ProPoints 17th times a charm!!!

Thanks to my secret Santa! My present arrived! Gona bring it to work with me so I hav something to open Christmas morning! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

image-1494623348.jpg

Thank you so much to my Secret Santa. What a fab pressie! I love it! Very me!! :)

Happy Christmas to all my minimins friends. On my way home now after work. Hope ye all hav a wonderful day and many good wishes for 2013!

Nollaig Shona daoibh go leir! xxx

Hey all,
So Christmas came and went and it was quiet enough for me. Was working xmas eve until xmas morning but by the time i finished work i was dying sick. i ended up having to go straight to south-doc (out of hours doctor) when i got to west cork. Tonsitis, strep throat and had a fever until stephen's day. :( Got antibiotic which kicked in after couple of days but i was so run down, i got coldsores and my skin is atrocious!

So yogurt, actimels, vit C, antibiotics, lycine tabs and multivitimins are what im living on! :(
Didnt eat too much (but wasn't necessarily healthy food!) and no alcohol (a total of 2 hot whiskeys and 1/2 glass of wine in the last week).

Im still in west cork as i called in sick to work sat to let the antibiotics kick in properly.
Back to kildare tomoro but dinner in my sisters tuesday (which is never healthy!) but otherwise trying to get back into it.
Im goin to my sister in manchester the weekend of 11th and goin out for my friends 30th nxt wekend so not hoping for great things before thats over but ill be very good inbetween.

But im seriously thinking of giving up alcohol after manchester for an indefinate amount of time-dont think it suits me and really wana try and get healthy aswel as thin this year! :) Making no promises or timelines etc but i will see how it goes.
So ill WI Friday as normal but not very hopeful! :(

Hope ye all had a good christmas and best wishes for the new year! xxx

Last edited:
:) Well PM me your number and I can let u know if I'll be around before dinner. :)
Any plans for tonite?

:) Well PM me your number and I can let u know if I'll be around before dinner. :)
Any plans for tonite?

Will do it now. No plans. Just sittin in. My Jonathan n stringer :)
U heading out??

Will do it now. No plans. Just sittin in. My Jonathan n stringer :)
U heading out??

No, just sitting in with fire and watching Xmas days downton abbey! :)
Enjoy hon. Happy new year. xx

Happy new years to ye all!!! :)

Quiet nite in for me with some non alcoholic spritzer! Wanted to start the new year as I plan to go on!

Had sneaky WI this morn as I havnt stepped on the scales since 14th! Not too bad considering my binge before Xmas, Xmas, being sick etc.

Off to do a bit if window shopping for few bits for the house and then to my sisters for dinner which won't be good but if Wednesday and Thursday balance out today I'll be happy with the figure I saw on the scales this morn to be there Friday morn. :)

Happy new year! :)

Wow-Wudnt know where to start to pt today's meal so good thing I wasn't planning on it! :)

Had nibbles during the day including
Homemade sausage rolls (including pastry made from scratch)
Homemade jambons-one with brie, one with blue cheese, one with gruyere. :)

Then homemade onion soup with homemade dick stock, and croutons and gruyere cheese

Then salad with goats cheese, beer root and clonakilty black pudding

The sirloin steak (big as a house but didn't eat it all) and homemade potato gratin and garlic butter

Amazeballs!!!!! :)

Ohh waow all that sounds really really amazing. Nice start to the new year xx

Ya it really was fab. My sister and her fiancé are amazing cooks!
I enjoyed it more cos I know I'm back onto health kick tomoro! :)

So i did track on Monday cos i knew id be off tracking yesterday. I bang on hit my 26 dailies monday.

Gona stick to 26 today and tomorrow and start afresh fri again as usual after weighing in. :)

Wednesday 2nd January

Breakfast:
None-burnt my turkey rashers and then got sidetracked. :(

Lunch:
Toastie - bread (4), tomato, onion, ham (1), cheese single (2)
Homemade veg soup (0) - made this at work today as i hate seeing veg going to waste and nobody was cooking it. Everyone was delighted with it then when it was made! :)

Snack:
Actimel 0% (1)

Dinner:
Breaded haddock (4), Chips (5), salad with balsamic vinegar (0) beans (1)

Snacks:
Loop the loop (2)
Apple, kiwi in glenilen yogurt (2)
Choc x 1 (1)
Toast, butter (3)

Total dailies: 26/26

Last edited:
Well done with the soup. I hate food waste too, that's half my problem, don't like leaving anything on my plate haha x

Well done with the soup. I hate food waste too, that's half my problem, don't like leaving anything on my plate haha x

Oh i hear ya on that too!
But at work people are terrible! There were two basg of sprouts and 3 heads of brocolli there since last week! So i decided sproute were the veg for dinner and all the brocolli went into the soup-among other things! It makes me productive i guess! :)

Back