ProPoints 17th times a charm!!!

Thank you. :D
you're too sweet.
What's your story? You doing WW aswel obviously ya? x

Yes WW too....I'm 10st1 at the mo & would love to stick around 9st7 or less. I just keep fluctuating, although 10st4 is probs the most I've been in the last couple of years. I was 12st once and at 5ft2.5 not very good. I just thought when I got to the low 9's in feb it'd be for good...I'm no good at maintaining....sigh!

What about you? I haven't had a read through yet I'm just subscribing like mad!! I see your leader tried to get you to go for 9st2...I'd go for a high goal, then you get to gold quicker :D

Yes WW too....I'm 10st1 at the mo & would love to stick around 9st7 or less. I just keep fluctuating, although 10st4 is probs the most I've been in the last couple of years. I was 12st once and at 5ft2.5 not very good. I just thought when I got to the low 9's in feb it'd be for good...I'm no good at maintaining....sigh!

What about you? I haven't had a read through yet I'm just subscribing like mad!! I see your leader tried to get you to go for 9st2...I'd go for a high goal, then you get to gold quicker :D

Hehe.... Im already a gold member from years ago so I'm free when I get within 5lbs so in few weeks I'll go back-just can't afford the €10 for class at mo.
So ya when I went back this time and she talked bout lowering my goal I think she saw it on my face and knew I didn't wana change it yet. So I'll get to 9.4 and then re assess.

I got to 9.8ish back in March/April and needed bit of help with last few lbs but then may happened-its always one of those months for me-something from start to finish so put on half stone Plus....
Gutted cos was so close and really wanted to be at goal for these weddings but now I'm not setting a goal-I'm just more focused this time and gona try and keep goin.

I'm really looking forward to these weddings but gona treat them as anotHer weekend and try and monitor my eating and drinking.
Not too hard this weekend cos only food and drink on sat and will have healthy breakfast sun morn.
But wedding in two weeks time will be wedding Friday and then the afters on the sat nite and staying in a friend's house so food will be out of my control. :eek:
But I'll have to just hope for best that week.

Great support on here so we'll do all we can to help you. What time u WI on Wednesday? X

You will b soz u said that lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Is WW monthly pass not on special in Ireland at the mo? It's £12.95 for the month instead of £19.95 here.

Is WW monthly pass not on special in Ireland at the mo? It's £12.95 for the month instead of £19.95 here.

Prob not. We never get the offers u guys get
Like free to join in jan... Not in Ireland...

Prob not. We never get the offers u guys get
Like free to join in jan... Not in Ireland...

Ya, we don't seem to get any of those. :(

No we don't seem to get any offers at all! What's the story with the gold member? I taught once you had it you wer free forever.
You will be grand at the weddings Hun just keep all your weeklies for them and you will be grand. Even if you do go off track just do a lil bit more exercise during the week and drink plenty of water to flush it all out

My postman seems to have gone AWOL. I havnt had anything for ages or heard him. But I'm expecting stuff this morn-he'd better show up! :mad:

My postman seems to have gone AWOL. I havnt had anything for ages or heard him. But I'm expecting stuff this morn-he'd better show up! :mad:

Someone on here sent something to me and one other on the same day at the same time, I received mine Saturday and she only got here yesterday! How silly is that! X

No we don't seem to get any offers at all! What's the story with the gold member? I taught once you had it you wer free forever.
You will be grand at the weddings Hun just keep all your weeklies for them and you will be grand. Even if you do go off track just do a lil bit more exercise during the week and drink plenty of water to flush it all out

When you're a gold member, you're a gold member for life but only free if u stay withing the range of plus 5lbs and minus 5lbs of your goal weight.
But also good difference is, if I go today it'll cost ten euro cos I'm not within range. And if I don't go again for 3weeks and still not withing range it'll still be only ten euro to attend.
Normally you can only miss so many classes a year or you pay extra for missing classes.
That's what happened in April. I went back cos I was within 5lbs of goal on my scales but theirs weighed me 3lbs heavier so had to pay for couple weeks while waiting to drop it on their scales.

