money-weird) but can't wait to get it done. :)

OMG I just got mentioned 3 Times in One Post! I now can't feel my ears as they are burning so much ;-)

I can't believe you ate not one but two hot/cold meals! I'm disowning myself from you ;-)

Great News about the Bargains, I always say I'm not buying and then I do, they are too good to miss!

Great News about your garden :) You'll be topping up your tan in no time! PS-Does this mean there will be fit workers to eye up ;-) x

I kno. It's awkward isn't it?! We've to hav done of our front wall knocked n repaired (someone crashed into it before we bought) but we don't kno who owns the wall. N our next door neighbours only rent that house.... The joys!!!
Glad it's sorted now tho n sounds like a fab day :)?

Ya I really thought it was gona be next year cos later its getting, the worse the weathers getting. But fingers crossed now I may have a garden in few weeks.
Everything else I have to do is in my house and is my business-this is the only thing I had to talk to my neighbours about. So will be glad when it's done. :D x

Back