ProPoints 17th times a charm!!!

Did u go with the broom idea or decide to be sensible lol x

Its hard to keep with everyone's diary and yer own isn't it?! But am still here watching..
Yea all's good so far.. Few symptoms starting to kick in now so not feeling to great but its all for a good cause :)
xx

Ah ya-all worth it the end. :)

Bróna gone send some of that warm weather up here, very overcast today! Have fun at work xx

Well a little cloudy here now but roasting! Out front garden at work for day hopefully. Honest-my job is tough some days. :D xx

Did u go with the broom idea or decide to be sensible lol x

I decided I'd better not if I want to keep my job. So I left instead and did few jobs up town. Came back-and she's gone-result!! :D xx

Hmmm feeling picky today. Havnt started but wud love something nice. But stuck at work again... :(

Oh dear.... had fruit pastille ice pop and some white choc buttons-not a full packet.... think I'm gona have early dinner to try and stop picking. Its quiet at work-which I shouldn't complain about but it makes me more likely to pick. :(

Oh dear.... had fruit pastille ice pop and some white choc buttons-not a full packet.... think I'm gona have early dinner to try and stop picking. Its quiet at work-which I shouldn't complain about but it makes me more likely to pick. :(

I bet that wasn't as many PP as u thought Sweetie,don't stress.x

I bet that wasn't as many PP as u thought Sweetie,don't stress.x

I think them ice-pops are only 1 or 2pp Bróna. Slow days at work always cause a bit of grazing to pass the time, but then its no fun being run of your feet either lol.

Ya it wasn't that bad but was getting stressed by being so hungry.

No to be honest Laura-I'm never happy-too slow, too busy. :)

Tuesday

Breakfast-
Toast, low fat cheese triangle (3)

Lunch-
Toasted wrap with tuna, mayo, peppers, onions, cheese (6)

Snacks-
Fruit pastille ice pop (2)
Buttons (3)
Ham (1)

Dinner-
Chicken curry (3)
Boil in bag rice (5) - weighed out that much

Total so far-23/26

Just needed to get it written down. Don't feel so bad now. 4pp left to use at work or treat after walk tonite. :)

Last edited:
Tuesday

Breakfast-
Toast, low fat cheese triangle (3)

Lunch-
Toasted wrap with tuna, mayo, peppers, onions, cheese (6)

Snacks-
Fruit pastille ice pop (2)
Buttons (3)

Dinner-
Chicken curry (3)
Boil in bag rice (5) - weighed out that much

Total so far-22/26

Just needed to get it written down. Don't feel so bad now. 4pp left to use at work or treat after walk tonite. :)

You're doing fab Sweetie. X I've still got no idea what to eat ! X

You're doing fab Sweetie. X I've still got no idea what to eat ! X

Thanks honey.
It helps when someone else is cooking it at work-decision is already made. :)
But he made it with no oil-boiled chicken in flavoured water. I told him he cud cook any day! :)

Thanks honey.
It helps when someone else is cooking it at work-decision is already made. :)
But he made it with no oil-boiled chicken in flavoured water. I told him he cud cook any day! :)

Can u send him my way ;-) x

Hehe,
Will do. Not too bad to look at either. :)

Ooooo a good cook and eye candy! X And yes girls that does say COOK! X

Hehe... yes it wasn't a bad day after all.... :) He's on again Thurs and sat aswel.. :)

Ooooooo bet you're looking forward to those days ;-) x

Ooooooo bet you're looking forward to those days ;-) x

Hehe.... Ah he's good craic I must say. :)
Unfortunately mince on for Thurs so there's nothing he can do to make that work for me-mite bring something in. And takeaway sat nite. But what he lacks in cooking skills those days, he'll make up for I'm sure... ;)

Back