ProPoints 17th times a charm!!!

Mrsm79 said:
I've always wanted to try one of those loop the loops that you guys have but we don't get them in this country.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Oh they're yum. We hav them at work so always tempting! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Mrsm79 said:
I've always wanted to try one of those loop the loops that you guys have but we don't get them in this country.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Oh they're yum. We always hav them at work do always tempting... :)

MrsLmc said:
Wouldn't worry about the snacking if thats what you like doing, your still within pp's so it'll do no harm. I've always kept enough pp/calories for a treat every night. Hasn't done me any harm.

Ya thanks hon. I know, I've always eaten at nite but need to stop the bread and cheese! I also don't sleep well after eating cheese late at nite...

Wow well done on the running! I'm the same as you with the snacking at night but I'm sure once it's within the points then it's ok! Oh and with the point free drinks- there's some sparkling drinks in tesco with different flavours. They have still ones too. And there zero points and a few of them are one point for a bottle. They're really nice! I got one the other day I think it was apple and berry flavour..yum!

Wow well done on the running! I'm the same as you with the snacking at night but I'm sure once it's within the points then it's ok! Oh and with the point free drinks- there's some sparkling drinks in tesco with different flavours. They have still ones too. And there zero points and a few of them are one point for a bottle. They're really nice! I got one the other day I think it was apple and berry flavour..yum!

Ah thanks hon. Gona pick up one of those def. Been drinking the cranberry juice and water in a wine glass the last few nites. God i think i have a problem! :)
Ya loving the running. Think ill bail on tonite tho. My running partner is away and im stil stuck at work. So think its a facemask, tv on couch nite.... :) x

Monday

Weetabix x 2 (3)
Milk, candarel, banana (1)
Plum

Egg sandwich-egg (3), bread (4), salad and mayo (1)

Few crisps (1)
D. Coke

Pork medallion stirfry-pork (4), veg, spray oil (1), soy sauce (0)

Strawberries, plum, cherries (0)
Toast w/ coleslaw & cheese (5)
Muller light (2)

Total dailies used: 25/26
Weeklies used today: 0
Total weeklies left: 36/49

Gone to bed. Crazy busy day at work so guess thats why I wasn't eating as much. Didn't drink much water today. Tomoro!!
Nite all. :)

Tuesday

Slept in... Nice. :)

Prawn salad: prawn (1), ketchup, mayo, tobasco (2), salad

Chorizo (1)
1/2 Bread, cheese, butter (2)
Tall skin latte (3)

Lasagne in friends house (15) - average is 17 per restaurant portion but def healthier
Huge amount of salad with feta but no dressing (1)
One tiny ring of garlic bread (3)
Cranberry juice with water (1)
Tesco fizzy flavour water (1)
Choc brownie and small bit cream (10)

Delighted with restraining myself. Had great nite anyway. :)

Total dailies used: 26/26
Weeklies used today: 14/49
Total weeklies left: 20

Well proud of having that many left. Not gona use them all tomoro but nice to hav few floating... :)

Last edited:
Wednesday

Chicken tender for breakfast-nice! :) (2)

Baguette 8
Mayo (3)
Ham (2)
Tomato, onion (0)
cheese (2)
(considering I went into the shop wanting a hot chicken roll I think I did quite well!!) :)

Gona be a crazy day at work so need to keep ontop of what I'm eating....

D.Coke
Black coffee
Breaded fish fillet (7)
Mash (2)
Frozen veg

Curlywurly (3)

Total dailies used: 26/26
Weeklies used today: 3/49
Total Weeklies left: 17

On sleepover at work. What a mental day. Only 12 more hours and i can go home but hopefully ill get 6/7 hours sleep. ill weigh in when i get home in morn. Got TOTM today though so that may affect it. Pity cos i could have done with a nice loss on scales to keep me goin but ill try and keep going even if its not good..... :/

Last edited:
Well done having so many weeklies left after a night out! Your last few days sound yum, I'll be using them for ideas!!

marthamydear said:
Well done having so many weeklies left after a night out! Your last few days sound yum, I'll be using them for ideas!!

Ah ya I've been feeling fairly good this week. loved getting back into it. Hope tomoros WI is good even with TOTM.

So I'm off to Galway tomoro to mind my adorable nephew for few days while my brother has his stag and his fiancée has to work.

She's one of these annoying naturally skinny people (like prebaby weigh 2months after-without trying!!) so I don't like telling her that I'm doin WW. So I'll just hav to make as wise choices as is possible and sure it's a new week-if i come back Sunday with no weeklies then so be it... :)

Looking forward to it now. This week was so busy I havnt had a chance to look forward to it!! :)

WI when i get home from work, then Run, gather few bits and strike off I think. :)

WI- 9 12. Delighted. Even with TOTM.
Loss of 3lbs!!! :) :)

Last edited:
Rkmriddell said:
Great result - well done x

Thanks hon. :)

Dubchick81 said:
Well done Broan, GREAT loss... Even better to get a great one like that with TOTM :D
For some random reason I'm not subscribed to your thread anymore.. So this is me re-subscribing...

Thanks hon,
Ya my TOTM is all over the place so wasn't sure how it would affect me.
Oh I don't take it personally!! ;-)
Delighted to be under 10 again.... :)

Thanks hon,
Ya my TOTM is all over the place so wasn't sure how it would affect me.
Oh I don't take it personally!! ;-)
Delighted to be under 10 again.... :)

I just started mine this morning.. not due til Saturday but have my friends 30th then so kinda glad they're early.. Hopefully the suffering will be gone by then at least.. But like you, mine are everywhere!! Never on time like they used to be.. Always either early r late.. When I was on the pill I cud almost set an alarm to when they'd come n go.. n they only lasted about 36 hours then too.. Was great :D

Mrsm79 said:
Well done on your loss:)

Thanks hon. Delighted. :)

Ok so I'm goin just writing yesterday off. I don't usually do that but I'm gona forget bout it and pt from today!
I was just very picky but between TOTM and driving 3hrs to my brothers I'm just gona forget bout it.
Got bits of fruit in town this morn so I'll be snacking healthily while babysitting. :)

Back