ProPoints 17th times a charm!!!

How was wedding?? Pics?? :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thank hon. Is flora not 10km? :-/ So addictive. It was tough-I won't lie-but def gona keep it up! :)

Yip the flora is a 10k, but sure you are well fit for it :)

I don't have many picture from the wedding, I'll maybe get one on Facebook, see if I can find a nice one x

Woohoo well done to you. 36mins is great. You should be feeling so proud of yourself. I'm so looking forward to starting my training again in May.

Sent from my GT-S5570 using MiniMins

K so still not tracking but I'm down 1lb to 10.1. So delighted with that. Goin to Manchester for the weekend and then home to west cork to my parents during the week then friends 30th and work nite out nxt weekend! Guess I'll just hav to be as good as I can be...

Hi hun hope you are well :)

Hi hun hope you are well :)

Hey hon. Ya im good. Still not back on track but trying to maintain even if im not losing.... Just busy busy these days whether im working or not.....
How you keeping? Must try and catch up with people now soon.... :)

ok so STS this week.... 10.1... can't ask for much more considering im not trying... :/
Im running still but just hungry all the time and taken up some very bad eating habits!
Busy weekend coming but have menu planned out from monday on already taking in work and days off and exercise and everything! :) I will try again!! :)

well done on staying the same :) it's so hard to get motivated isn't it!! I just keep putting off tracking all week then regretting it by my weigh in day!

Ya I'm slowly getting on track.
Cudnt really pt dinner at work yesterday cos I didn't cook it but stuck to dailies Monday, very little snacking yesterday and I'm planning on being very good today.

Went for run earlier aswel. Another 5km run on may weekend at home. So keeping up training for that.

Back on 9-9 at work tomoro but I'll try and be very good aswel.

Had good weekend and wasn't too bad food wise but had good few drinks Sunday.

So all in all I'm hoping for a good WI thurs and I hope that will encourage me to keep goin...

Booking holiday somewhere warm with my sisters at end of may so I really wana be good until then!! :)

Well done, keep up the good work you'll be delighted by Thursday! It's so hard to point everything when your working :/

Up 1lb... 10.2
Feel like I can eat really good meals but I'm gone terrible for snacking on crisps and chocolate. Need to rewire my brain again.
At work again but getting a plain healthy wrap and roast chicken for dinner so that shudnt be bad. Just need to stop snacking!!!!! Aaaah...
Thinking of goin back to ww classes to try and get new motivation for last stone...

Thursday 19/4/2012

Weetabix x 2 (3)
Skim milk (1)
Candarel (0)

Med costa skin caramel latte (4)
1/2 aero orange bar (3)

O briens wrap (4), with relish (1), chicken (2), tomato, peppers, onions (0)
D. Coke (0)

Potato (4), gravy (1), roast chicken (2), roast potato x 1 (3), carrots, turnips (0)
1/2 pack of rolos (2)

Bread (2), butter (1)
Cheese (2)

Total dailies used: 28/28
Weeklies used today: 7/49
Total weeklies left: 42

Back to tracking... Hav to!!!

Last edited:
Friday 20th

Porridge with some milk but mostly water (4)
Candarel (0), jam (1)

Tuna (2), mayo (1), onion, tomato, cheese (1)
Ww no fat yogurt (2)
D. Coke

Med latte (4)
Caramel Freddo (2)

Goin having chicken sandwich for dinner with bread (4), mayo (1), cheese (2), onion, tomato, lettuce (0), chicken (1)

West coast cooler rose (8)
Jellies (3)

Weeklies used today: 8/49
Total weeklies left: 34

No run... Got stuck in work... :-(

Last edited:
Saturday 21/4/2012

Quorn saus x 2 (4), bread x 2 (4), ketchup (1)
Tea

Pizza- Wrap (4), Tom purée (0), chorizo (3), peppers, mushrooms, onions, garlic, tomato (0), cheese (2)
Chicken nugget-picking at work... (3)

Takeaway for dinner...king prawn basil leaves from thai (11)
Rice (4), chicken ball, sweet & sour sauce, (3)

Chocolate (7)
Wine (6)

Weeklies used today: 24/49
Total weeklies left: 10

Last edited:
Last few days look great!! Enjoy your takeaway :) you deserve it after all your tracking!

Your doing really good. What size bottle do u get for 8pp westcoast cooler rose?

Your doing really good. What size bottle do u get for 8pp westcoast cooler rose?

Hey hon. 250ml bottle is 5 pts. But i was drinking it out of big bottle in friends house so was just guessing with what was in glass to be honest..... :)

Ok i might have to treat myself!!! Have not drank any alcohol since jan. Think im due a few glasses

brien77 said:
Ok i might have to treat myself!!! Have not drank any alcohol since jan. Think im due a few glasses

U totally are!! It was very yummy! :)

Sunday 22/4/2012

Bagel (4), soft cheese (1), smoked salmon (1)

Kiwi, banana, apple, LF yogurt 100g (1)

Back