ProPoints 17th times a charm!!!

Ya I don't usually follow it cos they don't include alcohol. I think any diet that doesn't include alcohol is stupid! But seeing as how I'm giving it up for a while I said I'd giv it ago.
Ya I love planning my meals-maybe its a sign of a sad life! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
No its not.. Its a sign of an organised life.. Something I need to incorporate into mine..
PS.. MORNING :)

I've given up alcohol also for a while.. Until March.. Usually I'd say St. Patricks Day but its my friends bday in March the week before so I usually break it then.. So now I just plan to give up til March.. That way i'm not giving up right before my target :D

Ooh good luck with the planner - let us know how you get on, I'm never strict enough with myself to stick to things like that, would be worth a shot though. Hope you have a good day! :) x

lol everyone seems to be giving up alcohol, it must have been a really really god Christmas all round lol. I'm not drinking this weekend either, gonna give my poor liver a rest.
I honestly didn't drink much over Christmas... I had 1 night where I was fooked!! Even New Years was very quiet..
I give up drink every January til March... Also doing it this year coz Jonathan is tryna give up smoking, so with comes giving up drink too.. So i'm tryna support him as much as I can.. Altho I don't know why I am seen as every time I look at him he's eating biscuits and chocolate and crisps and ice-cream.... the list goes on.. So he's not supporting me very well!!!
He went out to get dogfood last night.. Came back with 3 packs of biscuits, a multipack of crisps (bacon fries, cheese wheels, chipsticks & onion rings), packs of bars of chocolate!! Thanks love.. really need them in the press to stop me scoffing!!!!! :mad:

Aww Frances my husband does that too!! But I'm kinda getting used to not looking in the box he keeps them in. I got him a cooler bag and he puts it up the very top shelf in the larder, I've to get the wee ladder out if I want something for it, and seen as I'm too too fussed on heights I tend to leave it lol. I'm telling you they are sent to try us lol. I don't think I could give up drink till March though, I like a few at the weekends. But I'm giving it a rest for a while

Aww Frances my husband does that too!! But I'm kinda getting used to not looking in the box he keeps them in. I got him a cooler bag and he puts it up the very top shelf in the larder, I've to get the wee ladder out if I want something for it, and seen as I'm too too fussed on heights I tend to leave it lol. I'm telling you they are sent to try us lol. I don't think I could give up drink till March though, I like a few at the weekends. But I'm giving it a rest for a while
Yea I was getting used to a nice glass of wine with dinner each night n that.. Its not to chill out n have a drink on weekends alright.. Its easy enough TBH..
Am going into town tho on the 26th of this month with my friend. Her cousin is home from England for a few days so she's asked me to go in with her to meet him so that'll be trying.. But its only a few months.. Easy peasy.. (that's what I'm telling myself anyway... lol)

Ya I don't mind giving it up really. Had great nite at Xmas party and danced all nite, sober so if I can do that then, then I shud be able to continue it. We'll see. Few cocktails this weekend in Manchester but that's all again for another long time. Different friends are def easier to go out with sober rather than others! :)

Had sneaky WI this morn as well. Delighted!!!! Really hope it's still there tomoro morn! :)

Ohh can't wait to see how you do tomorrow, which reminds me, I'm supposed to weigh-in then for our group too, not expecting much though as only back at it two days. Also do you's think I should weigh-in in the evening as thats when my Tuesday ww class is, might be less confusing then?

Ohh can't wait to see how you do tomorrow, which reminds me, I'm supposed to weigh-in then for our group too, not expecting much though as only back at it two days. Also do you's think I should weigh-in in the evening as thats when my Tuesday ww class is, might be less confusing then?
I'd weigh in at whatever time you usually weigh in for our group.. That's what I'm gona be doing..
I'll be weighin in at class (Thursday evening) and for our group again Friday morning before work...
Am excited to see tomoro's weigh in for me.. First one doing SW.. du-du-duuuuuu....

I'd weigh in at whatever time you usually weigh in for our group.. That's what I'm gona be doing..
I'll be weighin in at class (Thursday evening) and for our group again Friday morning before work...
Am excited to see tomoro's weigh in for me.. First one doing SW.. du-du-duuuuuu....

lol you are gonna do great, your motivation never wavers. I'm gonna weigh-in at 7p.m so, not expecting anything this week, but next week there will be more time :D

lol you are gonna do great, your motivation never wavers. I'm gonna weigh-in at 7p.m so, not expecting anything this week, but next week there will be more time :D
Oh it so does Laura... But you gals on here keep me going...
In all seriousness, without the help and support of this site I wreckon I'd have given up trying 3 r 4 months after I started at WW in 2011... You lot have kept me going.. Even when I've fallen off the wagon n was struggling to get back on it.. You girls always drag me back up.. I don't always post up when am off the wagon.. But just listening to you lot and yer struggles and realising i'm human, i'm gona fall off but I can also jump back on...

