ProPoints 17th times a charm!!!

Ya we've a taxi mini bus booked for 3. Be up there at 4. Gates open at 3 so figure 4 will be plenty of time!
Then he'll come back up for us whenever we call him as long as we're willing to wait for him to drive up (40 mins).
EUR20 return! Really good. :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Brona,
just checking in :)
hope your ok, i re joined ww last night AGAIN !!!

Hey Sinead
Im good hon,
Back on it today aswel!
Can't believe how lax ive been but ive kept a STS though after my bad weeks so very happy with that!
I have to get back into it tho.. starting today so im ready to track on here again! HAVE to!! :)

Its my sister-in-law to be's hen on sat though so eat and drink at that. Will try and make good food choices though not sure bout the drink!
Need to get back into my running aswel! Been nearly 3 weeks! Hopefully ill have energy to go tomoro! In such a rutt!

So how u been anyway hon.... Any news?? x

Friday 12th July

Coffee x 3 (0)
(no breakfast-had a meeting-was shaking with cafeine and no food by lunch time! )

Bagel (6)
Cream cheese (1)
smoked salmon (1)

Milkyway mini (2)
d. coke (0)

sausage-frozen (4), spagetti hoops (1), waffle x 2 (6), ketchup (1), egg (2), oil (1)

Chicken, curry sauce, peppers, onions, rice, chips, oil - tiny plate (6)

Banshee bones crisps (3)

Total dailies used: 26/26
Weeklies used today: 8/49
Total weeklies left: 41

Really need to be good tomoro and keep my weeklies for Saturday nite-my sister-in-law-to-be's hen party! Drink and dinner out, and breakfast nect morn! I WLL IGNORE THE FRY!!!! :)

http://www.theolivegrove.ie/DINNER MAY 2012.doc

Not sure if the link will work but Oh My God help me decide what I'm gona eat Saturday. This Id the main dinner menu (don't think we're having set menu).
We'll prob be having champagne and cocktails all nite but wana try and be good with my food...

I'll eat anything so any suggestions for healthiest starter and main? (please don't say soup tho..)

Mrsm79 said:
You really are doing brilliantly.

Thank you hon. How u doin?
I've my menu all done out for nxt week (besides weekend) so feeling good... :)

BoS83 said:
Thank you hon. How u doin?
I've my menu all done out for nxt week (besides weekend) so feeling good... :)

I'm ok thanks, I'm kinda going it alone at the mo just using MFP and carrying on with the gym but not weighing. My exercise was affecting the numbers on the scales so I'm measuring instead. I find it extremely strange though not pointing.

That's very good doing next weeks menu:)
Well done.

just checking in to say I'm following; goodluck!

Rainbowbear said:
just checking in to say I'm following; goodluck!

Welcome hon. :)

Hope u have a ball at the hen! Let us know what you ended up choosing from the menu it sounds yum. Don't feel too bad if you don't resist the fry the next morning...it's the perfect hangover cure!!

Ah had great time at the hen.
Did not pt sat or Sunday but I'm finishing out my week on dailies now and hope for best.

Ate well sat before I went down
Then champagne on booze cruise, champagne in hotel room

Chose chicken salad in the poppodum for starters and chicken skewers for mains.
I wasn't trying to choose healthy-I just decided to get what I wanted but i prob didn't do too badly tho! It was fab!!
White wine and coffee

Then beer, shots, gin & tonics and jagerbombs!!
Oh and more champagne back in hotel after!!! Brilliant nite and wasn't actually that drunk or too hungover yesterday! Not sure how-hehe... :)

Had fruit and yogurt AND fry up yesterday morn tho!! And a million fizzy drinks!! Whoops!
But ate well last nite and back on wagon this morn!! :)

All well worth it tho!! So broke now tho... :-(

Monday

Sleep in.... :)

Prawn salad-prawns, tomato, mayo, tobasco, chorizo (6)

Grapefruit, kiwi, apple, banana, peaches, yogurt (1.5) - I know there's no half pts but yogurt was 3 pts-had half now and half after dinner..
Rice cake (2)

Steak sandwich with mushrooms, onions, garlic, butter (9)

Apple, banana, peaches, yogurts (1.5)

Egg & white (3)
Salad cream (1)
Rice cake (2)

No weeklies left....

So so hungry.... :-(

Tuesday

Went for run/walk this morn(4.5km)

D.coke
Salad of black pudding, bacon, Poached egg, dressing (7)-fab!!!

Tall skin light caramel frapp (4)
White choc buttons (7)

Chicken breast, stuffed with sundried tomato, Philly (5)
Garlic bread (3)

Pilates for hour!! I'm back!!! :)

No weeklies left!!

Thanks guys. Feel better for it.

Felt like crap cos I hadn't been exercising for few weeks. Was getting really tired after work and back was getting sore again.

Ya they salad was savage. Got it in restaurant but totally gona replicate it! :)

So I'm in bed after a very long day at work. Still at work tho-on sleepover.... :-(
Had to work 10-6 as normal then left to go to Pilates for hour then back doin 8.30pm tonite til 6pm tomoro evening (hopefully with 6 hrs sleep at least)....

Wednesday

Mushrooms in Philly on toast (3)

Pizza wrap with chicken, veg, tomato purée and cheese (6)

Oven chips (6)
Fried egg x 2 incl. oil (6)
Ketchup (1)
---had real craving for egg and chips last few days-yum.... :)

1/2 milkyway snack size (2)
Jellies (4) ---not worth the pts... :-(

Total dailies: 28/26...
No weeklies... Wooops...

Weigh in tomoro morn. Will weigh in at work but will check the scales against my own tomoro evening incase they differ...
It's been a long week. Good... but seems like forever since I weighed in last....
TOTM but still hopeful. :)

So I'm in bed after a very long day at work. Still at work tho-on sleepover.... :-(
Had to work 10-6 as normal then left to go to Pilates for hour then back doin 8.30pm tonite til 6pm tomoro evening (hopefully with 6 hrs sleep at least)....

Wednesday

Mushrooms in Philly on toast (3)

Pizza wrap with chicken, veg, tomato purée and cheese (6)

Oven chips (6)
Fried egg x 2 incl. oil (6)
Ketchup (1)
---had real craving for egg and chips last few days-yum.... :)

1/2 milkyway snack size (2)
Jellies (4) ---not worth the pts... :-(

Total dailies: 28/26...
No weeklies... Wooops...

Weigh in tomoro morn. Will weigh in at work but will check the scales against my own tomoro evening incase they differ...
It's been a long week. Good... but seems like forever since I weighed in last....
TOTM but still hopeful. :)

Goodluck for tomorrow!

Back