ProPoints 17th times a charm!!!

Love how similar we are! I'm the same on my diary, sound like a broken record posting saying oooh another bad week. I ate so much crap this weekend! Well done on saving your week though your last few days look great. I'm only back on track today..too little too late!!

Mrsm79 said:
Good luck for WI tomorrow:)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Thanks honey. :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

marthamydear said:
Love how similar we are! I'm the same on my diary, sound like a broken record posting saying oooh another bad week. I ate so much crap this weekend! Well done on saving your week though your last few days look great. I'm only back on track today..too little too late!!

Hehe. Was just reading urs. Don't worry bout it. Be good tomoro If for no other reason than it will get u back into for Friday! And take Friday as it comes. I've not lost weigh in 3/4 weeks between up 1lb, down 1lb, STSs... We just hav to take tho weeks. Don't regret it, enjoy it for what it was. (and it was a very very lovely few days from looks of ur diary!) :)
I do need Some motivation tho so really hope I loose. 2lbs down wud be great! :-/

Hehe. Was just reading urs. Don't worry bout it. Be good tomoro If for no other reason than it will get u back into for Friday! And take Friday as it comes. I've not lost weigh in 3/4 weeks between up 1lb, down 1lb, STSs... We just hav to take tho weeks. Don't regret it, enjoy it for what it was. (and it was a very very lovely few days from looks of ur diary!) :)
I do need Some motivation tho so really hope I loose. 2lbs down wud be great! :-/

Thanks :) feeling a lot more motivated now! I'm gonna write my food diary in advance for tomorrow and stick to it! good luck in your weigh in you deserve to lose :)

Aaah... STS!! :-(
Was thinking last nite bout last weekend and really don't think it was that bad after all so maybe I used all my weeklies but not much more.
So I'm fairly p****d off!
Friend comin up this weekend and there's like 12 of us goin to see dirty dancing sat in grand canal and goin for dinner and drinks after so I'm gona enjoy myself but maybe stick to pp for food fri nite and sat nite and hav my weeklies for 2 nites drinking....
But deflated now...

I saw dirty dancing in the grand canal on valentines night, really good show! Don't worry about STS, I prefer to use the term maintain sounds better than stay the same :) x

starkissedx said:
I saw dirty dancing in the grand canal on valentines night, really good show! Don't worry about STS, I prefer to use the term maintain sounds better than stay the same :) x

Ah that does sound better. Thanks hon. :)
Ya looking forward to the show Alrite. :) x

ok so thought we were goin to the pub part of a restaurant sat nite and i had looked up the menu and picked my nice but healthy meals...
But it turns out they dont take bookings so were in the restaurant part.

Here's the menu-fab but really trying to be good so i can drink! :)
Was thinking of having chicken wings/mussels but not sure about cream in mussels--do ye think they'd both be bout 8pp?
And was gona have 8oz steak and ask for salad instead of chip with garlic butter? - approx 12pp?

http://www.silkenthomas.com/system/assets/15/original/chapter-16-a-la-carte-menu.pdf?1297780194

Any suggestions gratefully received... Id eat anything so feel free to give suggestions! :)

Ok so WI this morn again. It's -.5lb. (10 3.5)
I know I shudnt but was so cross yesterday. Followed my 28pp yesterday so said I'd check.
I seem to always be lighter on fri rather than thurs but slow to change my actual WI day cos I love being able to treat myself on Thursday after WI when weeklies reset.
So gona go with that weight. Just need to see that I am moving!

Thursday 23/2/2012

Egg sandwich- bread x 2 (4), salad cream (4), egg white (1), butter (1), lettuce, onion
Yum-like my godmother used to make after school when I was younger! :)

ww instant whip with banana (2)

Chicken burger- chicken (3), burger bun (4), lettuce, onion, light coleslaw (1), pesto (1)

Popcorn (2)
Wine (3)
Choc finger (2)

Saw kildares play entry for the drama festival. Really good! Lovely nite! :)

Total dailies used: 28/28

Friday 24/2/2012

Sausage rolls (12) with ketchup (1)
D. Coke

Toast (2), chicken (1), coleslaw (1)

Strip loin steak (7), mushrooms, onions, garlic (0), garlic butter (2), baked potato (3)

Wine-not quite a full bottle! (17)

This is plan so far.... My friend is up so weeklies will be used on wine for sure!! :)
Had meeting with bosses this morning. I'm back to work Monday to the same challenging behaviour house even tho there's no change in my back! But because nothing's broken etc then they don't hav to move me ie no real reason I can't work there. Hence the sausage rolls. Felt really crappy after it.
But think I pulled the day back afterwards! :)

Last edited:
Hope your ok hun :)

don't feel bad about a sts..your just maintaining your new weight :D the more sts weeks you have then the bigger loss you get when you have one!

Oh my God. Sooooo embarrassed. We went to dirty dancing today in grand canal theatre in Dublin. Excellent!!!

With plan to hav cocktails in mine, dinner booked in restaurant and then drinks and niteclub. So looking forward to it.

I bailed after the starter!!! I'm so embarrassed. They all went on to go out and I'm only waking up and sober now!!! Cringe!!!

I just obviously had too much cocktails and not enough food but I dont remember feeling drunk.....

I usually giv up drink for lent..... Maybe I shud.... :-/

Ya we went to matinee show-it was really good. but ate at 12 before goin to dublin and then had like 5 cocktails at mine before goin up for dinner. Oh well.... Good thing i didnt have dinner as i just totted up my pp and i still used all my weeklies! :)
Did Jono show up?

Saturday 25/2/2012

Sausage x 2 (4)
Scrambled egg & white (3)
Beans (2)
bread (2)
Brown sauce (1)
Starbucks skin caramel Macc (3)

glass of wine (4)

crisps (2)
Cocktails x 5 (30)
Gin & sparkling water (3)

Mussels-starters (5)

Total Dailies Used: 28/28
Weeklies Used Today: 31/49
Total Weeklies Left: 0

Sunday 26/2/2012

Sausage (3)
Bacon Medallion (1)
Fried Egg (2)
Hash Brown (4)
Oil (3)
Red Sauce (1)
Toast (2)
Tea (0)

Skin spiced latte (3)
coffee (0)

Toast (2)
Jam (1)

Banshee (2)
Ww Meal (8)

Total Dailies Used: 32/28
Dont have any weeklies left but gona just let it go....
Back to work tomoro so goin for walk tomoro nite.
Working 10am tue til 10am wed so no exercise tuesday but serious walk/run wednesday instead and pilates wed nite!!

BoS83 said:
Ya we went to matinee show-it was really good. but ate at 12 before goin to dublin and then had like 5 cocktails at mine before goin up for dinner. Oh well.... Good thing i didnt have dinner as i just totted up my pp and i still used all my weeklies! :)
Did Jono show up?

Eventually...
He was home n in bed early enough but was sozzled. How respectful!!

Hi Brona, hope ur ok now after your weekend :) had to laugh about the meal out, if i had cocktails i would have been on the floor and not even made it to the restaurant. well done on ur sts. better than gaining every week.

Back