ProPoints 17th times a charm!!!

Hello lovely lady.. How are you? xxx

Hey honey. I'm here I'm here! :)
Been looking at others posts but havnt updated mine.
I have not been tracking! Eeek! I've been eating ok but drinking quite a bit of wine-my mams fault! :)
I'm back up in Kildare now so back on track for nxt 10days or so before Xmas. I will be out drinking but not gona go crazy! :)
How's the house?? :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey Brona, glad you're okay! xx Have a lovely week :)

Welcome back :D

Thanks guys.
Honest WI in the morning.
My friend has to go home tomoro cos her nana isn't well so I'm gona be super good starting tomoro! I love a good food week ahead to look forward to. Menu plans ahead! :)

WI done this morn. STS. 9st 10.5. Delighted with that as I had a long week of eating and drinking at home.
But as I said I ate fairly well-good breakfast, lunch, dinner, drank a good bit of water. It was just the wine every night that let me down! :)
But I'm happy with that.

Gona just hope for down 0.5lb this week to make it an even 9st 10 on the scales! :)

Well isn't it good to know you can easily maintain while havin a wee glass a night?! lol
STS is a great WI considering you've not been (at your) home..

Anything nice planned for the weekend? xx

Ya it's great to know that I can enjoy myself and still be ok. Guess it shows I've learned something! :)
Nothing planned. My friend was supposed to come up for weekend but had to go back to cork this morn as her nanas sick. So just cleaning the house and posting Xmas cards is about it! :)
How's house?

Ya it's great to know that I can enjoy myself and still be ok. Guess it shows I've learned something! :)
Nothing planned. My friend was supposed to come up for weekend but had to go back to cork this morn as her nanas sick. So just cleaning the house and posting Xmas cards is about it! :)
How's house?

Oh dear.. Hope her Gran is OK..
House is grand.. Moving in over tonight and tomoro so today was the last day for me to come to work from "home" :D
Very excited.. Gona put up the Christmas decs n tree tomoro ovening over a bottle of something and a take away :) Can't wait.. May even get myself some new jimmies (PJ's) for the occasion ha..

Oh dear.. Hope her Gran is OK..
House is grand.. Moving in over tonight and tomoro so today was the last day for me to come to work from "home" :D
Very excited.. Gona put up the Christmas decs n tree tomoro ovening over a bottle of something and a take away :) Can't wait.. May even get myself some new jimmies (PJ's) for the occasion ha..

Yeh! It'll be so exciting! Enjoy the settling in hon. And enjoy the food, bottle of something and ur new jaamies. :)

Well done for STS:)

Thanks hon.
Delighted with it. I think if I continue to be realistic about what I think I'll loose week to week then I'll cope better. :)

So ended up tidying my house yesterday cos it was miserable outside!

But..... I pigged out last nite! I do worry about my lack of will power getting me into trouble again.
I ate well-breakfast, lunch and dinner but I've woken up this morn feeling like crap cos I ate crap! So that shud teach me! Cos I enjoyed making my healthy meals!

So gona be good again today. Have my meals planned out for the week and gona stick to it.

Out for drinks tonite at a table quiz with friends but not sure if I'll bother drinking. It won't be a late one.
Then we're goin out for Xmas drinks Monday nite so I'll keep pp's for that. Otherwise I'm gona yet and stick as close to 26 as I can.
I didn't blow all my weeklies yesterday but I still wana try and hav a good week before Xmas. :)

STS is bloody brilliant considering you weren't at home and it's so easy to let the reigns go a bit then. Fantastic - well done!

Well done with STS this week! X

STS is bloody brilliant considering you weren't at home and it's so easy to let the reigns go a bit then. Fantastic - well done!

Thanks guys. Ya delighted.
Not been on track last few days either. Really wana pull it back for the week now! :)

Goal today: drink ALOT of water!!!!!!

Goal today: drink ALOT of water!!!!!!

Hahaha i'm desperate for the water - really need to cop on with it! Have a lovely day girl x

Ya I've been terrible the last week. My house is always so cold I never feel like drinking it whereas at work im in the habit of having a glass on the go all day-and it's partly bcos its filtered water kept in the fridge aswel. So I'm with you on big kid! :)

Back