ProPoints 17th times a charm!!!

Thursday

Breakfast:
Porridge (3) with water, dash full fat milk (1), candarel (0), jam (1)

Lunch:
Wrap pizza- wrap (4), tomato sauce (0), veg (0), chorizo (1), goats cheese (1)

Snacks:
Mandarin (0), banana (0)

Dinner:
Chicken stirfry - chicken (4), veg (0), rapeseed oil (1), straight to wok noodles (6)

Snacks:
Snack a jacks (2)
Yogurt (2)

Total dailies: 26/26

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

So, good day-very productive-lots of little jobs done.
Bought a chest freezer! So exciting! But I think especially when I live on my own I freeze a lot of leftovers! Need more room! :)

But smothered with a cold-definitely got it from one of the girls at work yesterday! Aaaargh!!!
So no exercise today cos too miserable! :-(

My sister txt today though to organise our holiday this year. Me and 2 of my sisters go every year. Usually end of may (usually gone for my birthday day) and goin back to Marbella I think. We were there last year and really liked it!

Home tomoro for weekend. Not looking forward to the drive seeing as how I'm only back up. :-(
Lunch with friend on way home but gona be good and dinner out for friends birthday sat nite. :)

WI in morn.
Goal - goal weight (9st 3) before holiday/birthday. Totally doable and Wont need that long to lose it but want to be done by my 30th! :)

Sounds like a yummy day chic... Jam in porridge??!! YUM!! Why haven't I had that yet??!!

Ooh a lovely girly holiday.. Very jealous.. Wreckon the only "holiday" I'll have this year is a long weekend with my BF's family for his parent 40th wedding anniversary.. Whoop-de-doo... But hey ho.. Small price to pay for having our house so its all good :D

Exciting about the chest freezer.. i want one.. did you find a good deal? I've been looking as we got a 70/30 fridge freezer and the freezer just isn't big enough.. Its bigger than a standard one as the fridge is really wide compared to the usual, but its still too small.. I freeze EVERYTHING!!! Can't even do batch freezing as its already full..

Boo to the long drive home.. Bring yerself a good CD and sing yer way down.. :D

Sounds like a yummy day chic... Jam in porridge??!! YUM!! Why haven't I had that yet??!!

Ooh a lovely girly holiday.. Very jealous.. Wreckon the only "holiday" I'll have this year is a long weekend with my BF's family for his parent 40th wedding anniversary.. Whoop-de-doo... But hey ho.. Small price to pay for having our house so its all good :D

Exciting about the chest freezer.. i want one.. did you find a good deal? I've been looking as we got a 70/30 fridge freezer and the freezer just isn't big enough.. Its bigger than a standard one as the fridge is really wide compared to the usual, but its still too small.. I freeze EVERYTHING!!! Can't even do batch freezing as its already full..

Boo to the long drive home.. Bring yerself a good CD and sing yer way down.. :D

No deal on chest freezer-they don't seen to take much off the single one. Got it for EUR149 in Harvey Normans though which I thought was good. Extra EUR50 for extended warranty (I hav such bad luck) and delivery. So was happy with that. Ya I hav the 70/30 aswel though prob not as wide and fills up way too easy! Can't wait now! :)

I only like porridge if it's sweet (and doesn't really taste of porridge!) :)

Thought I'd only hav weekends away as my sister is getting married in October but clearly she's loaded ;-) It's nice to be away and around people for my birthday. Bit lonely waking up on your own! :)

Michael buble Christmas kept me goin for last trip home. Must pull out a new one! Hehe

Quick run into Kildare village first. Think they hav 70% off at mo. :)

WI this morn-first official after Christmas one. Havnt actually weighed since 14th December...

9st 12 (so up 1.5lbs In 3weeks)

Happy enough with that and really think most of that was my before Xmas binge and not Xmas. Serves me right for not weighing in the fri before Xmas now cos now I'd know when I put it on.
Anyway-it's grand-I really didn't want to go back to 9.13 so I achieved that!

