ProPoints 17th times a charm!!!

Yeah in Athy full time now. I love being married, dunno why it feels different it just does. Feel a lot closer to Matt. Just on a bit of a downer now since wedding and honeymoon over and I'm back at work.. everything about the wedding and honeymoon was amazing. Loved it :)

Yeah in Athy full time now. I love being married, dunno why it feels different it just does. Feel a lot closer to Matt. Just on a bit of a downer now since wedding and honeymoon over and I'm back at work.. everything about the wedding and honeymoon was amazing. Loved it :)

Aw glad you had great time hon and that its all goin well with you and Matt. :) Delighted for ye. :) xx

Whereabouts in London does he live Sweetie? X

Road Trip Road Trip! X

He lives in Leyton... E10... Never stayed with him (he's my baby brother-doesn't really do the entertaining family thing yet!-too cool). He's an investment banker or something... ;)
I used to go over to my sister a lot when she lived in London - she used to live near Farringdon / Barbican. Used to go over to her on a Thursday night and spend Friday around London on my own while she worked. Used to love walking around on my own, stopping for coffee and lunch and a beer, popping in and out of shops. Then spend sat and sun with her. :) She moved to Manchester last year with work. Have gone over twice. She loves it there and its a great city but its no London. :)

He lives in Leyton... E10... Never stayed with him (he's my baby brother-doesn't really do the entertaining family thing yet!-too cool). He's an investment banker or something... ;)
I used to go over to my sister a lot when she lived in London - she used to live near Farringdon / Barbican. Used to go over to her on a Thursday night and spend Friday around London on my own while she worked. Used to love walking around on my own, stopping for coffee and lunch and a beer, popping in and out of shops. Then spend sat and sun with her. :) She moved to Manchester last year with work. Have gone over twice. She loves it there and its a great city but its no London. :)

I love Manchester! One of my Besties moved up there last year and I try to get up there as much as I can, find the people much more friendly than London, it's just a bit colder lol x

Wednesday

Breakfast:
Peach after Gym (0)

Lunch:
Salad (0), coleslaw (1), Ham quiches (6)

Dinner:
Homemade Pork Escalopes (6), Homemade Wedges (3)
Salad (0), Couscous (1), Coleslaw (1)

Snacks:
Toast, WW cheese (3)
Icepop x 3 (3)
Tea & choc fingers (2)

Total Dailies used: 26/26
Weeklies used: 0
Total Weeklies left: 21

APs earned today: 7
Total APs earned 20

only one full day left and WI Friday morn. Very curious as to how it will go.
IBS flaring up but ignoring it while I get my diet under control.
TOTM this week aswel but ill take whatever the scales says and go from there.

I love Manchester! One of my Besties moved up there last year and I try to get up there as much as I can, find the people much more friendly than London, it's just a bit colder lol x

Ah ya I do enjoy going up there. An awful lot colder but I love the restaurants and we just wander and sit and have a beer etc. Galleries etc. :)

So Serena, you've made me have a look back on my weight loss due to questions of loss and photos etc.
When I was 9st 7 back at end of March this year, it was the closest ive come to goal since that time 5 years ago! :(
I started 5 years ago at 10st 9.5.
At my worse (since then) I hit 11st 5.5! :(

Oh well,,, really hope I can stick with it this time.

So Serena, you've made me have a look back on my weight loss due to questions of loss and photos etc.
When I was 9st 7 back at end of March this year, it was the closest ive come to goal since that time 5 years ago! :(
I started 5 years ago at 10st 9.5.
At my worse (since then) I hit 11st 5.5! :(

Oh well,,, really hope I can stick with it this time.

Wow you've really been through the stones, fingers crossed this will be the last time!!! Did u see the photos I put on my profile a few weeks back? I couldn't believe how different I have looked at different weights!
Hope u have a fab Thursday Sweetie and make sure u report back with the news of the eye candy if there is any ;-) x

Wierd day today. IBS really bad last nite and then didn't sleep great. So woke up tired.

But then at work this morning I found myself being really angry. Like really really really cross. But at nothing! As I said-wierd!
I've calmed now which is good....

Now I'm just hungry and Have already eaten dinner. Have loads of weeklies left but don't wana eat too much nite before WI either....

Just I bit moany today. I'll get over it. :)

Wierd day today. IBS really bad last nite and then didn't sleep great. So woke up tired.

But then at work this morning I found myself being really angry. Like really really really cross. But at nothing! As I said-wierd!
I've calmed now which is good....

Now I'm just hungry and Have already eaten dinner. Have loads of weeklies left but don't wana eat too much nite before WI either....

Just I bit moany today. I'll get over it. :)

Poor u with IBS :-( I feel your pain, best of luck for tomorrow in case I forget to post in the morning.x

So WI this morning. .5lb down to 10st 0.5.
Im gutted. So much hard work this week and was so focused.
Ill take it-its a loss after all, but figure my IBS playing up all week can't have helped-dehydrated, and TOTM started last night.
I could have done with some motivation to keep me going this week but ill try to keep soldiering on.
Have a good Friday people.

Ill take it-its a loss after all, but figure my IBS playing up all week can't have helped-dehydrated, and TOTM started last night.
I could have done with some motivation to keep me going this week but ill try to keep soldiering on.

A loss is a loss Brona, maybe WI again in a few days when your IBS has settled down and see what scales say then.

IBS is a pain and if you remember when mine was playing up I had 2 0.5lb losses so don't be hard on yourself, a loss is a loss and u should still be very proud of yourself. Hope Friday isn't too bad for you. X

A loss is a loss Brona, maybe WI again in a few days when your IBS has settled down and see what scales say then.

IBS is a pain and if you remember when mine was playing up I had 2 0.5lb losses so don't be hard on yourself, a loss is a loss and u should still be very proud of yourself. Hope Friday isn't too bad for you. X

Wait till your body settles down and you'll get your true loss. 1/2lb isn't too bad...if you think how much 1/2lb of mince is!

Have a good day xx

Thanks guys
Still a little dissapointed but I've accepted it.
We'll see what next week brings :)
Well today was long..... again.
Have headache and exhausted. Every day this week seems the same. I don't usually get side affects with TOTM but I'm hoping that's all this tiredness is. Feel rotten.

Was supposed to go To gym this morn but turned off alarm. Was gona go after work but decided a day off just vegging on couch winding down mite help.

Anyway, hope you've all had good days :) x

Friday

Breakfast
Toast + dry fried egg (4)

Snack
Peach
Peppermint tea

Lunch
Pizza wrap- with tomato puree, peppers, mushrooms, onions, ham, garlic, tomato, WW cheese (5)

Snacks
Banana
Apple
Peppermint tea
Loop the loop (2)

Dinner
Salad-lettuce, tomato, peppers, celery, onion, beetroot, cucumber, couscous, coleslaw, chilli, feta, balsamic vinegar, Cajun chicken (6)

Snacks
Tayto (4)
Chewits (4)
Naked banana bar (3)

Total dailies - 26/26
Weeklies used - 2/49
Total weeklies left - 47

APs - 0

Last edited:
Hey Sweetie, Sorry to hear you're feeling tired and exhausted :-( I think a day off from the gym was the best medicine,hopefully tomorrow will be better for you. X PS-Your Pizza Wrap sounds AMAZING! I want one lol x

Back