ProPoints 17th times a charm!!!

Thursday 31st jan

Breakfast:
Weetabix x 2 (3)
Skim milk, banana, candarel (1)

Lunch:
Ham (1), cheese (1), onion, tomato, mayo (1), sandwich (4)

Dinner:
Breaded fish (4), homemade chips (4), beans (2), ketchup (1)

Snacks:
Teacake & tea (2)

Total dailies used: 24/26

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Last edited:
Yum, your dinner sounds amazing.

Thanks. Very last minute decision at work and nothing else to eat there. But it was yummy Alrite. :)

Yummy day again Bróna, is today your last day at work for a few days?

On sleepover tonite so finished at 10am in morn and then off for few days. Sooooo looking forward to it. :) Gona do very little tomoro and then get goin Saturday with jobs around house and running. :)

Oh you been doing much running lately or is this the first start back?

No, I started back a few weeks ago and re started the c25k again but it was so rotten the last 10days and I was wrecked so havnt done anything so back into it sat. But not able to run 5k anymore so slow and steady I think (like my weight loss).
Really wana get back to doin my 5k runs though! :-(

No, I started back a few weeks ago and re started the c25k again but it was so rotten the last 10days and I was wrecked so havnt done anything so back into it sat. But not able to run 5k anymore so slow and steady I think (like my weight loss).
Really wana get back to doin my 5k runs though! :-(

Yip I'm like that, thankfully my exercise class has switched things up and is now Run and Tone so its getting me back into it. Think I may have to sign up to something to get me back in the running way.

Yip I'm like that, thankfully my exercise class has switched things up and is now Run and Tone so its getting me back into it. Think I may have to sign up to something to get me back in the running way.

Ya I'm gona give myself a few weeks to get a bit of a way into the c25k and then go book a couple of 5k runs. I love having something to look forward to! :)

Would love to do the Flora womans 10k again but don't know if I'll be fit

Ya I did that a few years ago before I ever actually started running as such so ran one, walked one.
But I just thought it was soooo packed I'm not sure I'd want to do it again. But wud love to get up to 10km this year! :)

My sister says to get your time under 70mins and register as a runner, she says there is none of that shoving and stopping and starting. Our section was full of walkers and impossible to get past

Ya that wud def be the way to do it but not sure I'm that fast! :-/
Ah I'll be happy doin a few other ones anyway.
Did the 5k at home in west cork at may weekend last year so I'd like to do that again-a lot of hills so I'd like to be more prepared for them! Hehe...
Just wana keep up the level of comfort I felt doin 5k when I was at my best last year.
Lovely feeling. :)

Think I'm gonna go and see if I can find a few local 10k's now and get prepared

Yeh! :) Go you! :)
We'll be running round Ireland before the end of summer. :)

I'd like to do the c25k once I get a bit of weight off. Have you done the whole program? X

Ya I did the whole thing last year and rang 3/4 5km runs. And then kept goin and did a 8km thanks to a friend pushing me. It's well worth it though.

That's really good well done! X

Thanks hon.
And you can start it without waiting for your weight loss... :)

So I was at work this morning and don't know how much different the scales are to mine and then I'd eaten breakfast by time I got home so my scales wasn't as it shud hav been first thing so gona put my WI as 9st 10.5.

I havnt updated my stats recently but I had been 9st 10.5 at start of jan (after losing my Xmas weight), but when I went thru My rough couple of weeks I put back on weight. So I was 9st 12 last Friday so I'm happy to say I'm back down to 9st 10.5. It's kinda like January didn't happen but I'm happy with that for end of January and onwards and downwards. :)

Back