Thursday

Breakfast:
None-another one of those mornings at work!

Lunch:
Wrap (3), tomato puree (0), Veg (0), Pork shoulder sliced ham (2), mozzerella cheese (2), coleslaw (2)

Dinner:
Pasta (4), veg (0), sausage (4), herbs, chilli (0)

Snack:
Waffle & ketchup (4)
Popcorn (2)

Total Dailies used: 23/26
Weeklies use today: 0/6
Total Weeklies left: 6
Total Activity pts from week: 2

Last edited:
Sounds like a busy day, food looks nice. Are you gonna use the other 9pp?

Ya only driver at work so was goin all day!
Oh ya I'll use them Alrite. At work til 8.30 so I'll prob hav something when I get home. :)

Done out my meal planner for next Monday on (cos this weekend il be eating God knows what).
Love when I'm planned! :) Though to be honest Im not sure what I'm doin yet next week. I'm off all week and don't wana get bored but not sure I wana drive home to my parents again!

Goin wedding dress shopping with my sister nxt sat! Very excited! :)

Ohh very good, loved wedding dress shopping with my sister last year!
You are so well organised, I only plan the night before, I've a habit of changing my mind if I do it too soon, I do roughly know what I'll eat for the week though as I do one big shop.
Nice to have a week off work. I'd love a week to myself just to dander about and go out for coffee lol.

You are so well organised, I only plan the night before, I've a habit of changing my mind if I do it too soon, I do roughly know what I'll eat for the week though as I do one big shop.
Nice to have a week off work. I'd love a week to myself just to dander about and go out for coffee lol.

Ya I'm very excited bout it. I've never been wedding dress shopping! :)
Ya I'm not bad at sticking to my plans. But I was looking thru the website at work today and not sure it's all that! I'll use it for some new meal ideas but don't think it's gona be anything greater than what I'm doin now.
Ya I think I'll just enjoy catching up with few bits around the house and try and meet a few of the girls. :)
Would love if my mam came up for few days but she's terrible at travelling! :-(

Updated my daily pps there aswel. Not eaten them all but bed very very soon!

Ooh have a lovely week off and enjoy wedding dress shopping! You've still got lotsa points left today, like enough for an extra meal! :) haha x

Ooh have a lovely week off and enjoy wedding dress shopping! You've still got lotsa points left today, like enough for an extra meal! :) haha x

No just updated then there. Got up to 23pp. Have 3 left but I hav feck all food in the house anyway.
Trying to pack and head to bed.
Wana go for walk in morn, then go to bank then get bus to airport. :)

Thursday

Breakfast:
None-another one of those mornings at work!

Lunch:
Wrap (3), tomato puree (0), Veg (0), Pork shoulder sliced ham (2), mozzerella cheese (2), coleslaw (2)

Dinner:
Pasta (4), veg (0), sausage (4), herbs, chilli (0)

Snack:
Waffle & ketchup (4)
Popcorn (2)

Total Dailies used: 23/26
Weeklies use today: 0/6
Total Weeklies left: 6
Total Activity pts from week: 2
Another yummy day.. Altho yes, busy!! Well done sticking to plan.. Very easy to go off track when yer busy..

Yea Laura I'm the very same.. I know what meats n that i'll use so I do a usual shop on the weekend so have most things in.. Usually just need to stock up of fresh veg n fruit during the week.. i can't plan to far ahead..

Brona have a lovely weekend :) xxx

Thanks guys.
Ya i knew I didn't want what was for dinner at work yesterday so I had my pasta made already to hav for dinner. I hav to plan with work cos of what mite or mite not be in fridge/cupboards. :)

So WI this morn. 9st 10.5 so down 1.5 which was what I put up over 3 weeks in December. Glad it's goin down but it's not what I saw on my sneaky WI yesterday. I know I shudnt hav but now I'm a bit disappointed! I'll get over it and I'm glad I'm back down again and it shows I can do it when I stick to it but I suppose I'm just a little deflated. :-(

But I'm off to get the bus to the airport to Manchester. I'm gona enjoy myself and pull it back mon-thurs nxt week instead. :)
Have a good weekend all. :)

Back