ProPoints 17th times a charm!!!

Wednesday

Breakfast
Banana

Lunch
Salad-lettuce, feta cheese, chicken, coleslaw, salsa, beetroot, celery, onion, stuffing, chilli sauce, balsamic vinegar (9)

Snacks
Coffee
Banana
Strawberries
Dracula icepop (1)

Dinner
Burger-100g beef mince (5)
Chicken skewer (3)
Oil for cooking (4)
Homemade deep fried chips (5)
Salad with tiniest bit of dressing (1)

Total dailies used - 26/26
Weeklies used today - 2/31
Total weeklies left - 29

APs earned today - 4
Total APs this week - 21

Very happy with myself today. Ate little earlier in day cos wanted to keep some for dinner when I wasn't cooking it. So had salad and then brought fruit for journey to galway instead of stopping for crisps etc. :D

Also happy re dinner. It was all put on table infront of 3 of us so I filled up on loads of salad, had few chips, one burger and one chicken skewer. Said no to sausage - which was extra long ones - plus wudnt miss sausages anyway.

So we were talking over dinner and they were saying burgers weren't even quarter pounder so quarter pounder is bout 115g so went with 100g for one tonite.
And eating chicken last few days made it easy to say that there was pmmdwgdpm between 2-3pp of chicken on skewer so was just being safe with 3.
And chips I compared to amount I had last sat from chipper-300g for 20pp. Bout quarter of what I'd had sat so went with 5pp.

Very happy bunny now. :D

Great day as usual lovely:)

Well Done for your choices, restraint and tracking. So proud of you Sweetie. Did u enjoy the meal? X

Oh ya-it was really tasty. All homemade by butcher tHat works in shop with my brother. I know the chips were deep fried but ronan peeled them from fresh potatoes. It all makes a difference. Yummy. And didn't miss the bun, cheese or coleslaw at all! :) x

Oh ya-it was really tasty. All homemade by butcher tHat works in shop with my brother. I know the chips were deep fried but ronan peeled them from fresh potatoes. It all makes a difference. Yummy. And didn't miss the bun, cheese or coleslaw at all! :) x

You've got me craving chips now ;-) x

Well done Hun for making such good choices its so hard but you feel so much beta after it! Good woman yourself xXx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Aw sorry hon. They were yummy-nearly nicer than my ones last sat. :D x

I might work out how many Weeklies I need for my Dominos (Know its 24pp but not sure how many will be dailies) and then I might be able to have some!!!x

Well done Hun for making such good choices its so hard but you feel so much beta after it! Good woman yourself xXx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks hon.
Ya I feel very righteous. :D
It's not that I have a prob with saying no at the moment-at the moment I seem very focused so have gotten very good at saying no. But when I'm at my brothers I just feel to say no to what they bought especially for dinner for when I'm over, I'd feel ungrateful. So delighted I ate enough to look good to them-and To keep me happy. :D X

Thursday

Breakfast
Cornflakes + lf milk (5)

Lunch
Toasted wrap-chicken dipper (very sparse on chicken), lettuce, tomato, onion, peppers, sweet chilli (8)
Side salad (0)

Snacks
Tea

Dinner
Lasagna (18)
Side salad (0)
Pre packed wedges (5)

Total dailies used - 26/26
Weeklies used today - 10/24
Total weeklies left - 14

APs earned today - 0
Total APs this week - 21

So.... lovely day today. Walked around galway and played with nephew all day. I'm sure I earned so APs but hard to count. Don't use them anyway.

Ate out for lunch so tried to choose something fairly good-no cheese etc. Also it came with crisps aswel as side salad but gave crisps to my brother. And chose chilli sauce over mayo. :D

Dinner was another story-SIL made lasagna but jar of bolognaise sauce and jar of white sauce. Most of eat out guides were 18-20pp but she didn't put much cheese on it and not much oil used at all plus not as big a piece as you'd get in restaurant.
I filled up on side salad again.
Then had small amount of wedges-guessing 100g.
No to coleslaw, dressing, mayo..... :D

Feel good with choices but heavy dinner, eaten late, nite before WI. :confused:

Also-don't like other people's weighing scales-never totally right. But I'm gona WI in morn here. Then WI before I leave and WI when I get home to see if discrepancies between two scales before I post up my weigh. If I'm not happy with how this plan works I may just leave it go til sat morn. I'll see tomoro.... :D x

Good Evening Sweetie!Sounds as though you've had a busy but productive day! You've made some excellent food choices with your willpower and substitutions, I totally agree about different scales, if it was me if just stay doing what you're doing and WI when u get home.x

Good Evening Sweetie!Sounds as though you've had a busy but productive day! You've made some excellent food choices with your willpower and substitutions, I totally agree about different scales, if it was me if just stay doing what you're doing and WI when u get home.x

The only reason I can't just weigh in at home is cos it'll be afternoon before I'm there and always WI first thing in morn so not gona be happy with that. But shur not gona stress over it. :D x

The only reason I can't just weigh in at home is cos it'll be afternoon before I'm there and always WI first thing in morn so not gona be happy with that. But shur not gona stress over it. :D x

U should of packed your Scales lol x

Oh I never thought of that. I really should have! ;)

Lol! Next time ;-) x

Hehe. Yep.
I brought mine home to my parents last year so I'd know the difference between mine and theirs. It means I can now weigh in at theirs and know what it would be on mine. And I'm glad I did cos I weigh 2lbs heavier on theirs!
:D

If it were me hun i'd wait the extra day.. With having a heavy dinner too its not gona be accurate..But that's just me..
You made very good choices.. Proud of you girl :)

Thanks hon
Ya that's what I'm kinda thinking now.
The only reason I wasn't goin to was if I Went out tomoro nite cos Id need weeklies but I'm shattered so don't think I'm gona bother so no prob sticking to dailies so sat morn wud be good. :D
But I have zero patience! :D x

Hehe. Yep.
I brought mine home to my parents last year so I'd know the difference between mine and theirs. It means I can now weigh in at theirs and know what it would be on mine. And I'm glad I did cos I weigh 2lbs heavier on theirs!
:D

Wow 2lbs is quite a difference isn't it, I'd definitely want to WI on yours ;-) x

Back