ProPoints 17th times a charm!!!

**punk*~*star** said:
Hiya, here to follow and offer support right back chick :) x

Thanks Kay. :)
Feel free to pipe in at anytime. :) x
Brona

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Go team turkey steak - I had turkey with couscous for dinner on Thursday and loved it!

Have a fab weekend love, enjoy your meal at your sisters. xx

WhitePigeon said:
Go team turkey steak - I had turkey with couscous for dinner on Thursday and loved it!

Have a fab weekend love, enjoy your meal at your sisters. xx

Oh I'm all for the turkey. I find it just as good and so low. Also all for Quorn mince at mo! :)
Have a good weekend u too. :) xx

Aw, in work and few people hav said I've lost weight and look great. :)

But I kinda had a goal in my head that I'd hav weigh gone for my friends daughters christening as my ex is gona be there (and possibly his new girlfriend aswel) so was planning on looking hot hot! Was just waiting for them to book it.
But theyve booked it for same weekend as my nephews birthday. I won't lie-not disappointed about missing him and girlfriend but kinda gutted I've lost my goal date! It was really motivating me!
Gona hav to think of something else now!

Saturday
Pizza Wrap (3), tomato purée (0), red pesto (1), chorizo (2), peppers, mushrooms, onions, garlic, oil (1), cheese (3)

Fruit & yogurt (1)

Waffle & ketchup (3) - old picking habits at work
Chicken nugget (2)
Banana (0)

Salmon with spices & oil (5), spaghetti (5), cherry tomatoes, olives, oil (1), salad & dressing (1)
Glass wine (3)
Carrot cake (9)

Yum dinner!! :)

Total Dailies used: 28/28
Weeklies used today: 12/49
Total weeklies left: 20
Activity pts earned: 0 (easy day at work plus up my sisters after)

Last edited:
Sunday-at work again

Porridge (3), milk & water (1), jam (1)

Egg & white (2), mayo (1), lettuce, onion, tomato, bread x 2 (4)
Fruit & yogurt (1)

Roast chicken (3), stuffing (3), carrots & turnips, roast potatoes (6), gravy (1)

Choc mallows x 2 (3)
Sugar free jelly (0)
Snack a jacks (3)

Total dailies used: 28/28
Weeklies used today: 4/49
Total weeklies left: 16
Activity pts earned: 0 officially but we do some moving at work over 14hr shift

Monday

Weetabix x 2 (3), milk (1), sweetener, banana (0)

Pasta (3), oil (1), can tomatoes, spices, mushrooms, soy sauce, onion, peppers, garlic (0)

Ww crisps (2)
Banana (0)
Sugar free jelly (0)

Lasagne (9)
Ww roll & garlic butter (4)

Ham & brown sauce (2)
Wine (3)

Total dailies used: 28/28
Weeklies used today: 0
Total weeklies left: 16
Activity Pts earned: 3.5 (& 7 hrs at work so again not sure if I shud count it!)

Tuesday

Weetabix x 2 (3), milk (1), banana (0)

Pear, diet coke (0)
Popcorn (2)

Pasta dish (same as yesterday) (4)

Quorn Sausage x 2 (4), mash (4), onion gravy (1)

Half mini milkyway (1)
Bacon (1)

So far....
On sleepover at work again. Been here since 10am, get to bed at 12 tonite, sleep here, work 8am-10am in morn then finish. Off to hospital in morn for results of tests for stomach.

Thanks hon. Ya I presume they'll just say I have IBS and send me to dietician hopefully.
How u doin hon? How's weight loss goin?

Im doing good thanks. I have been on lipotrim 4 weeks now and im down 18ibs. Back in the 9's again!!!! Im used to it now. Using this time to get lots of healthy ww meal ideas so i wont get bored of eating the same stuff all the time.

Sent from my GT-S5570 using MiniMins

Your doing fab Brona your diaries are looking great:)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Oh God-on sleepover at work and have a mountain of paperwork to do. People give it to me cos they know i dont mind but it means sitting in office where all the sweets and chocolates are kept! Had 2 mini milkways and a mini caramel (cheap mars). But my stomach nearly immediately starting spasming! Just goes to show that im not used to it! Hopefully that will give me the motivation to stop picking!! :)

Down 1lb this morning. :) Now weigh 10.1. Happy enough with that. Was very picky tue nite and all day yesterday so pretty good. :)
So Close to 9s.... Hope for at least 1o5 lbs nxt week and in there.... :)

BoS83 said:
Down 1lb this morning. :) Now weigh 10.1. Happy enough with that. Was very picky tue nite and all day yesterday so pretty good. :)
So Close to 9s.... Hope for at least 1o5 lbs nxt week and in there.... :)

That's so good, you should be dead proud of yourself, well done:)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

yay go you!!!

the 9's are right around the corner :D

Tanks Guys. Delighted.
Ah felt really good this morn so hopped on scales. I know I shudnt hav but it said 9.13!! I'm obviously not counting it as this weeks weight but I'm so excited for nxt week... :)
I'll hav to weigh in wed this week as I'm goin to visit my brothers place and don't want to make a big deal of asking for the scales. :)

Back