ProPoints 17th times a charm!!!

Thanks hon. I think im happiest with that one.
I wore the goldie one to a wedding in Portugal a few years ago but I think id be pulling at front of it to cover my boobs all day.
Cream one with green flowers I bought last year but never wore but again a bit tight on boobs-think they look unflatteringly big
And coral one-not a great picture but picked it up last week in Tesco actually. but happy to just wear it to pub etc so wont go to waste.
Multicoloured one I wore to weddings 5 years ago!!! I never throw anything out! :) But delighted I got back into it-I was at my goal 5 years ago! :) x

Yey :) We agreed :) Are u at that same goal weight now? X

Brona I love love love the coral one... Defo my fav

Ohh I love them all. Think the third picture is my favourite.

And yip chips and salad for dinner

I do love tHe colour-have few tops in that colour.
Just afraid its a little on the casual side-and the girls at this wedding are size 8 and well into their clothes!

Yey :) We agreed :) Are u at that same goal weight now? X

No I'm a good 8lbs heavier but think it fit exceptionally well the first time. Wore it to another wedding 6months later and remember it was quite a bit tighter. I had started putting on weight by then. X

Hi - here to subscribe & have a nosey at those pics of you looking gorg in your dresses :) I agree with you, the strapless multi colour, the coral looks lovely too - half my wardrobe is coral! I haven't scrolled far enough back, are you going to a wedding??

No I'm a good 8lbs heavier but think it fit exceptionally well the first time. Wore it to another wedding 6months later and remember it was quite a bit tighter. I had started putting on weight by then. X

Are u hoping to lose that 8lbs this time? X

Hi - here to subscribe & have a nosey at those pics of you looking gorg in your dresses :) I agree with you, the strapless multi colour, the coral looks lovely too - half my wardrobe is coral! I haven't scrolled far enough back, are you going to a wedding??

Hey hon,
Welcome. :D
Thanks for the compliment hon. Ya I love them all but in this heat I just don't wana be uncomfortable. :D
Ya have a wedding on Saturday. A friend from college. Really looking forward to it. But as I said above-her friends, who I met at her hen, are absolutely fabulous girls but uber glamorous. So wana pull out the stops! :D x

Hey hon,
Thanks for the compliment hon. Ya I love them all but in this heat I just don't wana be uncomfortable. :D
Ya have a wedding on Saturday. A friend from college. Really looking forward to it. But as I said above-her friends, who I met at her hen, are absolutely fabulous girls but uber glamorous. So wana pull out the stops! :D x

You're uber glamorous two times over! X

Are u hoping to lose that 8lbs this time? X

Ya I actually have more to loose. I was 9st 11 I think back In April before I put good bit back on during may and when I was at class the leader said my goal of 9st 4 from last time shud be at least 9st 2. But to be honest I'll just keep goin til I feel happy with myself again.
And my mam the last time said I'd lost enough but wasn't too thin so no fear of goin overboard with this-she'll always tell me the truth. :D x

Hey hon,

You will be pulling out the stops with that dress - it & you look gorgeous x

Ya I actually have more to loose. I was 9st 11 I think back In April before I put good bit back on during may and when I was at class the leader said my goal of 9st 4 from last time shud be at least 9st 2. But to be honest I'll just keep goin til I feel happy with myself again.
And my mam the last time said I'd lost enough but wasn't too thin so no fear of goin overboard with this-she'll always tell me the truth. :D x

It's good that your Mam will give u an honest opinion, I could be 5 Stone and mine would probably think I'm still porky :-( x

You will be pulling out the stops with that dress - it & you look gorgeous x

Thank you. :D
you're too sweet.
What's your story? You doing WW aswel obviously ya? x

I love all the dresses. I love the coral one too

Wish I could wear dresses, too many lumps and bumps tho at the mo:( you look fab in them, lovely figure.

It's good that your Mam will give u an honest opinion, I could be 5 Stone and mine would probably think I'm still porky :-( x

Aw no. :( Well you'll get an honest opinion from us sweetie. And I'll tell you now you look amazing! :D xx

Aw no. :( Well you'll get an honest opinion from us sweetie. And I'll tell you now you look amazing! :D xx

You're too nice ;-) x I'm sure that's not an honest opinion! X

I love all the dresses. I love the coral one too

Wish I could wear dresses, too many lumps and bumps tho at the mo:( you look fab in them, lovely figure.

Thanks honey.
Aw I'm sure you'd look fab in a dress. I've spent a long time working out what suits me and still don't think I know. But honestly-even a year ago I look at photos of myself aNd think why??? :D

Tuesday

No breakfast

Lunch - out for lunch:
D. coke (0)
couscous, lettuce, roasted peppers, semi sundried tomato, mozzarella (5)
coffee (0)

Snacks:
pepsi mix (0)
fruit pastille lolly (2)

Early dinner:
Tuna & mayo, choose, onion, pesto toasted wrap (8)

Later dinner:
Salad-lettuce, onion, peppers, celery, cucumber, tomato, feta cheese, coleslaw, sweet chilli (2)
Homemade chips with tiny bit of olive oil (7) with homemade garlic mayo & sweet chili (2)

Total Dailies used: 26/26
Weeklies used today: 0/5

APs earned today: 4
Total APs earned: 10

Hey hun,
I love the first one and the third one. They are fab. Your clothes are gorg. well jel

Hey hun,
I love the first one and the third one. They are fab. Your clothes are gorg. well jel

Thanks honey. Feel free to steal them any time. :D

Back