ProPoints 17th times a charm!!!

Ok so yesterday was a write off!! Ate my way thru everything remotely bold in my house!!
So I'm just gona put it down to a bad day and move on...

Monday
Bagel (4), smoked salmon (1), cream cheese (1)
OJ (1)

Yogurt (4)
Kiwi, apple, banana (0) with yogurt (1)

Turkey breast (3), stuffed with cream cheese (1), wrapped in bacon medallions (1)
Salad with salsa and balsamic vinegar (0) and coleslaw (1)

WW custard & apple (2)
D. Coke (0)

Toast (2), spaghetti hoops (3)

Total dailies used: 25/28
No weeklies left

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Last edited:
Weighed in on Wednesday. 10stone even. So down 2lbs! Hope I'm back on track.
Tracked well for half week but not for few days so nxt week I'm gona try and be flawless! :)

Friday:
Coffee (0)
Banana (0)
Yogurt (4)
Milk with tea for day (1)

Brown bread x 2 (4)
Coleslaw (5) :eek:
Chicken (4)
onion, tomato (0)
Chomp (3)

Oasis drink (2)

Wrap x 2 (4), beef grilled (3), cheese (3)
salsa (0), sour cream (2), onion, pepper, tomato (0)

Ben & jerrys 8
wine (6)
bread roll & butter (2)

Total dailies used: 28/28
Weeklies used today: 27/49
Total weeklies left: 21

Training day today. Went for a walk with friend after-hadn't seen her in ages as she doesnt run so said id go for walk with her tonite instead of going for run myself.... :) Was so picky for evening tho... :(

Last edited:
Saturday

Bread x 2 (4), egg & white boiled (2), tbsp LF mayo (1), lettuce, onion, tomato, cucumber (0)

Yogurt (4)
Banana (0)

Veg stirfry - noodles (6), stir in sauce (2), oil (1)
Few chips and sauce from others takeaway (3)

Milkybar (4) Yum-so worth it!!! :)
Wine (4)

Weeklies used today: 3/49
Total weeklies left: 18

Takeaway at work tonite but I cooked my own stir fry instead!! Just the few chips! Can't help picking! :)
Home now to hav a glass of wine but back in work tomoro.... So tired... :-(

Last edited:
Ok so been trying to focus on when I wanted to get to my goal weight bcos I think part of the problem at the moment is that I'm bored of not getting to goal! :)

So 13th July I'll be up in Kildare 4years and when I moved up here I was at goal weight.
So 11 weigh ins til then and 11lbs to go. Totally doable and I'd prefer to do it slowly and hav a date to focus on. :)

Sunday

Bacon medallion x 2 (1)

Bacon medallion x 2 (1), chorizo (2), veg, wrap (4), Tom purée (0), cheese (1)
D. Coke (0)

Jelly & icecream (8), coffee (0)
Chicken (2), potato (3), roast veg (0), gravy (1), chicken skin (2)

Milkyway (2)
Wine (5)
Chorizo (2)
Egg white with mayo, salad cream (1)

Weeklies used today: 7/49
Total weeklies left: 12

Monday

Banana, apple, coffee (0)

Bread x 2 (4)
Chicken (2), coleslaw (1), cheese (1), Tom, lettuce, onion (0)

Tall skinny caramel macc (4)

Pasta (6), soft cheese (1), chicken (2), bacon (1). Onion (0)

Fruit & yogurt (1)
Bacon & brown sauce (5)
Alcohol (4)

Weeklies used today: 4/49
Total weeklies left: 8

5km run today again. Still a struggle. Thought it was supposed to get easier?? :)

Last edited:
Tuesday

Bread x 2 (4)
Chicken (1), lettuce, tomato, onion (0), coleslaw (1), cheese (1)

Elevenses bar (5)
Smarties (5)
D. Coke (0)
Banana (0)

Chicken (2), onion, tomato, garlic, peppers (0), pasta (2), egg x 2 (4), cheese (1), salsa (0)

Egg white (0), mayo, salad cream (1)
Wine (3)

Weeklies used today: 2/49
Total weeklies left: 6

So down 1.5lbs to 9st 12.5..... Almost my 2 I was hoping for. Oh well. Happy enough with that. Feel really good and gona try and not sabotage it too much this weekend. My nephews first birthday and festival as home so lots of alcohol and bbqs and cake!!! :-/
Happy bank holiday weekend everyone. :)

Last edited:
Hey Bróna, waow you have been doing so so well!! Well done on all the great losses, your motivation and all the great food diaries. Keep it up xxxx

Thanks hon,
Been eating all around me since Friday-festival at home. Oh well-back on track tomoro... :/
How you doin?

So havn't been tracking since friday. Festival down home so BBQs, chip van food and a good drop of alcohol.
In middle of all that though i did a 5km fun run which was only mildly fun! Tough route. But cut off time off my previous 5 km-from 34 minutes to 27 minutes which i was delighted with as it was def harder.
So try and get back on track tomoro and be good wednesday, thursdayy anyway before WI friday morn.... :/

WhitePigeon said:
Hey lovely, glad to see you're still on here, how's it all going?xx

Hi honey.
All goin ok. Slow, but good. How u doin?

Weighed in yesterday. Down half pound to 10.12. Happy with that considering ALL the food I ate!!! :)

Last edited:
Oh my God.... My last post was 3 weeks ago...
Well that explains a lot. I've done nothing but eat and drink. Not terribly bad food but a lot of it and a lot of alcohol.
Was on holidays in Marbella last week too so more food and drink. It was my birthday during the week do was out last nite too.
I have been running tho. My only saving grace. Did another 5km week before last on docklands and there's an 8km follow up in 2 weeks....

I hav no food in the house and into work later so shop done tomoro and def back on track!!

I'm not goin to weigh myself til the morn but it's not gona be good.
No alcohol for June anyway so that will help...

I'm gona do a lot of stuff on Internet later at work so I'll look at yer blogs then and try and catch up. But how hav ye been doin???

Hi, how did your weigh in go? I've been off track for over a month now and have put back on a good few pounds! I'm off to Portugal in 12 days so i'm making a last minute effort lol

Hey guys. Ya I spent the days this week just trying to get my head back into it but didn't start tracking til yesterday.
WI yesterday was 10. 2.5 but I weighed in this morn and I'm 10.1 do gona go with that. Just think I was still bloated from all the dinners out and drink last week.
So I'm actually quite pleased with that considering I've really not been tracking for over a month!
So tracked well yesterday-will post later.

Went to Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers concert last nite! Brilliant. Didn't drink tho-think I cud get used to it! :)

It's so miserable outside today and I'm getting laser hair removal done today so don't think I'll be running today either. But def back into it tomoro!!! Rain or not!! :)

I think not havin put on as much as I thought has given me a real boost! :)

marthamydear said:
Hi, how did your weigh in go? I've been off track for over a month now and have put back on a good few pounds! I'm off to Portugal in 12 days so i'm making a last minute effort lol

Oh I love Portugal!!! Oh ya, u can be good for 12days and ull enjoy it more then! :) x

Back