Smoked salmon (1)
EL Cream cheese (1)
D. Coke (0)

Snacks:
Mandarins x 2 (0)
WW tomato soup (2)
Toast & butter (3)

Dinner:
Chicken (4), pasta (4), EL soft cheese (1), sundried tomato & skim milk (1), onion, garlic (0)

Supper:
Mandarin x 1, apple x 1 (0)
Toast & jam (3)

Water: 1200mls

Activity: 5.5km power walk in am

Friday: 0
Saturday: 0
Sunday: 0
Monday: 2
Tuesday: 3

Total AP: 5

Total dailies used: 26/26

Dinner was so yum. Nicest I've made In a while. Sundried tomatoes made a nice flavour. :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Last edited:
emmalouise82 said:
Lol stupid smilies! I'm not 5ft I'm 5ft 8in

Well looks like you're a super slimmer. Well done :0) xx

Hehe. I gathered that. I worked it out when I used to put 8pp down for something with brackets around it. :)
Its taken long enough to get on track! :)

MrsLmc said:
Lovely day Bróna, dinner does sound yummy.

It was! :) Cud hav eaten more but was full at the same time. :)

They're yummy. I usually hav them with just the veg but had chorizo and sundried tomato in fridge. :)

Went for the wrap today - garlic and herb wrap, mozzarella light, cherry tomatoes, relish and spinach - bloody yummy!!!

Serha said:
Went for the wrap today - garlic and herb wrap, mozzarella light, cherry tomatoes, relish and spinach - bloody yummy!!!

Nice! :)

Oh mu God. Got up to go for a walk-looked outside-the while place is white. It's only frost but I don't feel like taking my life in my hands by trying to walk. Will go later.
Checked the weather on my phone.... -2 degrees!
So I'm back in bed trying to get the energy to get up, turn on the heat and warm up! :-(

Oh mu God. Got up to go for a walk-looked outside-the while place is white. It's only frost but I don't feel like taking my life in my hands by trying to walk. Will go later.
Checked the weather on my phone.... -2 degrees!
So I'm back in bed trying to get the energy to get up, turn on the heat and warm up! :-(

One of the girls posted a print screen of her phone an hour ago n was minus 2 too. Am hoping its heated a little as the morning progressed. Am afraid to take off the covers.

Ooooh... It's a balmy 1degree now in Dublin and Kildare. I'm sitting on my bed waiting for my radiator to get warm before I get into the shower. I can be coping with this! Heat on timer from now on. It's gona be like this for the week.. :-(

Got up and showered and am doin a few bits around the house. Hate to say it but my mam was rite-do some housework and it'll warm you up. Problem is I've no patience for housework! :-/

Hey Brona I've just found an old eating out guide, are the meals in there whole meals? As in the chicken burger you pointed out does that 19pps include chips? Coz it's not very clear in it?

Mrsm79 said:
Hey Brona I've just found an old eating out guide, are the meals in there whole meals? As in the chicken burger you pointed out does that 19pps include chips? Coz it's not very clear in it?

No it's not very clear. For chicken burger I wud expect it's without chips but chilli con carne i presumed it came with rice.... Not sure tho hon.... :-/

No it's not very clear. For chicken burger I wud expect it's without chips but chilli con carne i presumed it came with rice.... Not sure tho hon.... :-/

I wud assume unless it says chilli with rice, it's just the chilli.....!

Dubchick81 said:
I wud assume unless it says chilli with rice, it's just the chilli.....!

Ya I was thinking after I wrote it that it didn't make sense. Either they both include sides or both don't. And I'd be staying on side of caution and say not include side do I'd still with your original choice-chicken burger and salad!

I'm thinking if I get a chance to go up town Saturday at work (cus no delivery) that I'm gona get mini fillet burger from KFC (7) and regular fries (7)' I think great value! :)

Ya I was thinking after I wrote it that it didn't make sense. Either they both include sides or both don't. And I'd be staying on side of caution and say not include side do I'd still with your original choice-chicken burger and salad!

I'm thinking if I get a chance to go up town Saturday at work (cus no delivery) that I'm gona get mini fillet burger from KFC (7) and regular fries (7)' I think great value! :)

Mmmm I love mini fillets.

I just txt my WW leader and she explained it to me so I'm going to have chicken burger and salad.

Wednesday

Breakfast:
None-sleep in

Lunch: early
Spaghetti hoops (4) on toast (2)
Mandarin (0)

Snack:
Skin latte (3)

Dinner:
Creamy chicken pasta - was gona hav something different out of cook book but got delayed so went for something quick (10)

Snack:
1/2 bagel, smoked salmon & cream cheese (4)
Mandarin x 2 (0)

Total dailies: 23/26

Water: 1000mls :-(

Activity: nothing much

Feel like crap this evening. Cramps and diarrhoea. Possible side effects of too much lysine....
Drinking peppermint tea to try and settle my stomach.... :-(

Feel like crap this evening. Cramps and diarrhoea. Possible side effects of too much lysine....
Drinking peppermint tea to try and settle my stomach.... :-(

Oh is it?? I've never taken lysine before this bold sore. I was taking 3000mg n was fine. That was the highest I'd read ppl take online when checking it out. Hope ur ok?!
I love peppermint tea...

Back