ProPoints 17th times a charm!!!

UseLESS info!!! Ha ha
Came across that little nugget when googling if we could put our fridge freezer beside a rad..

Oh... Was that a no?? Our fridge at work is breaking cus the idiots put it next to the oven!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh... Was that a no?? Our fridge at work is breaking cus the idiots put it next to the oven!

It was a "with extra measures"
It says to put a insulation board between them or have them so they're separated to an extent coz as with the freezer motor working extra hard, the fridge motor wud hafta

Wow-this no drink thing is great!
I sat down to do up my pp for weekend and knew if picked and had dinner and lunch out. So I thought I'd def used all my weeklies...
I hav half left cos I was on soda water last nite! :) I could get used to this! :)
Will post up later. Off to make a nice dinner. :)

Yeah it definately is the drink that robs the pp, even the snacking that you do while drinking is gone if you don't touch the glass of wine. Probably the cause of the majority of my weight gain over christmas

Ya was delighted. Really thought if blown all my weeklies! :)

Still gona try and be good for the week cos won't get much chance for exercise before Friday.

Friday 26D & 49W

Breakfast:
Chicken sausages x 2 (5)
Brown sauce (1)

Lunch:
Chicken wings x 12 with dip (21)
Coffee (0)

Dinner:
Stew a la mammy :) (5)

Snacks:
Milk tray x 3 (4)
Meenies multi pack (2)
Walkers multipack (4)
Dip (1)

Total dailies used: 26/26
Weeklies used today: 17/49
Total weeklies left: 32

Saturday - 26D & 32W

Breakfast:
Porridge 30g with water (3)
Low milk (1), jam (1)

Lunch:
Salad (0), beet root (0), ham (1), chilli sauce, balsamic vinegar (0)
Tea & tea cake (2)

Dinner:
Chicken tandoori salad (4)
Pork stuffed in black pudding wrapped in bacon (8,, mash (3), cider and pear sauce (1)
Birthday cake (10)

Soda water & lime x 4 (0)

Weeklies used today: 8/32
Total weeklies left: 24

You could split the rest equally each day and have a little extra. You are really on it now, I wish I had the motivation back, but it'll come with time. You having anything exciting for dinner?

mmm I love chicken wings. Dinner from the mammys is always the best too! :D

Ya I think I will split it out. I'm working full shifts all week so mite like a few extra to get me thru. :)

You'll get your motivation back hon. I'd ease into it if I were u. Use today and tomoro to get back into it... :)

Just feel like having a wrap pizza tonite I think. :) not High in points but it's what I'd like. :)

Love love love chicken wings! And they were worth it. I pointed it according to Eddie rockets pts. And I love my mammys cooking! :)

Yeah I think that is what I'm gonna do, I've my day prity much planned out tomorrow. My little girl is back to school then too so routine will be restored :)

How long are your shifts, and do you cook at work or take stuff with you? When I worked the girls used to cook, I'd take over alot because most were awful cooks, just making nuggets and wedges and stuff. No good for children who came for respite. Also meant I could eat healthy ;-D

Yeah I think that is what I'm gonna do, I've my day prity much planned out tomorrow. My little girl is back to school then too so routine will be restored :)

How long are your shifts, and do you cook at work or take stuff with you? When I worked the girls used to cook, I'd take over alot because most were awful cooks, just making nuggets and wedges and stuff. No good for children who came for respite. Also meant I could eat healthy ;-D

Aaah routine is brilliant! :)

Shifts are all different-either 8, 12 or 24hr (which includes a sleepover).
Ya we cook for lads anyway so kinda depends who's on the premises as to whether I'll get to cook!
Tomoro I'll get to make my breakfast and lunch. But one of lads always tries to cook and not always the healthiest (just a lot of butter and fake packets/jars of sauces) but I'd be able to make something different. Veg pasta in tomatos is always a back up for dinner at work! :)

What did u work at?

Sunday - 26D & 24W

Breakfast:
Toast, scrape of butter, jam (3)

Lunch:
Roast chicken (2), mash (3), veg and gravy (1)

Snacks:
Hunky dorys (6)
Fruit pastilles (5)

Dinner:
Orange juice (2)
Pizza wrap - wrap (4), tomato purée and chutney (0), veg (0), ham (2), light mozzerella (2)

Weeklies used today: 4/24
Total weeklies left: 20

I was a nurse in a respite unite for people with intellectual disabilities. Some weeks we had kids, some weeks it was adults. It was always 12 hour shifts though, either 8a.m to 8p.m or night shift. I loved it but did alot of nights.

So I hav 20pp left. Gona add 5pp onto each day mon-thurs giving me 31. Not pushed if i don't use them all but ill use a couple anyway.

Still hav end of cold so gona add orange juice to each day aswel so extra pts will help. :)

I was a nurse in a respite unite for people with intellectual disabilities. Some weeks we had kids, some weeks it was adults. It was always 12 hour shifts though, either 8a.m to 8p.m or night shift. I loved it but did alot of nights.

How did I not know that!? :)
Very good. Ya the nights are hard. We hav 3 lads who do them between them now so we don't hav to anymore! Delighted!
Love the job, and my service users. It's some of the staff that make the shift hard!!

How did I not know that!? :)
Very good. Ya the nights are hard. We hav 3 lads who do them between them now so we don't hav to anymore! Delighted!
Love the job, and my service users. It's some of the staff that make the shift hard!!

Yeah its always the staff that make it hard lol. I used to make alot of slow roast dinners when I was on night shift for the people the next day.

Yeah its always the staff that make it hard lol. I used to make alot of slow roast dinners when I was on night shift for the people the next day.

God all our lot are so wierd they'd probably get insulted that I'd done it on them! :)

Hi Brona. Just skimming through the diaries to catch up. 1.5lbs over Christmas is amazing! Fair play! When is your birthday/holiday?

Thanks hon. Ya wasn't too bad at all. Just didn't want to hit 9.13 as its my 'stuck' weight so was delighted.
My birthday is 30th may and I'm 30 this year do holiday is either that week (my bdays on a Thursday) or the week after.
I don't want a party or anything but just wanted to be around some one nite of the bank holiday to say I had bday drinks. :)

Back