ProPoints 17th times a charm!!!

Ya I didn't mean to be smart when I said fishy smelling but I know some people hate it when it strongly smells of fish.
Ya fish is so versatile and low pp. pity u don't like it. :-(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

That's exactly what puts me off is the smell. I'm quite sensitive with meat smells too if I can smell meat when I open a pack of mince or chicken I hate it but I love the smell of the butchers. Weird isn't it? I watched a programe last night and some folk were eating Sushi, it looked so pretty but I know I'd hate the smell and the texture.

My FIL is a fisherman and when we spoke (long story) he used to bring us round freshly caught fish and I could eat that because it had no smell but I'm talking literally straight from the sea. Saved us a fortune too. Now we buy scallops from the supermarket they cost a fortune but I love them. My hubby soaks them in lemon and olive oil then we chop them up tiny, fry with mushrooms and a few onions, add some white wine and cream, lay them in the shells with piped mashed potato round the edges they're lush:)

Ohh Tracy that sounds yummy, I love any and all seafood and shellfish yummy.

I love smoked salmon chopped into slithers, mixed with cream cheese and chives, then spread on toast of crackers ooohhhh yummy. Gonna have that as a snack on Christmas!

Tuesday

Breakfast:
Toast & butter (3)
Scrambled egg (2), grilled tomato, mushroom, balsamic vinegar (0)

Lunch:
Salad-lettuce, onion, peppers, tomato, beetroot, couscous (2), coleslaw (1), tuna (1), mayo (1), balsamic vinegar, sweet chilli (0)

Snack:
Yogurt (2)
Apple (0)

Dinner:
Small frozen fish (4)
Salad-lettuce, tomato, cucumber, peppers, onion, beetroot, couscous (1), coleslaw (2), balsamic vinegar (0)

Snack:
Animal bar (3)
Mini mince pie (3)

Activity: none
Total AP: 8

Total dailies used: 26/26

Lazy day at work. Was nice. :)
Thoughts.... Think I'm gona WI thurs morn as I'll be able to do it on my own scales in Kildare rather than parents plus I'm getting fasting bloods done thurs morn and feel like treating myself after. :) Plus TOTM due so just want it out of the way. :)

That sounds like a good idea - little treat sounds lovely too ;)
Best of luck with it :)

aw the positive thoughts are great. thanks guys.
Have sharp pain across the top of my stomach all day. Im due my TOTM but thats usually a dull ache! Hope its nothing.... :)
Off to bed soon-on sleepover at work. Up, must remember not to eat, finish work, bloods, coffee with friends and then home to west cork to my mammy! :)

Wednesday

Breakfast:
Boiled egg (2), toast (2), mayo (1)

Snack:
Apple
D. coke

Lunch:
Salad-huge (same as yesterday), couscous (2), coleslaw (1), tuna & mayo (2)

Snack:
Apple, mandarin

Dinner:
Chicken breast stuffed with philly (4), mushroom and philly sauce (1), salad (0), coleslaw (2), couscous (1)

Snack:
choc mousse (3) - damn the work fridge!!! :)
animal bar (3) - yum!!

Activity : walk in morn - 3pp
Total AP: 11

Total dailies: 24/26

Im full and im going to bed.... exhausted.... Nite...

WI done. Down 0.5lb! Delighted as TOTM and I know it's gona be a slower loss from now on but all in right direction. 9st 10.5 now!
Bloods done. Hopefully they'll be ok.
It's dark, dull, cold, raining and miserable here so gona hit the road ASAP to go home to west cork. :)

WI done. Down 0.5lb! Delighted as TOTM and I know it's gona be a slower loss from now on but all in right direction. 9st 10.5 now!
Bloods done. Hopefully they'll be ok.
It's dark, dull, cold, raining and miserable here so gona hit the road ASAP to go home to west cork. :)

Great loss well done.
Glad your bloods went okay, hope they don't keep you too long now waiting on the results. Drive safe and enjoy your time at home x

Great loss well done.
Glad your bloods went okay, hope they don't keep you too long now waiting on the results. Drive safe and enjoy your time at home x

Well done Brona.

Well done :0)

X

Yay well done doll. Get home ok??

Oh my God-I've only just worked out multi quote on my phone! Oh dear-techno phobe. :-(

Thanks guys. Delighted.
Home ok. It's so miserable. Stopped a few times on way down-pee stops, cheap petrol, debenhams in cork.... :)
But home now and not moving for the nite. :)

Glad you are home safe. Its blowing a gale up here in Donegal and its been lashing all day. I've had the fire lite since this morning and been wearing a heavy hoody too. But I love winter! Love cosying up with plenty of layers lol

OOOh enjoy being at your mammie's - i'm off to mine tomorrow :)
Great loss girl - well done!

Back