ProPoints 17th times a charm!!!

Sooooo.... 2lbs down from last thurs night.
I KNOW its great but I think you know when you feel like you have no treats you should loose loads! But I didnt exercise and I do know 2lbs is great.
But back to age old question.... I had filling and healthy but only used 25 out of 49 weeklies... Would I be better or worse off using all 49....
Will prob end up having them this week and ill wait and see...

So even though thats my offical WW wi, im only counting tomorrow morns wi at home on tracker here.... :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

2lb is brilliant. I know you know it is, because it is RIGHT!!
Anyway, yeah use all 49weeklies and see how you go. Did you not always use them before?

Thanks hon. I know, I know.... I think my hopes were unrealistic. But yes 2 lbs is great.... :)
Ya I used to use them all when propointing but just was bit sceptical about eating 'what I wanted' from filling and healthy AND the 49 weeklies....
But yep, I will this week. :)

Thanks hon. I know, I know.... I think my hopes were unrealistic. But yes 2 lbs is great.... :)
Ya I used to use them all when propointing but just was bit sceptical about eating 'what I wanted' from filling and healthy AND the 49 weeklies....
But yep, I will this week. :)

Your very sensible with the filling and healthy though, having plenty of fruit and veg and not snacking on crumpets between meals so you'll be grand with the whole 49 ;)

Your very sensible with the filling and healthy though, having plenty of fruit and veg and not snacking on crumpets between meals so you'll be grand with the whole 49 ;)

Thanks hon. Yeah, didn't think I went too crazy with portions of carbs. I def ate more than usual but that's kinda the point-cos didn't wana snack inbetween then because of it. But no, still very aware of not eating a crazy amount of bread etc...
Felt very picky this evening when I came home but think its just cos my dinner went late cos of WW and just took a while to get full from dinner.... :)

2lbs is a great loss, well done- I'm going do filling and healthy tomorrow with 49 weekly's x

Thanks hon.
Are you going doing it for the week? Or taking it day by day?

I'm going try and do it all week if I can, what about you Hun? We meant to be having a Chinese at the weekend so going try and keep it low and just have noodles and rice which should be about 20pps x

Sounds good hon. :)
Yep, im gona stick with it again this week.
If nothing else, its making me have to think again about my food which is making me make healthy choices. Cos I was just gone so used to pro points I was eating the same stuff all the time and getting bad habits. This has shaken me up. I really like it though! :)

Thats great your enjoying the plan more, its worth sticking with it then. I was doing well at the beginning of the week with f&h then I did couple days just pro pointing and found I was using most of my points on snacks and then going over, on my f&h days if I added up my food it would be under, so probably eating less but healthier choices x

Ya some people tonight in class said they felt they weren't eating as much when not counting.
I havn't bothered thinking too much about it. I do feel a bit confused as to hopping between the two plans within one week and how that works but if I need to I guess ill just take a chance.
But ya that's what I was thinking bout pro points aswel-think I use them more on crap.
Filling and healthy encourages me to eat better cos I have less freedom in a way.

Last edited:
Thursday

Breakfast
Bacon medallions x 2, beans, toast x 1, tomatos, 10g ketchup

Lunch
Homemade spicy bean soup
Brown bap

Snacks
7up free
Ww choc pud - 3pp

Dinner-after ww class
Carbonara-spagetti, bacon medallions, mushrooms, courgette, onion, garlic, egg, quark

Snacks
Ww choc pud - 3pp - thought id keep binging but stopped myself and dinner finally hit my tummy. :)
Pepsi maxx
0% fat natural yogurt with homemade sugar free jam x 3 small bowls-amazing!!!

Total pp this week - 31/49
WI at home in am :)

Another great day Bróna. Is the quark nice for carbonara? I always found it very flavourless.

Hey hon
I wasnt actually gona put anything besides the egg into it. I dont usually. But was so hungry I thought it mite fill me up quicker.
I didnt notice much taste from it either. But had garlic and bacon to give it some. Ill try it on few more things and decide. Its free on filling and healthy though... :)

Woohoo. . Down 3 lbs at home wi this morn.
This is why Im doin it this way. I find it so hard to find an evening wi accurate. I had a bug stodgy bread roll at 4.30pm yesterday and got weighed in 2 hours later!

Sorry if im comfusing everyone. Im kinda comfusing myself! :)

35 minute straight swim. So unfit but loved it. Think it'll be really good for my knees. Bit of shopping done. Have to call into my solicitor in a bit to get paperwork sorted and mite go for walk later. :)

2lbs then another, happy days!!! Well done Brona, hope you're feeling chuffed now. And remember at your size if it comes off quicker it's not healthy or lastable....yes that's a word!!!

Hope you had a good day, well done on the swim, knackering isn't if!! Do you do breast stroke or crawl??

2lbs then another, happy days!!! Well done Brona, hope you're feeling chuffed now. And remember at your size if it comes off quicker it's not healthy or lastable....yes that's a word!!!

Hope you had a good day, well done on the swim, knackering isn't if!! Do you do breast stroke or crawl??

Hehe... thanks hon. Lastable is def a word! :) Very wise though. Very happy. Told my mam today which made it more real. :)

Had good day. Quiet evening...
Exhausted after swim. I mostly do the breast stroke but trying to get back into front crawl but need serious work on my breathing. My arms are so weak. Really looking forward to working on it. :)

Back