ProPoints 17th times a charm!!!

I know I'm terrible. I'm usually worse when I have people to stay cos I buy fresh sausages, bread etc and end up not using them and put them in freezer.
But bcos my Parents didn't come up this weekend I have no excuse. Only fresh salad, veg, fruit being bought. :D x

How very healthy! I only bought the bits for my non BBQ BBQ lol x

How very healthy! I only bought the bits for my non BBQ BBQ lol x

Well ya, I just mean other than that I have a house full of meat, pasta, noodles and makings for various sauces. I cud face being house bound for quite a while now. :D x

Well ya, I just mean other than that I have a house full of meat, pasta, noodles and makings for various sauces. I cud face being house bound for quite a while now. :D x

Lol! I want to be Garden Bound in this weather, x

I have no garden so no use to me. :(
That's why I'm goin drinking! :)

Ha ha ha! I never used to have a garden so loving it now! X

Ha ha ha! I never used to have a garden so loving it now! X

Ya can't wait to get mine done. I think I'll live out there when I do. I feel I mite as well be in an apartment at mo with no where to sit out. :( x

Ya can't wait to get mine done. I think I'll live out there when I do. I feel I mite as well be in an apartment at mo with no where to sit out. :( x

What's happened to it at the moment sweetie? X

What's happened to it at the moment sweetie? X

I only bought my house 18months ago. Its a 1940s house and I'd say the garden hasn't been planted or taken care of since 1940! No fences either, just very wild over grown shrubs on either side.
Loads of old concrete from old sheds inbetween the nettles aswel.
So I've gotten a quote to get concrete up and out, garden turned over, top soil in, shrubs out and fences put up. But even though I'm a semi detached I don't have side access cos garage at side goes to edge of property. So have to get access thru my neighbours. But house was up for sale so was waiting for new people to arrive to ask permission.
So hopefully soon... costing a bit but it's the biggest thing that needs to be done. And as I said it feels like I may aswel be in an apartment when I have nowhere to sit out. :(

I only bought my house 18months ago. Its a 1940s house and I'd say the garden hasn't been planted or taken care of since 1940! No fences either, just very wild over grown shrubs on either side.
Loads of old concrete from old sheds inbetween the nettles aswel.
So I've gotten a quote to get concrete up and out, garden turned over, top soil in, shrubs out and fences put up. But even though I'm a semi detached I don't have side access cos garage at side goes to edge of property. So have to get access thru my neighbours. But house was up for sale so was waiting for new people to arrive to ask permission.
So hopefully soon... costing a bit but it's the biggest thing that needs to be done. And as I said it feels like I may aswel be in an apartment when I have nowhere to sit out. :(

WOWZERS that does sound like a big job!!! Whoever put the fence up at my house didn't think to put a back gate in so everyone and everything has to go through the house, it's so annoying!!!x

WOWZERS that does sound like a big job!!! Whoever put the fence up at my house didn't think to put a back gate in so everyone and everything has to go through the house, it's so annoying!!!x

Ya its stupid not having access. I wudnt have access along the back anyway. But whoever built the garage on side really cud have left enough space for the oil guy to go thru.
But lucky me-the garage wasn't built right either so will eventually have to come down and be re-built-when I win the lotto-so I'll build it slightly smaller and leave space then.
Oh to win the lotto.... I'd be happy with just enough to fix my house-not even clear my mortgage or quit my job. Just to fix up my house.
Off to bed to dream bout it.... :D x

Ya its stupid not having access. I wudnt have access along the back anyway. But whoever built the garage on side really cud have left enough space for the oil guy to go thru.
But lucky me-the garage wasn't built right either so will eventually have to come down and be re-built-when I win the lotto-so I'll build it slightly smaller and leave space then.
Oh to win the lotto.... I'd be happy with just enough to fix my house-not even clear my mortgage or quit my job. Just to fix up my house.
Off to bed to dream bout it.... :D x

Good Morning Sweetie :) Did u have a lovely sleep? Do u know what the first thing I want if I won the lotto? A Hot Tub! Might need the house/garden to put it in first lol x

Oh that's a nice thing to wish for. :D
Had lovely sleep. Only just awake. :D x

Oh that's a nice thing to wish for. :D
Had lovely sleep. Only just awake. :D x

Ooooooo very nice, I've been up since before 7,just sunbathing lol x

Ooooooo very nice, I've been up since before 7,just sunbathing lol x

Aw no. I really needed to sleep. No nephews crying during nite. :D
Enjoy your sunbathing missus. Jealous... :(
I'm prob the only one praying for a scorching October! Mite have a garden then. Hehe.
Off to gym. Think I'm gona keep my random shopping til tomoro. Wana come home and clean the house before my friend stays tonite and cook dinner early. :D x

Aw no. I really needed to sleep. No nephews crying during nite. :D
Enjoy your sunbathing missus. Jealous... :(
I'm prob the only one praying for a scorching October! Mite have a garden then. Hehe.
Off to gym. Think I'm gona keep my random shopping til tomoro. Wana come home and clean the house before my friend stays tonite and cook dinner early. :D x

Hope u get on ok at the gym (hope there's air con?!) I hope u have a lovely time with your friend, my friend is gonna be dominos lol x

All set to go out. Used 20pp today so have 6 left on top of weeklies. Have been tracking-will put up posts tomoro.

Attachments

• 1373137032199.jpg
    1373137032199.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 58
All set to go out. Used 20pp today so have 6 left on top of weeklies. Have been tracking-will put up posts tomoro.

Looking beautiful Sweetie, that dress looks gorgeous on you! Have a fab night out. X

your dress is fab love the colour/ hope you have a great night out xxx

Back