ProPoints 17th times a charm!!!

So I'm gona track from now on with 26 dailies only. Weeklies def gone between fri and sat.

Sunday

Breakfast:
None-huge sleep in

Lunch:
Seafood bisque (5)
WW roll (3)

Snack:
Melon, tinned peaches (0)
Wagonwheel (4)
Yogurt (2)

Dinner:
Spaghetti (4), pork bolognaise (5)

Snack:
Apple, peaches, meringue (1), yogurt (2)

Total dailies: 26/26
Fluid: 2000mls water & can coke zero
Total activity: 3 (from Saturday)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Last edited:
Lovely day today Bróna! I'm trying to pull it back after being bold Friday and Saturday too. We will do grand. We've a week now to be good before the festivities start x

Ya I'm gona be good food wise til Xmas day-try and stick to 26pp. I'll be drinking Friday and Saturday but that's it. Then I'll enjoy my few days off at Xmas! :)

Did u enjoy weekend??

Didn't do much this weekend Bróna but seemed to fly all the same. I've been bitten by the baking bug lol.

Aw I love baking but I can't cos I live on my own so I'll just eat it all! :)
Make anything nice?

Just made some scones and chocolate fairy cakes. They were yummy.

Ya just saw that on your page. Yum! :)

Morning lovely lady. How was you're weekend? I'm with you on being on track now til Christmas.. Hoping not to go too mad over Christmas but drinks will be had.. Allowing for booze I'm gona try stick to good food.. Thankfully Jonathan's not big on take aways (unless hungover) so hopefully that'll help keep me on track somewhat

Morning lovely lady. How was you're weekend? I'm with you on being on track now til Christmas.. Hoping not to go too mad over Christmas but drinks will be had.. Allowing for booze I'm gona try stick to good food.. Thankfully Jonathan's not big on take aways (unless hungover) so hopefully that'll help keep me on track somewhat

Morning honey.
U moved in??? :)
Weekend was grand. Table quiz sat nite was as exciting as it got! :)

Gona stick to 26 til fri and WI as usual then.

I've my food written out til nxt Sunday. At work Xmas eve but still gona try and be good.
Weeklies will be used for drink this fri and sat coming and then for few days over Xmas. But I genuinely can't eat that much anymore-so small meals and some picking and some drinking. :)

Glad last week was STS cos theres no reason I shudnt do the same for Xmas (in theory).

I'll be back at work fri morn 29th so gona WI there again.

The new years is nearly worse cos I go to my sisters and My sister and her fiancé cook a 5 course meal on 1st!! That's more likely to set me back. Hehe... :)

But also a lot of walking planned which shud counteract some of it! Fingers crossed.

Ooh room for a little one at the 5 course meal table??? lol Sounds heaven.. :)

Yea am hoping I won't go over what I was mid november so that's 175lb.. My main aim was to at least STS til New Year so hoping I can do that.. Don't want to undo any of my efforts over the last year just for the sake of 1 holiday season...

Ooh room for a little one at the 5 course meal table??? lol Sounds heaven.. :)

Yea am hoping I won't go over what I was mid november so that's 175lb.. My main aim was to at least STS til New Year so hoping I can do that.. Don't want to undo any of my efforts over the last year just for the sake of 1 holiday season...

Ya I feel the same. I've finally started moving my numbers again so don't wana get stuck again. I'm 9 10.5. My 'stuck' weight was 9 13. I'm goin nowhere near that!!!! Don't mind if u go up 0.5lb or even 1lb if I'm really enjoying myself! But I hav great plans for January so don't wana start by having to catch up!
And shur we'll only be over the road-knock in and say hi and then never leave til ur fed! Hehe... :)

Ya I feel the same. I've finally started moving my numbers again so don't wana get stuck again. I'm 9 10.5. My 'stuck' weight was 9 13. I'm goin nowhere near that!!!! Don't mind if u go up 0.5lb or even 1lb if I'm really enjoying myself! But I hav great plans for January so don't wana start by having to catch up!
And shur we'll only be over the road-knock in and say hi and then never leave til ur fed! Hehe... :)

Oh this is your sister in Crumlin?! Ah sure i'll bring a bottle so ha ha ha

Yea that's exactly my thoughts on it.. I'd rather not go back to the 175 I was but if I get to that n no higher I'll be happy enough.. Leaves with with 2 lb to play with between now n New Year.. N as my tipple is vodka n diet 7up it should be easy enough to stick to.. Different if I was drinkin' beer or cider like I did before...

Oh this is your sister in Crumlin?! Ah sure i'll bring a bottle so ha ha ha

Yea that's exactly my thoughts on it.. I'd rather not go back to the 175 I was but if I get to that n no higher I'll be happy enough.. Leaves with with 2 lb to play with between now n New Year.. N as my tipple is vodka n diet 7up it should be easy enough to stick to.. Different if I was drinkin' beer or cider like I did before...

I also plan on making a mahooosive pot of chunky veg 0pp soup to help me along with both munchy days and veg intake...

Ya 2lbs is good and that's exercising aswel which will giv u bit more room. Ya I drink wine so it's not great but mite throw in a few gin and slimline tonics to lower pts.
And ya I think I'll make soup this weekend til Xmas eve and my family make some at home usually with leftover veg. So gona stock up on that this year for def. ud swear the world was ending the way we eat! :)

I know.. We go silly at Christmas time with the amount of food consumed...
Gona root out the WW winter veg soup recipe.. That's comfort food at its best.. I love it :) Might even mean I get some veg into Jonathan!!!

Oh my God! Off the rails isn't even close to accurate!
In my defence (which is no defence at all) I don't think it's anything to do with Xmas nxt week. I think its just me taking a total break from counting pps. I'm not gona WI tomoro. I'm gona try and balance it out between a good weekend and more exercise etc and just WI nxt fri instead.
Oh dear! :-(

Good idea Bróna - that'll give you the control back!
Have a great Christmas :D x

Back