ProPoints 17th times a charm!!!

Same thing happened to me got them on Saturday and still have them. I have 4more days on my tabs aswell. Feckn things women go through

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

It's not nice being a woman is it :-( Fingers crossed that the Friday WI crew will still get on ok :) x

Oh no that's a massive pain in the arse, especially with a wedding, it's just one more thing to think about...hope it's just a random day or two....I've had it like that before. I take 3 packs in a row, so my TOTM is every 9 weeks, sweet :)

Hope tomorrows wi goes well hun best of luck and let me know how you get on

OK crappy day at work. Long, hot, picky. Ate way too much. Gone way over my dailies. That plus bloated and cramping. Look-can't change what's gona be on scales in morn but it's not gona be good. But I feel good bout wedding on sat which was my first stumbling block. So I take that as a win.
I will be down even more for next wedding
So dailies only tomoro and weeklies sat and back again to dailies again Sunday. :D

OK crappy day at work. Long, hot, picky. Ate way too much. Gone way over my dailies. That plus bloated and cramping. Look-can't change what's gona be on scales in morn but it's not gona be good. But I feel good bout wedding on sat which was my first stumbling block. So I take that as a win.
So dailies only tomoro and weeklies sat and back again to dailies again Sunday. :D

Sounds like a Plan Sweetie :) Friday WI Crew Rock! X

Defo sounds like a plan :) Loving your 'lets not throw in the towel' attitude :) Good luck tomorrow, but it doesn't matter what the scales say if you're feeling & looking (as you most def are) good!

Sounds like a Plan Sweetie :) Friday WI Crew Rock! X

Defo sounds like a plan :) Loving your 'lets not throw in the towel' attitude :) Good luck tomorrow, but it doesn't matter what the scales say if you're feeling & looking (as you most def are) good!

Thanks guys.
Ya I definitely have no intention of throwing in towel. I know I was really bad today and shouldn't have but I have no intention of continuing. Line drawn. Back on it in morn-and kinda looking forward to it. :D

Thanks guys.
Ya I definitely have no intention of throwing in towel. I know I was really bad today and shouldn't have but I have no intention of continuing. Line drawn. Back on it in morn-and kinda looking forward to it. :D

Good Luck for WI Sweetie. X

So WI this morn. 9st 12.5. Up half pound. Not too bothered-between eating extra yesterday and magic TOTM I'll take it.
New week. :D x

Brona thats a great WI... As you say, with yer picky day yesterday and feckin tom turning up again... Well done :)

Thanks hon. Ya I'll take it with everything accounted for. And at the end of the day I'm eating better and feel great so I don't mind that.
Without being too crude tho-I was bit bunged up yesterday (not unusual for TOTM), but just moved - TMI! So may account for some of it but hey ho. :D

Hey that's brill...,bet if your WI was tomorrow it'd be a whole different story, sods law that you want to eat cr*p the day before WI & totm...!

Thanks hon. Ya I'll take it with everything accounted for. And at the end of the day I'm eating better and feel great so I don't mind that.
Without being too crude tho-I was bit bunged up yesterday (not unusual for TOTM), but just moved - TMI! So may account for some of it but hey ho. :D

Ah well.. There you go.. You've just lost that half again LMAO

Hey that's brill...,bet if your WI was tomorrow it'd be a whole different story, sods law that you want to eat cr*p the day before WI & totm...!

Ah well.. There you go.. You've just lost that half again LMAO

Thanks guys.
Ya tomoro may have been better. Or even an hour later but silly work was waiting for me! ;)

I won this on facebook. Very cute. :D

Attachments

• 1373627419787.jpg
    1373627419787.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 39
Eh... What is it???

Hehe. Its just a hangy thingy. Its a craft company that does gorgeous felt name banners for kids. I was buying them from England and love them but prefer buying local. So this company are based in Maynooth. Its just to hang somewhere in house but I think it'll be cute over Xmas and then she threw in the small Xmas used decoration aswel. :D

Back