ProPoints 17th times a charm!!!

Ah havnt tracked this week. But trying to keep on track. I've had a few sneaky weigh ins (so bold!) but they've all been good.
Weighing in tomoro this week instead of thurs. had very picky day today-just couldn't get full so hope that hasn't damaged it too much.
Hoping for being into 9s.... :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Weigh in: 9.13!! :) So happy. Down 2lbs and into the 9s!! I'm never goin back to 10s!! Never!! :)

Dubchick81 said:
Well done Brona.. :)

Thanks hon. How u getting on? x

brien77 said:
Woohoo well done great news

Sent from my GT-S5570 using MiniMins

Thanks hon. How u getting on?

WhitePigeon said:
Well done lovely! :D Hope you're okay and had a fab St Paddys day xx

Thanks sweetie. Was working all of paddys weekend. :-( I'm ok-been completely off track recently. Lost my motivation. :-( How u doin?? xx

Ok so I've gone completely off track. Just lost my motivation for tracking.
Sent my laptop to be fixed and it crashed 15 minutes after I'd turned it back on! Can't take it back incase they need another deposit to look at it. I'm completely broke.
Always get fed up when I'm broke but I'm just sick of it now.
So bcos of no laptop I'm not on here as much-don't like using my phone on here as much so that's thrown me off.
Still hav no cooker-can't afford to replace it so I'm p***ed off that I can't cook like I used to. But either way I can't afford to go shopping for food until I'm paid nxt week so it's whatever's in freezer anyway.

I havnt run in a week so I hope goin out today will make me feel better.
My WI this morn was STS which I'm happy with cos I just ate crap for the week. But also this isn't good cos it fools me into thinking that I can eat crap and still maintain!! (I know how my head works!) :-(

I just figure I've gotta get thru this week and get some food in nxt week-even if I still hav no cooker.

Sorry, rant over. I do understand that my problems are really sh***y compared to others but a bit fed up today. xx

BoS83 said:
Ok so I've gone completely off track. Just lost my motivation for tracking.
Sent my laptop to be fixed and it crashed 15 minutes after I'd turned it back on! Can't take it back incase they need another deposit to look at it. I'm completely broke.
Always get fed up when I'm broke but I'm just sick of it now.
So bcos of no laptop I'm not on here as much-don't like using my phone on here as much so that's thrown me off.
Still hav no cooker-can't afford to replace it so I'm p***ed off that I can't cook like I used to. But either way I can't afford to go shopping for food until I'm paid nxt week so it's whatever's in freezer anyway.

I havnt run in a week so I hope goin out today will make me feel better.
My WI this morn was STS which I'm happy with cos I just ate crap for the week. But also this isn't good cos it fools me into thinking that I can eat crap and still maintain!! (I know how my head works!) :-(

I just figure I've gotta get thru this week and get some food in nxt week-even if I still hav no cooker.

Sorry, rant over. I do understand that my problems are really sh***y compared to others but a bit fed up today. xx

Oh no what happened ur cooker????

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Oh it blew up bout 2months ago!! But I txt a guy that ive been txting ;-) who's a sparky so now I feel I hav to wait for him to look at it rather than getting someone else. I'm fairly sure it's dead but I'd like him to pronounce it! :)
When I bought my house, it was 'as is'-I got the white goods, sofa, furniture etc. which was great at time cos gav me time to settle in without spending loads. But I shudnt expect things to last forever. Just wud Like to replace it with something nice so I'm looking at EUR500/600. :-(

BoS83 said:
Oh it blew up bout 2months ago!! But I txt a guy that ive been txting ;-) who's a sparky so now I feel I hav to wait for him to look at it rather than getting someone else. I'm fairly sure it's dead but I'd like him to pronounce it! :)
When I bought my house, it was 'as is'-I got the white goods, sofa, furniture etc. which was great at time cos gav me time to settle in without spending loads. But I shudnt expect things to last forever. Just wud Like to replace it with something nice so I'm looking at EUR500/600. :-(

Oh no :( That sucks... Hopefully it's not dead n just sleeping :)
Hav u looked at little woods??? Then u don't hav to pay out a huge chunk all at once... Jus an option..

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

well done on getting into the 9's!!! I'm the exact same as you I haven't tracked in over 2 weeks and i've completely lost my motivation. I'm also very broke until payday next week so we're in the same boat! At least you had losses the last few weeks :) Just remember how good it was to see that number 9 on the scales! I'll be thinking of that when I'm trying to shift these 3 pounds to get to the tens! x

Hey all. Ya still off track big time!!

But WI is up .5lb so 9 13.5... So to try and get myself back on track ive weighed in with my proper clothes on-I always ever weighed in with jeans, top, pumps from way back when I started WW so I'm starting with that again.
So I'm 10.2.... I wud hav been doin that at end anyway-changing over from weighing in pjs to clothes so I now hav a proper 13lbs to loose and I'm done. I know I said I'd never be 10st again but has to be done. :)

Really trying to get back into it now. Got good wages this month so happier and gona really try and plan though not much time for exercise this week as working a lot.

5km Ray D'Arcy run in Kilkenny on Monday!!

So here starts the tracking.... :)

Last edited:
Friday 30th march (working 9-9)

Breakfast:
Weetabix x 2 (3)
Milk-full fat (4)
Cabdarel and banana (0)

Subway sweet onion chicken terryaki with cheese and loads of salads on 6inch wheat (10)
Hunky dorys cheese & onion (4)
Skinny latte from o' briens (3?)

Club lemon (7)

Chicken Kiev (8
Peppers, scallions, tomato, coleslaw (3)

1/2 rasher this morn (2)
Ham & brown sauce (2)
Wine (3)

Total dailies used: 28/28
Weeklies used today: 21/49
Total weeklies left: 28

Last edited:
Good women for getting back on track! I get a subway nearly every weekend in work I hope their not too bad haha

marthamydear said:
Good women for getting back on track! I get a subway nearly every weekend in work I hope their not too bad haha

Thanks hon. Really trying but it's amazing how quickly I've gone back to picking up the bad things!!! :-(
Subway-10pp... :-/

Just did my first 5km!! Woohoo. Run with Ray for 5km in Kilkenny. In 36minutes! Very happy with that. Now where's my nxt one at?? :)

Thank hon. Is flora not 10km? :-/ So addictive. It was tough-I won't lie-but def gona keep it up! :)

Back