Ya don't mInd first one at all. Think I can keep it under control or at least mostly.
Its just this plan really doesn't allow much for two nites of drinking in one week so next one will be tough but shur that's life. I'll pull it back Mon-Thurs that week and hope for best. On hols with family from the sat after that so that'll be test from start to finish. But we've gone a few years now so I know what to expect and how to handle most of the options. :D

My dad just rang-He thinks he's found me a car! Woohoo.
My dad used to be a mechanic so it's easier for him to find me car rather than me buying one by myself and then listening to him for next few years that if something went wrong-I shudnt have bought it. :)
Cos my car is totally falling apart and I'm lucky to have a bit in savings I really only wanted to go up a few years to something more reliable. But I'm actually only goin from 00 to 03 but I don't mind cos its got loads less mileage on it, its 4door which was on one and only request. Its a nicer version of the corolla I have-they changed the design-much nicer. Its silver aswel-which mine was which I don't love but hey-I'll have a car that won't threaten to break down every day!
And Frances-I can make trips to Dublin to see ya. :D
My dad's gona send me a picture later-not sure my dad knew how to take and send picture messages but we'll see. :D

Someone on here sent something to me and one other on the same day at the same time, I received mine Saturday and she only got here yesterday! How silly is that! X

Its silly. He's usually very punctual tho bless him, he cycles around so he's prob melted in this heat. :D x

My dad just rang-He thinks he's found me a car! Woohoo.
My dad used to be a mechanic so it's easier for him to find me car rather than me buying one by myself and then listening to him for next few years that if something went wrong-I shudnt have bought it. :)
Cos my car is totally falling apart and I'm lucky to have a bit in savings I really only wanted to go up a few years to something more reliable. But I'm actually only goin from 00 to 03 but I don't mind cos its got loads less mileage on it, its 4door which was on one and only request. Its a nicer version of the corolla I have-they changed the design-much nicer. Its silver aswel-which mine was which I don't love but hey-I'll have a car that won't threaten to break down every day!
And Frances-I can make trips to Dublin to see ya. :D
My dad's gona send me a picture later-not sure my dad knew how to take and send picture messages but we'll see. :D

Aw I love it when people get new cars. I don't want a new one but my poor van needs some TLC which means lots of money.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Aw I love it when people get new cars. I don't want a new one but my poor van needs some TLC which means lots of money.

Ya to be honest mine needs four new types, the silencer is gone, its eating thru oil, needs a service and has NCT due in August so to be honest-the money I'd have put into it I'm happier with new one. :D x

Ya to be honest mine needs four new types, the silencer is gone, its eating thru oil, needs a service and has NCT due in August so to be honest-the money I'd have put into it I'm happier with new one. :D x

Cool, treat yourself:)

I need new alloys, we managed to crack one on holiday so I'm driving with a rusty spare at the mo it's horrid. We're really lucky coz Ralph's best mate is a mechanic and has his own garage so he does our mechanics and Ralph does his electrical work so we only pay for parts. My vans an old s reg VW t4 but beautiful (I think anyway) coz were into VW's so needs a lot of maintenance it would cost a fortune if it wasn't for him.

Cool, treat yourself:)

I need new alloys, we managed to crack one on holiday so I'm driving with a rusty spare at the mo it's horrid. We're really lucky coz Ralph's best mate is a mechanic and has his own garage so he does our mechanics and Ralph does his electrical work so we only pay for parts. My vans an old s reg VW t4 but beautiful (I think anyway) coz were into VW's so needs a lot of maintenance it would cost a fortune if it wasn't for him.

Aw that's a really good deal to have goin. The only good thing I have is that still knows all the mechanics around at home so they'd give him a fairly good deal. And the guy I'm buying this off, did his apprenticeship with my dad donkeys years ago and now has the garage where my dad's was!
Its also cheaper to get anything done at home cos its the country whereas we pay close to Dublin prices where I am now.

So my dad will try and sell mine at home outside the front of their house. Every little helps-it'll go towards my garden or getting house painted.

I love VWs aswel. Maybe next car.... :D

So my postman arrived and look what he brought me :D

Attachments

• 1373446156132.jpg
    1373446156132.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 31
  • 1373446165678.jpg
    1373446165678.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 31
Don't mind the bed hair. I was still in bed reading posts on here when he knocked. :D

So my postman arrived and look what he brought me :D

That's absolutely gorgeous, love the back particularly! Where's it from? X

That's absolutely gorgeous, love the back particularly! Where's it from? X

A little boutique at home. I saw it on facebook and had €10 voucher from them for my birthday! Very generous. But I never clicked ‘apply‘ when put in voucher code on their online store. Oh well. It was only €39 including delivery. And I have til end of August to use voucher-I'll just have to get something else. Home at start of August so can pop into shop then.
The dress itself is ‘Elisa moda‘. Its free size so was worrIed how it wud fit. They say one size-8-14 but not being funny-not sure it wud fit a size 14. But I think it's cute. And cos its browns it'll work into the autumn. :D

Back