ProPoints 17th times a charm!!!

Hope the tummy is ok Bróna - nothing worse :(

Dubchick81 said:
Oh is it?? I've never taken lysine before this bold sore. I was taking 3000mg n was fine. That was the highest I'd read ppl take online when checking it out. Hope ur ok?!
I love peppermint tea...

Well it was first thing I thought of when I started feeling unwell cos it felt different to IBS cramps and then I googled it. It is a side affect but not overly worried. I'm sure it'll pass. Just feel rotten with it. I'm so used to feeling unwel with my IBS but this is a real under the weather feeling. :-( In bed now so hopefully a nites sleep will help.
Ya must remember to being peppermint tea in with me to work in morn. :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Serha said:

Thanks hon. Gone to bed, hoping it passes with good nites sleep.
Peppermint tea and a lot of water tomoro at work I think. :)

Thanks hon. Gone to bed, hoping it passes with good nites sleep.
Peppermint tea and a lot of water tomoro at work I think. :)

Peppermint tea is yum :D Night night :)

Jaly said:
Hope you're feeling better soon Brona, take care xx

Thanks hon. Feeling bit better. How you doin now? x

Serha said:

Thanks hon. Feeling bit better now. :)

Dubchick81 said:
Yea just reduce the dose yer taking hun.. Like I said, I was grand on 3000mg but obv everyone's different..
Feel better soon.. Nite nite xxx

Feeling bit better hon thanks.

Getting bloods done nxt week. I've been feeling dizzy on an off aswel the last few weeks so gona get it all checked. :)

Hmmm.... It's unusual that I hav a whole week where I never stand on the scales. I don't ever care what I see whether it's up or down but after a weekend of food and drink I usually like to get some idea. So bcos of that plus not feeling well I really hav no idea what to expect tomoro...
Just a thought... :)

Hmmm.... It's unusual that I hav a whole week where I never stand on the scales. I don't ever care what I see whether it's up or down but after a weekend of food and drink I usually like to get some idea. So bcos of that plus not feeling well I really hav no idea what to expect tomoro...
Just a thought... :)

I've been the total opposite - seem to be always on the scales. I find it help me keep motivated and if i need to cop on, it makes me do that. Wish i could stay off and still get a loss.
How are you doing this evening? I'll be thinking of you tomorrow :)

Serha said:
I've been the total opposite - seem to be always on the scales. I find it help me keep motivated and if i need to cop on, it makes me do that. Wish i could stay off and still get a loss.
How are you doing this evening? I'll be thinking of you tomorrow :)

Ya as I said, I usually check at least once during the week. Cos I agree-I find it motivates me. Ah well I'll hav to wait and see now... :)
I'm feeling better this evening.
Did my shopping backwards-today was payday-I did dunnes first this evening and I'll do Aldi tomoro! I usually do it other way round. :)
So some of my presses full-love that! :)

How u doin?

teacheronww said:
Sorry Brona. Only catching up on your diary now. Hope you're feeling a bit better now :(

Thanks hon. Feeling better this evening.
Off to beautician now. Very tired tho... :-(

Yum! Love when the presses are full! I hit aldi on saturday and hardly had room left for anything else but all out again now! We live in a very remote place in kerry where there are hardly any shops so we do a huge weekly one. Just love the feeling of being able to choose between loads of tasty stuff but my poor boys had to make do with mince, peas, carrots and gravy on spuds - mind you, they were happy out :) Enjoy the grub :D

Serha said:
Yum! Love when the presses are full! I hit aldi on saturday and hardly had room left for anything else but all out again now! We live in a very remote place in kerry where there are hardly any shops so we do a huge weekly one. Just love the feeling of being able to choose between loads of tasty stuff but my poor boys had to make do with mince, peas, carrots and gravy on spuds - mind you, they were happy out :) Enjoy the grub :D

I do a huge monthly shop-in Aldi and then dunnes and then I usually just have to buy more fruit and veg mid month. So I love my foods in so I can hav yummy things to eat. My menu gets very boring towards end of month! :)

teacheronww said:
Ah lovely...that'll put u in a good mood anyway :) What you getting done?

Aw no, nothing 'nice'. Waxing! :-(
They do great deals tho so think ill book in for facial/back massage/foot massage for nxt week or week after! :)

Aw no, nothing 'nice'. Waxing! :-(
They do great deals tho so think ill book in for facial/back massage/foot massage for nxt week or week after! :)

So jealous it's not even funny!!! Loooove getting stuff done. I get my son to massage my back and brush my hair (child labour ;)) lol

Back