Back to it this week. TOTM due so will hav to ignore cravings! :)

No deal on chest freezer-they don't seen to take much off the single one. Got it for EUR149 in Harvey Normans though which I thought was good. Extra EUR50 for extended warranty (I hav such bad luck) and delivery. So was happy with that. Ya I hav the 70/30 aswel though prob not as wide and fills up way too easy! Can't wait now! :)

I only like porridge if it's sweet (and doesn't really taste of porridge!) :)

Thought I'd only hav weekends away as my sister is getting married in October but clearly she's loaded ;-) It's nice to be away and around people for my birthday. Bit lonely waking up on your own! :)

Michael buble Christmas kept me goin for last trip home. Must pull out a new one! Hehe

Quick run into Kildare village first. Think they hav 70% off at mo. :)

Oh really?? May pop down over the weekend.. Have never been, but been meaning to go for ages..

I bought Ollie Moors (or is it Murrs?) album over Christmas.. And got Bruno Mars as well.. Both quite good :)

When I used to go to Wexford allot I bought a Karoke CD for the drive down.. (sad I know!!!) kept me well entertained... and awake lol

That's amazing! Only 1.5lb well done :0) x

Thanks hon. :)

Oh really?? May pop down over the weekend.. Have never been, but been meaning to go for ages..

I bought Ollie Moors (or is it Murrs?) album over Christmas.. And got Bruno Mars as well.. Both quite good :)

When I used to go to Wexford allot I bought a Karoke CD for the drive down.. (sad I know!!!) kept me well entertained... and awake lol

Ya 70% in alot of shops but only ran in to get kids clothes for my mam to give and a bag for a friend. :) If i get a chance i mite have a proper look next week.
I love Olly Murs! :) Must buy a few new ones really. Wudn't mind fun's album and need to get mumford & sons aswel! :)

That's a really good gain Brona, well done.

Thanks hon. Happy enough with it. :)

That's a great WI - especially for 3 weeks!!! Fridge freezer sounds fab - used to have one and totally loved it but when i lived in an apartment i had to get rid of it. T'was a sad day ;) Great for soups and veggies :)
Loving the idea of the karaoke CD Fran - I'm a closet karaoke'er - LOVE!!!

That's a great WI - especially for 3 weeks!!! Fridge freezer sounds fab - used to have one and totally loved it but when i lived in an apartment i had to get rid of it. T'was a sad day ;) Great for soups and veggies :)
Loving the idea of the karaoke CD Fran - I'm a closet karaoke'er - LOVE!!!

Ah could have been a good kris kringel present for ya! :)

Great weigh-in, it'll be gone in no time. I have a wee chest freezer too, I really love it, it's full of veg and a few loaves and stuff, just emergency foods lol.

Ya, it'll be in the garage which i can't access from within the house, so it'll hold the non immediate stuff like spare meals and meat etc. Basically anything that i won't need last minute. All the last minute stuff like ready meals, veg, wraps etc ill keep in fridge/freezer in kitchen.... Ooooh i have it all planned! So excited! they have to order it in but i hope i have it by next pay day so i can do a big shop! :) Like a child at Christmas! :)

Haha I was the very same when I got mine. Ours is in the shed too. I must go have a good look in it tomorrow come to think of it lol.

Oh ya and I'm so wierd id actually love cleaning it out and goin through it every so often! :)

Oh ya and I'm so wierd id actually love cleaning it out and goin through it every so often! :)

I clean mine roughly every 3 months, I'm obsessed with cleaning my fridge too, I love that I can do the small freezer more regularly because I can put my stuff in the bigger freezer:D

I clean mine roughly every 3 months, I'm obsessed with cleaning my fridge too, I love that I can do the small freezer more regularly because I can put my stuff in the bigger freezer:D

Oooh I just wana get at it now! :)
Plus my fridge freezer isn't that new. It came with the house so the freezer part really can't cope with being as full as I make it! :)

Ladies, not that I'd imagine ud ever put a claim in on yer insurance for yer freezer but keeping yer freezer in a garage makes it excempt from insurance. Something to do with the motor having to work harder to keep the outside temp up n the inside temp down.... But that's where I'd b putting it too... Can't wait to get a chest freezer :)

Ladies, not that I'd imagine ud ever put a claim in on yer insurance for yer freezer but keeping yer freezer in a garage makes it excempt from insurance. Something to do with the motor having to work harder to keep the outside temp up n the inside temp down.... But that's where I'd b putting it too... Can't wait to get a chest freezer :)

Very good to know! But ya I've nowhere else for it! But aren't u full of useful info! :)

Very good to know! But ya I've nowhere else for it! But aren't u full of useful info! :)

UseLESS info!!! Ha ha
Came across that little nugget when googling if we could put our fridge freezer beside a rad..

Back