ProPoints 17th times a charm!!!

Oh yeah - a car, sounds good. I only learnt recently (33 when I passed!) & I'm still not confident, but I do find driving so much easier - like food shopping!!

My weddings are mid August & late sept, I'm hoping to be back at goal for the first & maintain till the second....we shall see!

So 2 bros n siss???

Any word on the car??

2 brother, 3 sisters.
3 sisters, then older brother, then me, then baby brother. :D

Ya my mam rang to say that she saw it too and drove it. So decided to go ahead with it. They've told the guy that I'm taking it.
Dad's talking bout driving it up this weekend to me and taking mine back home on Sunday and try and sell it privately.
And he'll cut down the garden on sat to gRound level. Think he's afRaid I'll get charged extra by guy doing the garden, to do stuff he could do for me. So I'm leaving him at it. I'll be gone to wedding sat morn and back Sunday noon so they'll have run of my house while I'm gone. Bit wierd-but they've stayed enough to know where everything is. :D

Big family!! God the arguments growing up & now possibly! I've only 2 brothers and the rows never seem to stop!

Sounds great having your folks there when you're not, hopefully your mam will spring clean the place for you while your dad works on the garden!!

So this is my car! Dad emailed me photos earlier. :D

Attachments

• 1373487227321.jpg
    1373487227321.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 35
  • 1373487237045.jpg
    1373487237045.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 34
Aww he's sounds like a great daddy :)

Great to come home to a new car n jobs done

Ya he's great I must say. They're both very supportive and always at other end of phone for advice and always willing to help me out. Dad's retiring in November and my Mams already retired so I'd say I'll never see the end of them after that. :D
Hopefully will have my new car to drive to wedding-maybe I'll make it in one piece. :D But ya it'll be wierd coming home to things done! :D

Big family!! God the arguments growing up & now possibly! I've only 2 brothers and the rows never seem to stop!

Sounds great having your folks there when you're not, hopefully your mam will spring clean the place for you while your dad works on the garden!!

Oh ya-arguments whenever we get together! Were all getting together for week in August but we all know to spend some time apart every day to make it thru!
My sisters went to boarding school so I feel I grew up with my brothers really. Didn't really get to know my sisters til I was older cos when I got older, they were gone to college. But we're fairly close now. :D

My mam always tells my dad when she's not there-do the jobs you know I'd ask you to do if I was there. So I'm hoping she'll do the jobs I'd ask her to do if I was there. Hehe. I hate cleaning windows-even inside-so maybe they'll get done. :D

Oww lovely car and great to get things done while you relax at the wedding. My dads a bit like yours, I tell him I need something doing and he'll be like who you getting and I'll tell him and then he'll go maybe I could do it for you lol. He does everything perfect though so love it :D

Very nice Car, gotta love a new set of wheels :) You can wear all your pretty dresses to cruise around in it ;-) Hope u have a lovely day Sweetie. X

Love the wheels:D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oww lovely car and great to get things done while you relax at the wedding. My dads a bit like yours, I tell him I need something doing and he'll be like who you getting and I'll tell him and then he'll go maybe I could do it for you lol. He does everything perfect though so love it :D

Brona it's gorgeous. So jealous :(

New dress, new car,... is there gonna be a new man :)

Oooh luck comes in 3's..............

Weddings are the place....all that booze & romance!

Very nice Car, gotta love a new set of wheels :) You can wear all your pretty dresses to cruise around in it ;-) Hope u have a lovely day Sweetie. X

loving the car hun its gorg bet you cant wait to get it out for a spin

Thanks girlies. Very excited bout it now. :D Can't wait to get it.
And thanks Sinead... who knows eh?
Bring on this wedding! ;) x

So not holding out much hope for WI tomoro. I am after getting a TOTM-two weeks after my last. :( Never happened to Me before ever. I'm like clockwork.
I did take two lots of pill straight after each other back in June cos didn't want my TOTM while on holidays. I've done tHat a few times before and never a bother. Got TOTM immediately after finished pill as normal but got it again yesterday. :(
Hopefully it'll pass. But not gona stress bout actual scales tomoro.

So not holding out much hope for WI tomoro. I am after getting a TOTM-two weeks after my last. :( Never happened to Me before ever. I'm like clockwork.
I did take two lots of pill straight after each other back in June cos didn't want my TOTM while on holidays. I've done tHat a few times before and never a bother. Got TOTM immediately after finished pill as normal but got it again yesterday. :(
Hopefully it'll pass. But not gona stress bout actual scales tomoro.

Oh no hun.. Sorry to hear that... Our bodies really know how to p1ss us off don't they?!
No, don't stress about WI at all.. xx

Back