ProPoints 17th times a charm!!!

teacheronww said:
Waxing...eek!

Ya-awful necessities! Looking forward to massage tho... :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Serha said:
So jealous it's not even funny!!! Loooove getting stuff done. I get my son to massage my back and brush my hair (child labour ;)) lol

I thought for a second u meant u were jealous if the waxing! :)
Ya I love getting massages!! :) I feel tingly even thinking bout it! :)
And is that not why people hav kids?? :)

I hav an awful craving for cake!
I don't even eat cake really.... But I keep seeing cake everywhere!
If I'm happy with My WI tomoro I may take my guy at work for tea and cake. :)

Thursday

Breakfast:
1/2 bagel, smoked salmon, cream cheese (4)

Lunch:
Wrap pizza: wrap (3), tomato purée, peppers, mushrooms, onions, garlic, chorizo (1), sun dried tomato (1), WW cheese (1)

Snacks:
Mandarin x 2 (0)
Apple (0)
Waffle (3)

Dinner:
Homemade beef burger (6), homemade chips (4), cream cheese sauce (1)

Water: 1600mls

Activity: 2 hours crazy scrubbing the house at work-manky!! :-/

Friday: 0
Saturday: 0
Sunday: 0
Monday: 2
Tuesday: 3
Wednesday: 0
Thursday: 4

Total AP: 9

Total dailies used: 24/26

I thought for a second u meant u were jealous if the waxing! :)
Ya I love getting massages!! :) I feel tingly even thinking bout it! :)
And is that not why people hav kids?? :)

Oh jeez no!!! You're on your own with the waxing ;) Think my poor Ger thinks i've given up trying to impress him - least of my worries Lol

Serha said:
Oh jeez no!!! You're on your own with the waxing ;) Think my poor Ger thinks i've given up trying to impress him - least of my worries Lol

Hehe... :)
Ya I don't hav anyone to impress but it's just one of those things!

Hehe... :)
Ya I don't hav anyone to impress but it's just one of those things!

That nearly sounded like i used to make an effort....let me correct that to - i did it once and never a f***ingain!!! Not worth it LOL He can just deal with it ;)

I hav an awful craving for cake!
I don't even eat cake really.... But I keep seeing cake everywhere!
If I'm happy with My WI tomoro I may take my guy at work for tea and cake. :)

Bróna all I want is a take away. I'm not even slightly hungry. But am home alone n feeling naughty so can't stop thinking about it. Been on my mind all day. Only thing stopped me is weigh in in the morning but its mad coz I kno I don't really want it

Dubchick81 said:
Bróna all I want is a take away. I'm not even slightly hungry. But am home alone n feeling naughty so can't stop thinking about it. Been on my mind all day. Only thing stopped me is weigh in in the morning but its mad coz I kno I don't really want it

Aw Frances. Hope you survived! :)

WI this morning..... Down 1lb.... Woohoo... Finally made it back to below my 9.12 stalemate! Down to 9.11!! :)

Very much aiming for another 1lb down nxt week! :)

WI this morning..... Down 1lb.... Woohoo... Finally made it back to below my 9.12 stalemate! Down to 9.11!! :)

Very much aiming for another 1lb down nxt week! :)

:Woohoo: well done. Now uv broken it lets hope u can get down to where u wana be :) xxx

Dubchick81 said:
:Woohoo: well done. Now uv broken it lets hope u can get down to where u wana be :) xxx

Ya I was so excited when I saw it cos I really wasn't sure what I'd see!
And that was before a 'movement' this morn which hav been all over the place! :)

teacheronww said:
Well done Brona. Great feeling when you see a new number on the scales :)

Ya I can't remember the last time I went down below 9.12! Delighted! :)

Thanks guys. :)

Had work Christmas party last nite but I drove. It was in carlow (for those of you who know where that is). Had great nite. Had to work til 8.30pm so missed the meal and then had d. 7up for the night. Stayed til 1.30am and danced my arse off so I think I did fairly well. :)

Had a bit of a binge Friday nite tho so think I'm gona write off my weeklies between fri and sat (I did hav a takeaway in work last nite) and try and stick to 26dailies for week. I will sit down at some stage and write it out-even if it's just to show me how bad I was. I havnt done that in ages and I knew I wasn't goin drinking last nite or a meal out this week so it was kinda a conscious decision. :) Kinda.... :)

Anyway... I'm still In bed so gona get up and go for a walk now and start my week as mean to go on!
Walk-sun, mon, wed, thurs. (not tue as working 8.39-8.30 and it's too icy to walk before that!) :)

Hope your all having lovely weekend. :)

Back